factions.

    solaris academy.    enroll now!
 
header
2eqg8br.png1254cid.png

FACTIONS

 
pl1
 

 amity  Amity is one of the five factions in Solaris Academy. Members of Amity are dedicated to peacefulness, kindness, forgiveness, trust, self-sufficiency and neutrality. Their subtance in the Choosing Ceremony is soil, which is symbolic to them as it shows peace between mutants and humans.  

+ available
pl2
 

 candor  Candor is one of the five factions in Solaris Academy. Members of Candor are known to value honesty, truthful and open to others. However, sometimes they are liars and deceitful. Their symbol is a set of unbalanced scales bound by a circle. Their substance in the Choosing Ceremony is glass. 

+ available

AUTHOR

These are the factions in Solaris Academy. What I have mentioned there is just the main traits. You can search in Divergent Wiki or here for their flaws. Remember, the personality are just suggestions and just to let you know what the factions accept.

pl3
 

 erudite  Erudite is one of the five factions in Solaris Academy. This is the one and only faction that dedicated to knowledge, intellegence, curiousity and astuteness. The members of Erudite are known to know anything. Their substance for the Choosing Ceremony is water.

+ available
pl4
 

 abnegation  Abnegation is one of the five factions in Solaris Academy. Members from Abnegation are selfless and they forget themselves for the sake of others. They live a simple life. Their substance for the Choosing Ceremony are smooth grey stones. 

+ available
pl5
 

 dauntless  Dauntless is one of the five factions in Solaris Academy. Members of Dauntless dedicated to courage, bravery, toughness and fearlessness. Hence, they are physically fit and are more combat-like. Their substance for the Choosing Ceremony is fire. 

+ available