oo1

Our Little Angel

Got7 all of the members went to the dorm after along day of hard work. "Everyone you worked very great today so have some rest and goodnight." Manager hyung said to the members "Neh hyung goodnight." JB said and there manager hyung left. "Goodnight everyone." Everyone said and went to there rooms.

Since Bambam and Yugyeom share the same room once they the light there was a small figure sleeping one Bambam's bed "Ahhhhhh!!!!" Both maknaes screamed loudly to wake up the others. "Yah Bambam did you scared Yugyeom with a spider?!" JB raged and the maknae line shook there heads "Yah you guys why are you yelling." Mark said sleepily and came the other members too. "Hyung we can explain,there's a person on Bambam's bed." Yugyeom said everyone eyes widened JB open the door wider and all of them see the small figure.

JB was the first member to approach the small figure and the small figure was a little girl "Yah wake up." JB shooked the little girl and she woke up by rubbing her eyes cutely. "Um sweetheart would you mind telling us your in our dorm." JB said everyone went to the living room with the little girl without any answer she gave him a letter. Once he opened the letter he start reading it. 

Dear Got7,

This is JYP your probably wonder there's a kid in your dorm well her name is Park Eunra she lives in the orphanage when she was a baby,the company decided to adopt her to make her your little sister. Please take care of Eunra she's 9 years old and she's really shy and loyal so I hope you get close to her.

JB finished reading the letter and they saw Eunra looking down with pink cheeks "Aigoo kyeopta." Bambam squealed and picked her up "Don't you worry Eunra sweetheart we'll be your best oppas." Bambam said and she smiled cutely "Okay everyone get some sleep tomorrow we have to do a live performance." Jackson said and they went to bed and Eunra gets to sleep with Bambam and Yugyeom. 

The next day came by Eunra was the first one to wake up in the dorm,Eunra went to all rooms and all of the members still sleeping. "Hmmm maybe I think I should make pancakes for them." Eunra thought and went to there kitchen having a really small height she uses a stool to open the cabinets. "Ooohh yes pancake mix." Eunra grabbed the box went off the stool. Eunra placed the placed the box on the counter and open it,she starts getting the ingredients for the pancakes from the fridge and start mixing. "What shape should I make?" She thought what shape of pancakes but then she got the idea "Hearts!" Eunra smiled widely and made 8 heart shaped pancakes.

After having that done she carefully put it in the oven,Eunra tip toed to there doors, open them and sat on the couch. The smell of pancakes spread to the members noses "Mmm JR hyung did you made something good." Youngjae asked "No I didn't Youngjae." JR said everyone got out of the trance and they were in the kitchen. "Hyung how did we get here?" Jackson asked JB "I don't know but something in the oven smells delicious I wonder who made it?" JB questioned Eunra walked up to them and said "I did it." Everyone turned around and see there adorable angel hiding against the wall looking all shy. "Sweetheart you cooked whatever is in the oven?" JR asked Eunra nodded timidly JR chuckle at her cute act. They heard a "ding" from the oven meaning it's done, JB opened the oven with mittens and grabbed the tray place it on the counter everyone's widend.

"Wow she made heart shaped pancakes." Mark said everyone turned to her and cheered,"Wah thank you so much baby girl." Jackson picked her up and spunned around.

"Oppas do you like it?" Eunra asked them at the dinning table. "Yeah baby girl we love it." Yugyeom said and she clapped happily. "Alright everyone let's head out to the van." JB said the members even Eunra head out to the van. They arrived to the van with their manager."Hyung can we explain why we have kid with us." Jackson told his manager if doesn't know they officially have a little sister."No it's okay JYP told me everything yesterday." Manager hyung answered and Jackson sigh in relief. Once they entered to the van they start asking Eunra questions.