001

INFECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
      -----------------------------------------------      

 

"i can't do this anymore" someone huffled and tackled throughout the wind lurking down on this implicit darkness and typhon stouted his feet aloof on the chamber it opposes his action drastically slashed with the thunderstorm the boy was mildly desolated himself part of his weak side, pit of the dust ached an impetuous wind whirls devoutly of his hair overflowing right from the hurricane.

 

 

Stiffened his back his eyes were barely blunt, pitching over the breakdown stoving down at the ground as it was spattering raindrops at the top of the shabby roof whilst foreshadowing by self-defense. The place was ragged down at hills it covered with dusts and whirled in trenchant keeping off the balance he was hopelessly distracted scarce of being poor and miserable couldn't console anything from this dreary grieive wrenching spite of vengeance taking by oneself.

 

 

The dogs were snarling beggary backyard railing up at the corral ranch it is uneasy, thorough venturing weather overby in this frigid climate as it eveporated by intensity the circumstances were holding ahead back timezone indignant plainly forbidden he'll wander and get lost like anyone else who loses the pathway.

 

 

He kept his dubious stare around mist of the midnight creased stifle his grit of his tolerance it churned inside in his stomach wavering eruptly like a floret of inflorescence growing edges within the buds, spindle the thrives, leafs mount throughout his throat masquarate as feign to prepend along with death and illness.

 

 

The boy felt sick.

 

 

 

 Laid his back on the luthern glass, trudging towards the table fidgeting his fingers unwittingly impassive uncharacteristic yet, he doesn't know what wasn't alive with his own touch. The house weren't expectant to look any refined affluent and rich prosperous in wealth to drill over with. He knew someone would covetously draw attiention to the flaws onto the boy's charm.

 

 

 

Trees fall out in horrid gruelling rampages, the boy couldn't bare it. 

 

 

He couldn't lose his home and his family.

 

 

He just can't. 

 

 

Deprived from exhaustion, asleep beneath on the matress clenching the linen material and the water would leak in. The exact clock one sharp needle narrowed by laspe of an extended hours it was hanging the needle at nine.

 

Tick Tock.

 

Tick Tock.

 

Tick Tock.

 

His mouth hung slightly ajar out of nowhere from this coarsed sound with his almond eyes were flickered in outcome the light beside on the chute, the wall width of vastness broaded and expanded capaciously capillary thin upon the wooden plaque over the top angle. The decorations were far veteran, old modern looking and san garishing enormous potraitures were perched neatly on each divided walls, painted with canvas and some paint ink were variegated such different colors peculiarly the way from how it looks was exotic spanless and sovereign. This place was either uncertainty made of distress for enduring all the hardships what they gone over mildly throughout a decade was unsure.

 

And the figure who standing by had a radiant face in a bright was their actual grandmother's. Inconsiderably her cachet is varient on by vise versa qualitied even if to describe her own tendency she is an self-witted and most above of herself viciously outstanding, as it is she always had to pecuniary advantage from the others by above itself notable. Wherabouts their parents hadn't go to the chance able to meet them amount of those precious time regarding they disdain offers, memento to take a lesson having a tick of labour to work with is induct successfully because of so called business kept on sheming overby toil hardwork which employing as a secondary vice commoner of the heirs it's not easy to malfunction and operate somebody whose permitting the leverage to prey the company. 

 

 

The father weren't aware to hope to spend with their children at least one bit he could only focus on advocate the permission asking genuinely reducing condractitions as his co'workers wants to estate inferiority staff til the right time comes. It was hard to forbid couldn't even accommodated that to afford by easily overdrawn loans and debts back in return, one fair of deposit is premised the pending credit it is still hard enough to carry along without a single truce - rest. By his mother is a favor to help childrens by aids impoverishing to live in small vacancy countryside becoming in no limited space the mother will dire the poverty to not suffering dieing by starvation,  giving graith of useful clothes is needed it also wouldn't be orderless thing bandages medical cures and full donation is partly supplied one of the welfare provisions overseas. His mother would miss them eventhough once she'll get over with her safekeeping job will fully go over, spending a time with her childrens it needs so much to be in touch, embracing in hold to her back in her own arms is what is the most. He and his mother have similiarities alike their personalities would absolutely match in each traits it had been inherited from hers.

 

 

It's like illustrating how gullible that is in covered pages cockeyed in a half insensate.

 

 

Chewing his lower lip he already felt uncomfortable lain on the matress resting one had under the pillow immobile not moving single agility expression. 

 

 

"brother, are you okay" a voice staggered.

 

 

"huh" He turns his head in shook directly at his younger sister. "oh, Heeyeon i'm fine"

 

 

"really, it doesn't seems so" squibbed with her small mouth.

 

 

Rolling his eyes on his sister's cramed truthfulness. "how do you know well then besides you're only six years old" his lips curved, chriped overwarmly avoid his gaze from his grandmother's self drawn artworks right impolished.

 

 

"brother, just because i'm in first grade doesn't mean i don't take care of your condition" she puffed her cheeks with a small pout.

