Doubting Hopes

I Like You The Best : BEAST

[CAROLINE's POV]

I squealed loudly & shook hyunshin after i heard what she said about her dream

 

"kyaa! do you know what it means? it's a sign, he's falling for you!!"

"no way..not in a million years..i told you unnie,  its the opposite"

"you dont know that for sure..but what if it's true? what will you do then?"

"well, maybe, i would be the most happiest fan alive..but pfff..i dont want to get my hopes up..& so will you..okay? just stop teasing me already.."

 

Hyunshing sighed as she stoop up...

she went to get her outfit and washed up for her "date" with BEAST.

She put on her usual simple make up: a BB cream & a pink lipgloss.

After she's done dressing up, we left her apartment together.

She went to the direction of ajusshi's shop, and i went the other way to go home.

 

[YOUR POV]

 

I was on my way to ajusshi's shop.

The dream was still circling in my mind.

The confession & the kiss were as if finding a way out, making me wanna scream & tell everyone,

but i was resisting it because im not even sure if it's something to be happy about or not..

i mean it's a great dream, but i feel like there's something bad will happen in return.

So im trying not to let it get into my head..

i've been through a lot of heartbreaks before & i've been a fool for always keeping my hopes up.

i've learned my lesson, i wont keep my hopes up again just because of that one beautiful dream..

so i shook it off instead & skipped happily to the shop..

 

"ANNYEONG AJUSSHI~!! long time no~..." - i yelled as i went inside but suddenly stopped & continued softy "...see"

 

i was taken aback when i saw that the guys were already there & chit-chatting with ajusshi..

 

"ah~...you finally came..what took you so long?" - doojoon asked as they stood up to greet me

"mianhae..annyeong" - i bowed to greet them back "i didn't know that you'd be here so early..uh & caroline was bugging me about something..so that's why" - i said as i move closer to them..

"something? about what?"

"yeah..uh..about my awkward dream but lets not talk about it..i wanna eat" - i said & smile sheepishly to distract them

"oh~..arasso, ajusshi one more red bean ice & chocolate cake for her too" - yoseob ordered for me as he took me by the hand and dragged me to sit next to him.

 

They were already eating the same thing before i came, and they almost finished it..

 

"uh..nae, please ajusshi" - i said while sitting down

ajusshi let out a small laugh "hyunshin-ssi, it's nice to see you again"

"yeah, same here, it's been a long time, isn't it?"

"i guess...have you been busy hanging out with this boys?" - he chuckled as he brought the red bean ice & cake to our table...

"aigoo..not really...i've been busy with my studies & work too" - i blushed when ajusshi teased me, while the guys were smiling at the thought that they were the reason why i've been busy..they felt flattered

 

i leaned my back against my chair & heaved a sigh then ajusshi went back to the counter to clean something.

it's true, i was mostly busy because of BEAST..

Busy on reading their tweets, going to concerts or fanmeets...

and even coming to their party..

Anyway, i was feeling shy for sitting next to yoseob but i was trying not to be awkward

so i just ate my food to keep my mind on something else.

After i finished eating, i notice that junhyung kept looking at me..

 

"what~??" - i slighty giggled "why do you keep looking at me? is there something on my face?"

"no~..just your cute face" - he grinned while ignoring the gazes of the others

i snorted in disbelief "im not even wearing a dress & a make up anymore like last night oppa, so stop saying that..im not cute as you guys think i am" - i looked down on my plate & played with my fork as a smile formed in my lips

"No way..you're cute!!" - yoseob suddenly said out of nowhere as he turn to me..

 

Hearing that from him made my heart thud hard against my heart..

i looked up to him, wide-eyed & was blushing

while the others gasped in surprise in his sudden compliment...

 

//what's with him?..is this for real?//

>///<

to be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mianhae for the late update..AGAIN..keke but here you go..please enjoy...comment & subscribe...

btw, belated Merry Christmas to all of you & advance Happy New Year...anyway, i just wanna let you know that im really sorry for not updating as soon as i said i can..i've been baby sitting so i cant think straight about the ideas i wanna put on the story, and well mostly im too lazy to type..XD and since it's holiday, i cant find a right timing to type coz we're always going somewhere..like this weekend..we are going to Vegas so i cant update, and next week i have school..but i will really try to update..even just twice a week..so please bear with me..♥♥ kamsahamnida!!

``Shing Zhattap``