1

He Is My True Love

*music*

 

You and Sunggyu are laughing your butts off as Sungyeol was dancing his famous kkab dance 'We Speak No Americano' on your bed.

Wiping your tears, you stood up and grabbed Sungyeol's foot that caused him to fall on the floor. You and Sunggyu started laughing again.

"Sungyeolieeeeeeeeeeeeee! You are so funny!" You said with a little aegyo. Sunggyu scratched his head. "Dang, I wish you're like this when we work!" he said, "You're like an army during work hours." 

Sungyeol chuckled. "I'm shy to show this side of mine to other people." You giggled.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. The three of you looked at each other. "Are you expecting someone?" Sunggyu asked. You shook your head. "No, oppa."

Before you could open the door, your parents barged inside with foods. You squealed. "APPA! OMMA!" You ran towards them and gave them the tightest hug, "I miss you!"

You pulled back. Your dad held up the box of muffins. "MUFFINS!" Both Sunggyu and Sungyeol said. Your parents laughed at the two boys giddiness. 

Your mom ruffled Sungyeol's hair who was busy eating up the chocolate caramel muffins. "Aigoo~ the boys are here! How are you, guys?" She pinched Sunggyu cheeks. 

Sungyeol gave her a thumbs up signalling that he was okay. 

Sunggyu waved. "We're doing fine, omonim!" You giggled and took a muffin also.

 

The neon lights of Seoul was glistering in the night. They were very pretty and that always impress you. You wished your life was this colorful also. Were you can walk the busy streets of this megacity, hand in hand with your boyfriend, exchanging kiss during the stroll. What a perfect life could it be. 

You've been thinking: When will I find myself a true love? When will I ever do the things I wanted to do with him?

You promised. When you find that 'him', you'll never let him go. You have to be sure he is worth living your life with him. 

But for now, you just got to stroll Hongdae with your best friend, Sunggyu. 

"Oppa! Do you have work tomorrow?" you asked as you your ice cream. He squeezed your hand and smiled. You stared at his eyes who was disappearing. *His' eyes are always this cute!* you squealed. 

He nodded. "Yes, I always do have." You pouted. "Oppa, you're dad is giving you a lot of money. Why don't you live like me?" You wiggled your eyebrows.

He looked at you with brows raised. "What? You're expecting me to shop everyday and go to the club every night?" He scratched his' head. "No, thanks."

You pouted. "Pweeeeease~" you clasped your hands together and begged with aegyo. "Pweease skip work and go shopping with me!"

Sunggyu promised his' self way back 4 years ago that he has to stop falling in your aegyos. But he always have to since it's just too cute and it makes him fall for you more.

Sunggyu nodded. "Okay." You pumped your fist in the air. "Yes! I know you'll fall for my aegyo!" He chuckled and smiled at you.

You smiled back. "Thank you, oppa." Sunggyu looked at you. "For what?" "For falling in my aegyos." 

You saw Sunggyu rolling his eyes. You giggled once more and pulled him to every store you can find.
 

 

 

 


 

DON'T WORRY SUNGGYU! THEY DON'T BITE.

BE AFRAID OF ME MORE. BECAUSE I MAY DO SOMETHING MORE THAN BITING YOU.

OMNOMNOMNOM.