Chapter 1

Falling Leaves

 

It was one of those mornings where the boy hated it. He hated waking up early in the morning, he hated it when the rays of the sun hit his face, he hated eating alone in the morning, he hated that it was lonely; that his life was lonely; that he is lonely.

But Myungsoo didn’t mind it, at least not that much. He was rather excited when the time came that he will soon walk out from the house and to his school. It was complicated how he loathed everything the moment he woke up and that he was thrilled shifting house to school. He claimed to have a very unreasonable reason, to which is, most probably because of a particular girl named Krystal.

Krystal. That one name makes his tummy flip upside down, that one female who had captured his heart without her knowing, was the reason he’d wake up every sunrise. As cheesy as it sounds, Myungsoo wouldn’t be right where he is without the girl, without Krystal.

So he was finally walking his way to school. It was rather cliché that Myungsoo was more of a rich kid. He had a beautiful house, a big one, a mansion to be more precise. But he refused to take the car unlike any other kids who had wealth; he was fine and was used to walking.

And yet again, it was because of Krystal. She was always on his mind and he loved the thought of it. He loved the girl.

Later, he didn’t know that his feet had already dragged him to the school grounds; he was too occupied with the thoughts of the said female. His trance was cut when a voice shouted his name, “Myungsoo-yah!”

He looked up and smiled towards the way of the girl. “Hey Sica, morning,” Jessica was Krystal’s sister, she resembled a little bit of her, well as expected, they were sisters. Jessica was already beside him without him noticing, he was engaged finding that one specific lady he’d been wanting to see. But to no avail, he failed looking for Krystal, so he decided to go to his locker, Jessica still by his side talking things he didn’t quite understand.

It was expected to have his fan girls around him, he had at least 1, no… 2 wait 5, I mean 25… uh maybe approximately twenty to thirty of them, I could also say there is a fan club that existed for him. But he made his way out of the crowd and was now walking to the classroom, hearing some faint shouts of the girls swooning over him.

Oppa~ Take a picture with us please!”

“Myungsoo oppa, stay for a while~”

He was used to stuff like this but he didn’t bother take part doing those because he was busy, he didn’t know why he was busy and he says he just is.

And now he finds himself at the entrance of the classroom. He took a little step and he finds the girl he yearned to see. He smiled seeing the familiar head and he grinned wider when he heard Krystal’s giggle and it sent butterflies in his tummy. Ew, he thought.

But everything drops when he sees the one he likes with someone else.

Normal people will think he was exaggerating because it was just ‘someone else’ when it was not. It was somebody else… Somebody else that she liked.

He says he doesn’t mind, he says. He doesn’t mind. He doesn’t really mind. He doesn’t, not at all. Well… okay he minds it even a little bit. He felt a pang in his chest. But it’s expected, he thought in his mind, you knew for God’s sake, you knew. He repeated over and over again as he looked down, staring at his feet. He felt somebody’s presence beside him as he continued hearing the soft giggles and chuckles of the two inside the room. He sensed Jessica smiling but also felt it dropping down when he knew she saw the sight and by then she mumbled a gentle, “oh,” with her arms linked with Myngsoo.

A few silent minutes passed and they were still standing outside the area, the two beings inside left the other two outside still not acknowledged, not until Jessica pulled Myungsoo inside and forced laughter coming out from and pulled the taller’s bag down and placed it to his chair before saying, “So we should hang out later afterschool, Myung-ah!”

They felt eyes looking at them but Jessica didn’t care and dragged Myungsoo out, rolling her eyes hearing the lad’s protest and his small soft whine of, “I’m fine. It’s okay.”

But she didn’t listen and glanced back towards the room, agitated that her sister and him was being so sweet. It the goodness in her and she frowned at Myungsoo’s back.

 

 

 

 

Hello, thank you for reading the chapter one of Falling Leaves I’m so thankful for the people
who had subscribed to this!. What do you say about this chapter? Till we meet again!

Much love,

skies