Letter to you

Remember

Hi… It's me… Yeah, I know you will say what the hell she is doing again! but let me write this letter till the end…

I know you are not happy anymore… You have been changing since not long ago… I'm not a pabo who doesn't notice the warning signs… I just ignore them as I don't want to disturb 'us'… 'us', I think it had existed at a time…

I have to pretend like an angel in front of others… I have to control my anger everytime… I can't let go of the beast inside me… But I trsted you… So, I stay as I am when I'm with you… I showed my true side… And I think you can guess what kind of person I am…

Yes… I'm that kind of person… I'm so disappointing… I'm selfish… I'm short-tempered… I'm not a good friend for you… I know… But I thought you can understand me… You can accept me as who I really am… That's why I openly talked in front of you…

But I didn't know that your reaction will be that bad… Immmm, may be you are getting tired with me… I understand… We are from different places… Your world and my world are totally opposite… I tried a lot to remove these differences… But I think I failed…

I was afraid of losing you everytime… That's why I keep sticking beside you… I apologize you first everytime not because I think I'm wrong but because I don't want to lose you… Now, I think, everything becomes directed to the negative side…

It will be very hard to handle with an angry person… How long can you handle? Of course, not… I will take it as my lesson… Sorry for making you confused… And sorry for making you busy these days…

I know I can be annoying too much sometimes… I don't know how you talked with me… Ha Ha… Thank you for everything… Once I have said, I will not pull you back again  if you want to go this time…

I'll let you go if this is what you want… This is not because I don't love you anymore… I love you so much… But your happiness is my first priority… If you are not happy, I will immediately let you go…

I chose to be with you thus I sticked around you… If getting out of my life is your choice, I will respect it… I will not disturb you anymore… You can go… No need to feel sorry for me…

Yes, I will be sad… I will cry a lot… But how many days I can?? One day? One week? or One month?? After that, it will become an old scar… I had a life without you eight months ago… Why can't I go back to it?? I will… I will try to live without you…

I asked you once that you will remember me if we have to break apart… And you said let's talk when we have to… I think, now, it is the time for it… But I will not ask that question this time…

Please do remember me…

Whenever you feel lonely, you feel lost, you feel tired, or you need someone, please do remember that there is someone who is missing you too… Don't forget I'm still your 1000th star… You can always wish upon me…

As a final, please stay happy and healthy… You are my best friend… my best sister… my someone special… Even if you don't like, let me miss you a lot… let me dream about you some time…

I love you… Goodbye…