chapter 1 Who Am I

Who Am I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Another unlucky day...", Ra Il sighed as she sat on her sofa, taking off her shoes.

It was midnight, Ra Il just came back from work after a long day. Life wasn't great for Ra Il ever since her dad had left her with all the debts he owed the loan sharks. Ra Il scanned through the letters she just collected from the letter box. She sighed....

Water bills, phone bills, electricity bills, rental fees...... the list is endless.... "WHEN AM I ABLE TO PAY UP ALL THESE MONEY!!!!" she screamed.

Ra Il decided to take a bath. She took out her clothes and threw them around the house.

'BOOM!' A loud explosion could be heard from the outside of Ra Il's house.

Suddenly, a man stood up from the grass field. He was topless and he has a real good figure. He looked around and he walk towards the road. He walked along the road and he saw a bright light shinning infront of him. He decided to walk towards the light. As he gets nearer and nearer to the light, he felt connected . The light ray was actualy from Ra Il's house. The man stood infront of the door step. He turn the door knob... 'TICK' the door opened.

He step into the house. The house was in a mess, leftover lunch boxes had filled the bin to its brim, clothes and undergarment were lying everywhere and table filled with documents. The man walk towards one of the undergarment (it was a bra), filled with curiosity, he tried it on.

"lalalalalala laaaaaaa~~~~~~~~"singing sound could be heard from the toilet.

The man walk towards the sound.....he open the toilet door.... 'CRACK' ....

"AHHHHHH~~~~~~ WHO! WHO ARE YOU! WHY ARE U IN MY HOUSE! OMG! GET OUT!" Ra Il screamed her lungs out as she tried to find a tower to wrap herself and she threw whatever she could grab at the man .

The man just stared at Ra Il blankly.

Ra Il covered herself with a tower  and pushed the man out of the house. She thought to herself, "didn't I locked the door! How is he able to enter! I must get a better lock!"

Ra Il was terrified , she decided to call her best friend. "Hello, Mandi! Where are you?"

Mandi: "I'm on my way home. You know what ! I saw a hot guy while clubbing, and he had the best abs I ever seen. His really hot and he looks lik my Min Ho oppa!"

Ra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter