Final- The Bad Boy

The Good Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You sat inside class glancing out the window from time to time. Class wouldn't start for another ten minutes plus the professor was late to class as the excitement built for the start of the new school year and your second year in college. Just two more years of school torment and then it was all over.

Taking your dairy out of your backpack you placed it on the desk opening it to the next clean page. You began to write down how your day was going like you normally do not noticing as the girls in the class became even louder with excitement. You had already decided that they had seen a hot guy walk in to the classroom.

Your guess was confirmed with a "Annyeonghaseyo Oppa!" accompanied by a "I love you Oppa!"

You were disgusted with them. All of them. The girls at school. Why would someone tell a complete stranger I love you just because he had killer looks? You shook your head at their ridiculousness staying concentrated on what you were doing. You had no clue that focused dark curious eyes had landed upon.

A smirk made its way over Jiyong's handsome features as he studied you. You were perfect in every way to him. He had to make you his. He could tell that you were annoyed with the ruckus the girls in the classroom were making. He had class plus the money and power to go along with it. He wasn't a Kwon for nothing. With a swift wave of his right hand he silenced the entire room before choosing to speak.

"Looks like the good girl here is being annoyed by our noise girls." Jiyong announced to girls in the room. The girls in the classroom began to make a big fuss because of him. You scoffed at him. Now all eyes were on you. Just great right?

"Pffft! What right does that goody two-shoes have to be annoyed by us?" a girl named Hyejin nagged rolling her eyes at you.

"Yeah she's nobody to say anything! The loser!" another girl named Solim added waving her hand at you while she snicked causing the entire class to laugh at you.

"Well ladies, you may be right, but... we are in a class right now so behave." Jiyong sighed. He didn't like the idea of people bullying what would be his soon. What kind of man would he be if he did?

"Okei Oppa!" a third girl named Daekyung beamed sweetly in a sickening manner. The sound of her voice almost made you want to burf.

"Whatever you desire Oppa!" a fourth girl exclaimed happy to please their oppa. It was completely disgusting to you.

You scoffed at him. Was he crazy? Who asked him to say anything to them whether it was the truth or not?

Jiyong liked your spunky behavior so much that he made his way over to you. He pulled the chair out from the desk sitting next to yours placing it backwards before he sat down. He studied you while you decided to ignore him. All the girls in the room were highly upset by the fact that you were receiving their Oppa's attention.

You could feel their glares scrape against your skin. Not being able to handle the heated stares any longer you peered up at him. You were about to tell him to go back to his seat when the Professor walked through the door.

Jiyong smirked at you whilst he fixed his chair to sit next to you. The girls whined because they wanted him to be next to them instead. Class b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter