FIN

Me Gustas Tu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JINYOUNG POV

I just met him. HIM. Yes, a boy.

~Flashback~

BRUK I accidentaly bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" He bowed to me. "Oh, it's ok!" I turned  and we looked at each other. 

That time, that second, when my eyes met his eyes, I suddenly feel something. Something strange. What is this feeling?

"Hellooo?"

"Oh, sorry. Hey, you look unfamiliar. Are you a new student here?" He nodded. "Yes, I'm new here. I'm in first grade. My name is Gong Chanshik. My friends called me Gongchan. Nice to meet you." He smile.

That smile. That angelic smile. My heart feels like burning.

"Oh.. ah.. My name is Jung Jinyoung. You can call me Jinyoung. Nice to meet you too."

"Me too, Jinyoung." He replies. "Oh! I forgot. I'm in third grade now. So I'm older than you by two years."

"OH! Waw! Sorry, Jinyoung-sunbaenim!" He says with shock face. But, I found that adorable. "It's okay! By the way, you can call me " hyung". Can we be friend?" He nodded slightly. "Can I call you Channie too?" He nodded again. I don't know why, but, I think Channie is a cute nickname for a cute boy l.ike him.

"THANKs Channie! Now, we should get into our class! You want to eat lunch with me later?" "Yes, ofcourse, sunba-- I mean, hyung!" He replies happily with that smile again. "Okay then, see you later!!"

I can't stop smiling in class. I keep thinking about that boy. His smile, his face, his angelic face, his cute fa-- eh? Jung Jinyoung! Why are you being like this! Sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter