Final

Of Homework and Teases

The members of Bangtan Boys were being their usual playful selves in their waiting room for Music Bank. They were currently promoting their newest song, Danger. Jimin and V were bothering their maknae, Jungkook, who was listening to music.

The room was as noisy as usual but the room suddenly became quiet. It became so quiet that the members thought that they could hear each other's breathing. The reason for the sudden quietness was a sudden knock on the door.

The boys of BTS weren't really expecting anyone or anything coming to their waiting room. It wasn't their turn to perform yet either and they were still pretty early, some of the performers were still getting ready while others had just arrived.

Jin and Rap Monster shared a look before Jin carefully opened the door. Jin had expected the person on the other side of the door to be a staff member but he was dumbfounded when he saw a girl who looked to be about Jungkook's age outside the door with a large brown envelope. She had long brunette hair which was tied into a ponytail with a white ribbon and she was dressed in an off shoulder blue and white gingham checked dress with white platform shoes. She was obviously an idol based on her outfit. Jin blinked several times before he recognised her as a member of Fairies, who debuted in 2011 under JYP Entertainment, making her BTS's senior. Fairies were also promoting the title track of their newest mini album, The Boulevard Of Dreams.

"Annyeong, sunbaenim. Are you looking for any of the members?" Spoke Jin.

"I'm looking for your maknae." She replied, abet a little shyly.

"Jungkook is inside." Said Jin, as he opened the door to let her in.

Jin turned around and the girl walked behind him. The other members were confused. Jin mouthed the word, sunbae, and the others understood. Jin wondered why their senior would come by their waiting room to ask for Jungkook, but then again she looked to be Jungkook's age so they were probably acquainted as were the other idols of the same age.

"Sunbaenim, do you have anything to ask us?" Asked Rap Monster.

"I'm the maknae of Faries, Han Aeri. I'm also Jungkook oppa's classmate. I'd thought that I bring Jungkook oppa his homework since we're both performing on Music Bank today." Said Aeri.

Jin nodded understandingly, finally understanding the situation as with the other members. But what they didn't get was why Aeri would bring Jungkook his homework, Jungkook didn't really talk about his friends in school. And the fact that Aeri called Jungkook oppa was even stranger and suspicious since they were the same age, but then again Aeri could be younger than Jungkook by a couple of months, so Jungkook being called oppa by Aeri wasn't so weird.

Aeri handed Jungkook the large brown envelope.

"There are several worksheets, notes and a list of homework and their due dates. There is also a mock test paper inside." Said Aeri.

Jungkook received the envelope with a bright smile, "Thank you, Aeri."

Aeri returned the bright smile with one of her own, "It's alright oppa. Good luck with the promotions! BTS fighting!"

Jimin and V shared smirks at the two maknae's interactions. Jin, Rap Monster, J-Hope and Suga raised their eyebrows at the strange interaction.

Aeri then turned to the other members of BTS and gave them a perfect 90 degree bow.

"I'm sorry for taking up your time, I think I interrupted your practicing time. I should be heading back as well, the unnies will wonder why I'm gone for so long." Said Aeri.

"You didn't interrupt anything, if anything we are grateful. We are grateful to you for taking care of Jungkook in school." Said Rap Monster.

Aeri's cheeks turned a faint pink and she gave another quick bow before she scurried out of the room leaving Rap Monster blinking. Jimin, V and J-Hope began nudging their maknae.

"So, is she really only your classmate?" Asked J-Hope.

"And why did she call you oppa, since you guys are classmates and the same age." Said Jimin.

"And why did she personally bring over your homework when she could have given it to our manager or let the manager collect it from school." Said V.

Jungkook ignored his hyungs and opened up the envelope. There were a few worksheets, a list of homework, a practice paper for math and a bunch of handwritten notes. Jimin and V leaned over Jungkook's shoulder and saw the handwritten notes.

"She is our class president so it's technically her job." Responded Jungkook, after a few seconds.

"That doesn't explain the handwritten notes, she could have photocopied them." Said J-Hope.

"And you still have not answered my question." Said Jimin.

Again Jungkook ignored Jimin's question and went back to looking at his homework and notes. Jimin groaned when he realised that Jungkook was ignoring him. But what Jungkook didn't realise was that the other BTS members knew that there was something going on between Jungkook and Aeri, something that they probably didn't even realise, especially based on the reactions Jungkook and Aeri gave when asked or spoken to about the other.

In Jungkook's mind, Aeri was a really good friend. They usually hung out since they were in the same class with the other idols from their class and school. Aeri also made sure that Jungkook was caught up with his schoolwork since he had to miss several days of classes due to schedules. Aeri was also the same but her schedules were a little more flexible than Jungkook's so she was usually in school most of the time.

Jungkook couldn't clearly remember when Aeri started calling him oppa. But Jungkook did remember that Aeri helped plan a small birthday celebration for him in school during his first year. Perhaps that was the start of their friendship and how Aeri started calling him oppa even though they were only a few months apart in age.

From the other BTS members' point of view, Jungkook had a crush on the maknae of Fairies, Han Aeri, a crush which Jungkook himself probably wasn't even aware of and the feelings were probably mutual. But that's a part of growing up, not being aware of one's own feelings for something is a common thing and sometimes a little push from a friend or support might just do the trick.