one

Nicor

The melody was haunting, voice soft and so soothing it felt as though it shook him to his core. He couldn't decipher the words, sung in a language that seemed unearthly, so wondrous, but he couldn't concentrate on the meaning of it, anyway. A faced him, the field of the skin a rich brown, the line of his spine delicate and elegant. His hair seemed soft, dark as the midnight sky and by the looks of it, a bit glossy, maybe wet. 

It was intriguing in a strange way, pulling him in; it was as if everything else around him became void, and they were tied together, connected by a thin string that guided him forward still. There was underlying worry, a speck of fear in the concoction of emotions that claimed him, but not quite enough to dull the attraction to mystery. The singing never ceased, a steady flow so delicate, so beautiful. The river seemed restless, the water gushing rapidly and at some point, the scratching, unpleasantly boisterous noise overpowered the singing, but not for long - the singing turned louder and for a brief moment startled him, before the alien sounds flew out in a gentler tone, the river seemingly calmer. It was almost like some sort of incantation and Wonshik's gut twisted at the thought. He was realistic, he would call himself, practical and with an agile mind, beliefs deeply rooted, but he couldn't deny that in the most hidden recesses of his mind flourished a surprising desire to be proven wrong, to have his faith overturned. 

The man's face was the gold glow of dawn, eyes curious and tantalizing, slightly curled up lips that denoted amusement. Wonshik didn't notice when the singing stopped, or when his feet carried him just in front of the interesting stranger."Hi." It rushed out almost as if he were breathless, but still soft, still warm, still unnerving. Wonshik took a discreet peek at the golden torso, and his gaze darted back to his face. Beautiful, talented boys. His kryptonite. "Hello." He could have never guessed a pretty boy could make his life take an unexpected turn.


A/N

this wasn't updated, but I forgot to hide a chapter. it's taking longer than I thought, I'm a bit stuck. meanwhile, check the tumblr blog @ won-yeon and prompt me, maybe?