Final

Be Your Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Love is complicated, and yet it was unpredictable. You could fall in love with the person you hate the most, you could fall in love with someone that you haven't even met before, you could also fall in love with your own bestfriend, and the list went on.

And for him, to fall in love with her was the easiest thing to do. It took him only 5 seconds to fall in love with her. He was mesmerized by her beauty. It was captivating and he couldn't help but to stare.  


"You should stop staring at her.." 


"Sorry, i can't help it.."


"You always told me the same thing.."


"It becomes my habit without even i realize it.." 


He smirked, but still stole some glances at her from time to time. His friend could only rolled his eyes. Well, who wouldn't fall for her? She's beautiful, y, pretty eyes, cute nose, and gorgeous smile.  


"For God's sake, she's your wife, Jongin!" 


"Then what? Staring at my own wife isn't a crime.."


"Geez! You can just walk up to her and have a chat rather than sitting here, staring at her like a creep.."


"Nah, i can do that later. Now, i just want to enjoy the sight of God's beautiful creature.."


"Whatever.."


Jongin and Soojung, they were young married couple. People said they were too rushed, but for Jongin and Soojung, they just wanted to spend the rest of their lives together. They were free spirits, very adventurous.

Soojung wanted to do many things together with Jongin. She wanted to explore the world with him, because he was just simply amazing, he followed her everywhere and never complained.


"So, where to go next?"


"Soojung wants to visit her cousins in California.."


"When are you going?"


"The flight is tomorrow.."


"Take care, dude!"


"Thanks, man!" 

 


***

 


In which Soojung loved to travel a lot, and Jongin.....well, he just simply loved Soojung. Whatever Soojung loved, Jongin loved.

Jongin confessed is love to Soojung in their hometown, Seoul. He proposed her when they were in London, and they got married in Venice. Jongin wasn't a romantic person, but he could be one sometimes.


"Everything set?"


"Yup!"


"Give me a kiss.."


Soojung smiled, she tip-toed on Jongin's feet and planted a sweet kiss on his lips. He smiled between the kiss, and pulled her even closer. She wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him another kiss.


"I love you.."


"I love you too.."


In the next few hours, they spent their time in the airplane. Being the sleepyhead he was, he slept during the journey while she was enjoying the view outside. Well, even though she could only see clouds, she just kept on staring, sometimes she would stare at his sleeping face too.


"Jongin-ah, we're here.." 


Jongin opened one of his eye, but then closed it again. Soojung huffed, and shook his shoulder again. He rubbed his eyes before he opened them completely. He frowned, and she frowned too.


"Am i in heaven?"


"Huh?"


"Cuz i'm seeing an angel right in front of me.."


Soojung rolled her eyes, and Jongin laughed. He took her chin, then gave her a peck on the lips before getting up to get their stuffs.

Once they landed, they headed straight to her cousin's place. They put their belongings there, and had a chat before they went out again to get some fun. 

 

They walked aimlessly, and ended up in a subway. It was quite crowded, he held his hand tightly, not wanting to lose her in the middle of the crowd.

They stood in the middle of the crowd, waiting for the next train to come. His hand was still tightly holding hers.

 

"No smoking, huh?"


Jongin smirked when he saw a sign board with 'No Smoking' written on it. He pulled out a cigar from his pocket and put it on the edge of his mouth. He pulled out a lighter and light up the cigar. He inhaled deeply and exhaled loudly. The smoke was everywhere. Soojung chuckled.


"Let me taste it.."


He put the cigar in front of , and she leaned forward. She it, and put it back into his mouth. They exhaled together. 

Just then, they saw a security coming towards them. That guy sure just saw them with the cigar. With one last blow, Jongin took Soojung's hand and they ran, laughing, passing all the people that blocking their way till they made it to get in to the train right before the door closed.

It wasn't the first time they did a chasing game with security. They just loved messing around and broke some rules. 

They were still laughing, people staring but they didn't care. He only cared about her, how much he loved to see her laughing. And she only cared about him too, enjoying every moment she was with him.


"Where are we going now?"


"Hmm, i don't know. Where do you think we're going now?"


"I don't know.."


"Well, just let this train bring us to whenever it wants.."


"Sounds fun.."


Jongin smiled and kissed Soojung's lips, and Soojung kissed him back. She recalled back the time of their first encounter. She was heading back home, and they met in the bus stop. She would never forget it.


"Hey, you're so beautiful. Can i know your name?"


That was his first sentence to her, so bold, but she loved it. She loved the way he said it with a y smirk at the end of the word.

He was very playful and she thought that maybe he was a playboy, he liked to mess with girls' heart, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter