last

I secretly admire her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
​​​​​Kyungsoo is the most pupolar student in his school. All the students and outsiders knows him. He always got love letters, gifts and invitations.Thats his journey. All the girls admirer him alot. When he walk to the school hallway, all the girls he passing by screaming his name and taking him a pictures. He is NGSB, that means his single. No one get jealous when all the girls following him whenever he go. Until one day, he meet a girl name SoonKyu, she's a new student labeled as a school gangster and also his classmate took his heart fast. She's not like the other girls always following him around. She's quite, always wearing earphone and she didn't talk to others in short she's a loner. She's seating at the very back of the class. She like an emo because of her fashion style, always wore black accessories and eyeliner. Some student scared at her while Kyungsoo idolize her alot. He secretly stalk her like a spy. Sometimes, he caught her cresent eye smile while smiling without some reason, can make his day complete but he rawly see it. He can only hear her sweet voice when their teacher ask her. Her innocent face like he see's an angel from this world when she focusing at her school works. Her pumply lips that he want to kiss whatever he want when she's pouting thinking about the difficult answer, he likes all about her even it's good or bad.

Kyungsoo POV

School ends early.. I look back to the girl i love at the back of our class but she already left. /sigh/ I want to tell this day to her what i feel towards. Why am i so slow? I walk in the hallway as fast as i could to avoid all my fangirls so that i can leave this school early. Thanks god, he's on my side

While walking at the empty road. I hear some girls laughing like they bully someone.

'Hahaha,you labeled only because of your attitude'

'You don't know me yet'

That voice.It's sounds familiar.

I hide myself to the wall near the voices.I slowly look at them and I saw Soonkyu with my fangirls?Why she's here?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter