Prologue

Their Infinite

Sehun knew hiding in the closet isn’t going to solve her problems. The predicament had a huge impact on her father’s image and their people. If she refused to give in then a outbreak of war could cause the already weak monarchy. And yet, the korean teen is expected to agree to this terrible deal out of respect for her kingdom. It wasn’t something that she’s stubborn to actually agree upon. Beyond these closet walls in her bedroom down to the foyer. From there an meeting between two kingdoms disguised as a party. A celebration that is bound to take place and change how things are being run.  

 

Which Sehun couldn’t find it in herself to agree to these demands were the sole reason as to why she tried to disappear from sight.  She scooted herself against the wall that her shoes were placed, pushing them out in the walkway of the closet.  Using the clothes hanging from the hangers as a shield to hide from her nanny. That was possibly trying to find her as we speak, but Sehun was making harder on herself then those who had duties around the castle. She just wasn’t aware of it until it was too late.

 

Taking it a step further than necessary, she kept shut, not wanting to make a sound.  Sehun took breathes through her nose instead of as she clutched the flashlight in her right hand. With her knees up against her chest, and the left arm wrapped around them. Not to mention, how small of a place, she sat in.  If only she had thought of actually going for a spot that wasn’t obvious. Those who she played with during playdates are well-aware where she actually likes to go. Even if the lights are off, the beaming flashlight is a source of light.  In this case, Nanny Go could've ended the game, straight away but decide to leave it since the young korean girl isn’t aware the guy that was coming. Already knowing about her hiding place, it was a grand source of entertainment seeing as Sehun preferred to be in quiet places. Nanny Go kinda wanted to see how long Sehun can last with the young heir. She secretly thought those two would make an adorable couple.

 

Rather than letting Sehun realize she knew where she was hiding. Nanny Go stood in the room waiting for the barely legal teen to make her way out of the closet.  The matron observed beam under the door with a shake of her head. Her grey hair was braided away from her face as she stood in the room. A ghost of a smile appearing on her face as the other person occupying the room with her, stood  in the doorway. The maid released a sigh of relief that she isn't aware that she was holding. Well not until, the legal beau rolled his eyes at the oblivious attempt at the younger princess hiding. Sehun was horrible at hide in seek. And Luhan could barely find any interest to see anything besides how disastrous this  alliance just happened to be. Despite knowingly the intentions weren't noble, the blonde still tried to make the best out of these arrangements.

 

He quietly walked towards the door leading into the closest. The footsteps weren't loud as any sound he made with his feet stopped by the carpet. So he continued on until he been a foot away from the door. Lifting his left hand towards the doorknob while he listened to any noise from the inside. Only finding there isn't any. Is she still in there? Or did she move while they were waiting? Luhan’s sure that the korean princess hasn't moved yet. He just need to make sure that he didn't wait to long as his fingers ghosted the golden knob. He gripped it and turned it to the left bracing himself for any surprises Sehun might left.


As the seconds ticked by, he found that there’s nothing but the shoes she removed from their place into the walkway. So is this all she got? He thought leaning towards the light switch and using his other hand to turn it on.Luhan strolled towards where he assumed the young teen would try and hide herself. It didn't help that Sehun kinda had a grown spurt so all the places she fit in before were now a no go.  The honey blonde bent dowm on his knees, as he rolled his eyes towards the small sounds of someone breathing. It wasn't a surprise to the older male, who knew how Sehun. He just didn't expect for the girl to actually try and think that she actually outsmarted him. Which wasnt the truth at all. She was getting worse at hiding from him. Then again, he shouldn't be tracking her every move. At first, it was under the oath that he was only doing to keep her safe from harm. Over time, it started to become much more than Luhan liked to admit it actually was.  

He moved forward a bit as he used his hands to map out the place, he knew that she was hiding. Next, he moved a large amount of shoes being used an barrier to where Sehun was sitting. From there, he scouted till his hands gotten in contact with skin. Now that he managed to get through the barriers and the shoes to find the young girl that was his bride. Though this alliance wasn't what he thought it to be. Sehun was the exact opposite of graceful. She is clumsy, and easy to anger.  Even if her looks were actually nice to stare at. She didn't have the assesents that he desired. Also being a naive, and dimwitted. She made it up by being a extremely sacrastic and witty. Luhan wasn't even sure if he could stay in the same room with her. Not to mention, the years he probably going to have endure years before she actually dies. Or he decides to croak over. Until, his right hand came into the contact with her ankle and grasping with his slim and callous fingers. He gave a fast yank to pull the girl out her hiding place.  

 

Only to be meet with the resents from Sehun, grasping onto something that was sitting beside her. He then moved forward more so he could use the other hand to get a better hold on her. She tried to keep an hold onto the thing that she was holding but lost grasp. Being pulled out from her spot, then coming face to face with her nemsis. In front of her was a doe-eyed male, who could pass off as a girl. Underneath all of  this, adorable and cute male bent on his knees, peering at her with an blank expression.  He released an sigh, before turning toward the lady standing in the doorway with a eye roll. "Are you done playing hide and seek?" he uttered as he unclasped his fingers and moved his hand away from the ankle.  Earning a growl for his question before the girl got up and stormed out of the closet towards her bed.