One/One

Only You

It's 3 in the morning where the streets are quite but there a club is bombing with music (You can even heard and feel the vibrations  2 miles away) and at the centre of the club's dance floor there's Ji Yong and his gang dancing wildly and chugging down 2 glass of beer in a row. At the end of the night, Ji Yong is drunk and is in his manager's car going back to his apartment (which is Ji Yong and Seung Hyun's home).

 
When he enter the door clumsily he notices his hyung is on the sofa, hugging a bucket of chocolate ice cream while eating it infront of the TV.
 
He smirk and hug his Hyung from the back "Hyung~ I'm back~" said Ji Yong in a sing-song tone but Seung Hyun didn't reply him and at that moment Ji Yong knows there's something wrong because Ji Yong knows his boyfriend of 4 years would always greet him with smiley faces along with hugs and kisses.
 
"Hyunnie, what's wrong? Don't you miss me?" Silence again… then Ji Yong walk infront of Seung Hyun to see his face expression, when Ji Yong see he is frowning he started to get worried (and scared)." Hyunnie, What's Wrong?" Seung Hyun turns his attention to Ji Yong and said with a stern voice "You really didn't know what you did didn't you?" 
 
Suddenly Ji Yong felt scared because he didn't know what he really did wrong that makes his boyfriend so angry "I really don't know what I did ?"
 
Seung Hyun then throw his phone at him angrily "Look at the picture!" Ji Yong catch the phone and sees the photo of him and his bestie Kiko had taken during their roller coasters moment. "Hyunnie, it's not what you think it is " "What am I suppose to think Kwon Ji Yong all I could think is that my boyfriend is dating other people behind my back and I need to discover it through the fxxking SNS!" after saying it Seung Hyun is trembling anger already.
 
"Hyunnie, you do know that I only love you and you are my only one, right?" "How am I suppose to know when you running around the globe meeting hundreds and fxxking thousands of people and for fxxk sakes I don't even know if I'm really your only one!" Then Seung Hyun goes into the guest bedroom and slam the door hard leaving only a "I'm going to sleep" 
 
Ji Yong just stood there eyes b with tears and clenching his left chest like he's been shot, after a while he went up the stairs and into Seung Hyun and his bedroom to sleep.
 
_______________^^________________
 
Ji Yong just can't sleep he is rolling around the cold mattress for like 2 hours and missing his hyung's embrace, he had a habit that he can only sleep in Seung Hyun embrace,  so he decide to go to the guest bedroom and check his hyung.
 
Ji Yong sneakily walks down the stairs like one little creaky sound could kill a person he opens the door of the said room quietly and saw his hyung is sleeping on the bed soundly with none blanket on him.
 
Ji Yong then cover him with a blanket and he himself goes under the blanket and hug Seung Hyun from the back he look at Seung Hyun's face for a while and hugs him tightly and tell the man the things that he really meant and felt for the man.
 
"I love you hyung and I really mean it, I love you not because of anything but because when I'm being looked by everyone with greed and lust in their eyes and trying to use me for their advantage and there you are who is different with the others shower me with your love and care" Tears begin to drop and his voice is starting to tremble but he continues "So hyung don't doubt my love for you because I love you too much to even look at other people and I know as times goes by just saying 'I love you' won't be enough anymore to show how much I love you and by that time I'll prove you that I love you by staying by yourside forever and ever" After he finish it he sobs but after that he feels a big and warm arm wraps around him, "I'm sorry my Yongie, I love you too" Ji Yong just smile and peck his boyfriend's neck and just like that they sleep soundly in each other's embrace.
 
_______________^^________________
I'm so sorry it takes so long for me to update let me know what you think about this story in the comment below, thanks for reading guys!