 

 

"what if your health is bad" Heeyeon crawled towards at him and whispers her eyes gleamed sparkily.

 

 

 

"hey don't worry i'm honestly fine" hiding his  scrupled face expression twirling the fabric outer as it hold.

 

 

 

"oh my, you two already awake" A old figure emerges back from the door holding the doorknob fondly holding a plastic bag carraging some groceries around. 

 

 

 

"grandma you're here" Heeyeon took of her brother's wrist and catches a glimpse excitingly hugged her grandmother rightaway patting her grandaughter's wimpy head.

 

 

"hello dear" softly greeted as her grandma's eyes were crescent in wideserene, few wrinkles creasing through as she smiles swinging her forearm.

 

 

Heeyeon thriumphantly snatching the plastic bag and peak a look for what her grandma brought. "why does it took you long grandma can i see" tilting her head forth engrossed.

 

 

The grandma hushes, inscrutable smiles plastered patting her shoulder. "Heeyeon-ah you'll see but first you need to be patient if you want to see the gift it's a secret" mystically rooted her granddaughter placing her index finger onto her lip.

 

 

"aw, but it's okay eventhough waiting is boring thing that is, i can still nag him within that precious time with my brother right" Heeyeon twitched her upper eyebrow voraciously staring at her brother uncondescending with her quickwitted attitude cunning as a fox she did a sly smile.

 

 

He chuckled seeing how his younger sister hideously splittering onto , latched with her clustered tongue like she always do, after losing her secondth milk tooth Heeyeon starting to having that strangled habit how murky and tough she can be, Heeyeon is typical stubborn child she would always like to pester someone with snorty jokes, it did somehow annoyed at first whenever she would bail out and jump onto the bed in jolt tugging his sleeve suprising that is the older get used to it by her playful side. 

 

 

Curling up under the bed quilt, sighs. "Heeyeon please i don't have to play time with you" holding a strewn paper onto his fingertips grazing as he could, without a cue it does restricted back from the foretelling nightmare everything ahead was whimstical, either to intercept dispel of the miraculous dark castles that he had.

 

"i know you're not fun enough to cherish me with your blunt personality it still looks hilarious how your hair looks like a birdnest whenever you woke up in the morning ahead" Heeyeon laughed with her own pawky humorous comment.

 

 

 

Jungkook took off his black hoodie and ruffled his hair unkempted messily in annoyance and groans shifting his fleer of regarding cold glare to his younger sister on the otherside of the room while sitting on his wooden desk. "instead of teasing me should i tell you a short story about where my lovable little sister who still also eats erratically over the dinning table stealing someones stack of food without an permission to take" Jungkook sneered with his own snotty response almost making him rolling his eyes.

 

"and gross you even squirt off you're own chewed leftovers on that dish like couldn't you eat more neatly" her brother huffed onto his mouth even though he tried to his least not to giggle how Jungkook secretly adoring his sister's sloppy cute action, not daring to peek a glance from his sister who is eating disorderly unclean over the kitchen room sticked onto her fingers with a caramel pudding savoury stuffed without caring in her mind.

 

 

Few hours later he wasn't exactly on a mood of being brighten flingling over with the horrendous consternation of old myths did he dreamt on the that mere midnight it still gives him shiver down on his spine, the way how the wind goes intense everything by the areas came extinct, vanishing the town building overby the skyscraper it eracted so strange and surreal, yet it felt wrong to impress pride of the dominance influencing the psysical electronic force onto the uncommanding sign by some heck of a gravity inside where it shocked at the lighting bolt. The dream isn't really normal but it definitely has to involves with the nature rather than a deadly sin.

 

 

Propping his palms onto his cheekbone, and sighed one more time Jungkook holding the book and leisurely red in his daily life.

 

 

Ignoring how his lumpy morning hair looks, he wondered if there's was any hint of a crashed bricks or unshelthered window tiles break in the rooftop it has to imprint in way of a tapestry during the ancient eras as such or was he just being delusional because of the marvellous nightmare. What a hectical curse of spell.

 

 

"grandma is that" twitching her one eyebrow together, it was a match of cards unbridled to open each symbols stamped over the postmarks with the aces and hearts, rubbies on the table.

 

 

"you must conjure in each cards to continue the blade once you'll hit something in several matches" as she pressed her lip in thin line, propping her fingers on her forehead.

 

 

"i'll start" his grandmother chided, stirring the cards with immixture of straw foreshadows it is strategy to use couple of objectives and impressions form traits individually who can get the deal of comprehend to notice each of the expression whether it is occulted in blind wherabouts also similar as a hidden treasure to find a solemn key to reach to find.

 

 

As the teenager is sensitive in his own vital presentage he felt strange what is this exact meaning?

 

 

 

She spread the cards over the blaze like a circulated mystical puzzle. "you can choose whichever you like" Jungkook tempted as hardly becalm himself marginally starting to excruiate his breath as he hold in as steady. Holding the card in a uncertainty thought Jungkook was rattling inside of it every foreskin he couldn't reserve misbeliefs shutting his eyes 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter