Chapter 1

Perfect Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've travelled to so many places but I've never been to South Korea. Most of my friends have been there and they keep on bragging about it until one point, I end up buying a flight ticket to Korea. I gathered all the information’s from my friends and studied the tourist attraction places and a few other places. Since it's gonna be a 10 days trip including Busan and Seoul, it'll be a whole new experience for me because this is the first time I'll be going bag packing alone. Usually my best friends will tag along but I have no idea why I wanna go alone this time and coincidently, my best friends are not free.

So, when I finally set foot at Busan, I was so excited because it was autumn and it's my favorite season. I've spend 3 days in Busan and I had a marvelous time. I've meet so many people from all over the world and even the locals are very friendly. Some of them even offered to show me around. Thank god I can speak Korean or else I'll be in deep because not everyone here knows English and honestly my Korean wasn't that good either and it seems they didn't mind at all.

After 3 exciting days in Busan come to end, it is time for me to pack my bags and move on to the next destination which is Seoul. According to my friends, Seoul is where you could find your "Seoul-mate". Very funny! I know they teased me a lot since I'm the only one who is single among my friends and my life focus is only on work and travel. It's not that I don't want to find a guy or anything. It's just I'm not ready yet and I don't even remember how does it feels like to fall in love with a person other than the country that I've visited (yeah my life and I know it.)

But everything changes when I'm on my way to Seoul. I decided to took the 8.30 am KTX to Seoul and I woke up a bit late. Thank God I manage to reach the station in time. I was panting like crazy and when I finally manage to find my seat, I put my bag pack at the compartment and took a sit which is near the window. The journey is about 2 hours 45 minutes so it should be enough time for me to take a nap since I can't hardly open my eyes. Before I decided to doze off, I plug in my earphone and pick a song to hear. I choose Big Bang - Haru Haru since it's my all-time favorite song.

As I was listening to the song, my eyes were getting heavier and before I know it, I fell asleep.

I woke up an hour later due to a manly scent that has been lingered at my nose. I was still drowsy as I lay comfortably on someone's shoulder. It was pretty cozy somehow. Wait…shoulder?

I quickly lift up my head and lo behold, it was a guy! Oh my god!! This is so embarrassing! Never in my life have I slept on a guy's shoulder other than my brother or cousins...or friends...basically NOT a stranger!

"Good morning!" I heard his voice and I couldn't even look at his face because I was dying of embarrassment. But I know I have to apologize to him due to my behavior.

Slowly, I turn around to face him and I gasp. He was smiling at me. I blink a few times just to make sure I'm not dreaming. I've seen a lot of good looking guys before but damn...this guy was a whole new level of good looking! Well...for a Korean of course.

"Are you okay?" he waved in front of my face trying to get my attention.

"Ohh...urmm...yeah...I'm fine. I'm sorry by the way. Didn't mean to fell asleep on your shoulder." I almost wanted to slap myself for stuttering. What the heck is wrong with me?

"Nahh its fine. You're not from here aren't you?"

I nod my head and at the same time, my naughty eyes just couldn't get enough of him. He was wearing a grey sweater with a long black trench-coat with a pair of blue jeans and a sneakers. His eyes were very dreamy and his lips were...very plump and y. God! What was I thinking??

"Where are you from?"

"Malaysia." I answered and at the same time, trying to shake that dirty thoughts of mine. Don't blame me because of those y lips.

"Ohh...how come you know how to speak Korean?" He ask me curiously.

"I studied as my third language. In my university, it was compulsory to take foreign languages. Didn't know it'll come in handy during my visit here."

"And you choose Korean?"

"My first choice was Japanese but the classes are already full so I followed my friend and end up in Korean class."

"Daebak!! It's must be very difficult for you." He casually ruffled my hair and suddenly it sends shivers down to my spine. I'm usually okay if someone does that to me but it's kinda different when it comes to him.

"Yeah...it...was...difficult." I laugh nervously and honestly, seeing him smile makes my heart race like crazy. What the hell??

"Ohh...by the way my name is Kim Seokjin. But you can call me Jin." He reach out his hands at me and here I am just staring at his hands.

"Hana." I accepted his handshake but the minute my hands were in his, my chest started to feel tighten, my heart beats irregularly and I had butterflies in my stomach.

"Beautiful name. Just like you."

Okay I couldn't tell whether he's being honest or he's just being nice because I'm just an average looking girl with a dimple and I don't do make overs and the only thing that I like to wear was eyeliner. But today, I didn't even wear anything and I swear my eyes were swollen and there's a dark circles.

"Well...you're not that bad looking either." I bit my tongue due to the boldness of my answer. I kinda try to hide my expression but I think he can saw it clearly because I'm an open book. People can easily read me.

"Thanks. I can tell you're being too honest. I like that. So is this your first time to Seoul?" he flashes me an incredible smile and I swear my heart almost stop beating. What does he mean by that? I should learn how to hide my expression.

"Yes my first time. I'll be staying in Hongdae. Care to share some tips? I don't really know much though. Of course I've read some thru the internet but it'll be nice to hear from the locals."

"Hmmm...A tips ehh? Let's see..." he tapped his fingers at his chin and his forehead was frowning, probably trying to think what is the best answers to my question. And he keeps on biting his lower lips which makes him looks more...y and attractive.

"I think you already have the advantage here because you know our language. It'll be easy for you to ask for discounts but if you came with a boyfriend, you'll get more discounts." He smiles at me cheekily.

"What a bummer! Too bad I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter