Final

Sorry..

"You want to leave?" asked the boy with his beautiful face and long black hair. He observed the activities of other boy who is packing his clothes to his cage.

"Isn't that obvious, I failed to join the team." he coldly replied without turning.

"Maybe you can get another chance.." said that boy. He was trying to hold back his bestfriend boyfriend but it seems futile.

"That new kid will take my place in this team so I'd better go." said another boy with his cat-eyes-like who still busy packing all his stuff that is in the room.

"You want to leave me alone?" Junhui asked in a weak voice, looking down at the floor.

"I told you, he will replace me." said Mingming finally looked at Junhui, but it's not the words that he wanted to be heard from the latter.

 

 .........

 

Today Seventeen haven't any schedule for tv show, that means that they will have all day to exercise. At breaktime, Junhui left the practice room and went to the roof. Somehow today he just wants to be alone.

"Hey, why are you alone? You usually would stick to another member who is near you." asked Seungcheol or S.Coups who accidentally met him at the building's roof.

"Hyung .." he called when Seungcheol sat next to him, then give him a bottle with cold water.

"What do you feel when you separated with the one you love?" asked Junhui to the leader.

"You mean Doyoon?" Seungcheol looked confused but soon he smiled. He understand what Jun mean.

"I miss him, miss him very much. Ah.. You miss 'him' too, right?" Seungcheol looked at Junhui who now stared in confused.

"Mingming. You miss him too, right?" Junhui just lowered his head when his boyfriend bestfriend name was called by his leader.

"I know you and Minghao are close but your gaze is different between Minghao and Mingming." explain Seungcheol and Jun can only silent and looked at floor.

"Hyung, was Doyoon hyung angry because you look too close with Junghan hyung?" Junhui suddenly asked, without looking at the handsome boy beside him.

"Obviously yes, I'm lucky that Junghan and Jisoo are there and help me explain until he understands." he said, smiling at the past events where Doyoon called just to scold him badly.

"If you miss Mingming why you not call him?" Seungcheol asked but did not get any reply from Junhui. The boy just silent, this make the leader worried.

"Junhui-ya?" called Seungcheol but still didn't get the answer.

"He's avoiding me hyung.." Junhui replied with his head still bowed down and smiling weakly.

"Then what will you do?"

"I'm just waiting, hyung." This time Junhui said, staring at the face of the leader, still with a smile on his face weakly attached. Indeed, they have never seen close but Seungcheol very worrying state of one member and his brother's.

 .........

After spending his breaktime with Seungcheol on the roof. Junhui back into the practise room. It was quiet because it's time to exercise separately-for each unit. As soon as he saw Minghao who was sitting watching Soonyoung and Dino who are busy making new choreography, he immediately approached the latter.

"Minghao stand up please~" Junhui said cheerfully as he pulled Minghao's hand in order to stand.

"Hyung, can you stop pretending you okay?" asked the cute faced boy when finally he stood in front of Junhui.

"What do you mean?" asked Junhui not understand.

"If you're tired of just say, if you're upset don't keep it your self, if you are angry then angry. Stop pretending you're okay and smiling like that!" Minghao raised his voice.

The atmosphere in the practise room suddenly tensed up. Soonyoung and Chan who had been busy making choreography suddenly stop their dance. Minghao had just yell at Junhui whose his closest hyung.

"I know you miss him .." Minghao said softly.

"Yao Mingming."

"Wait Minghao-" Junhui didn't finish his sentence but Minghao back yelled at him.

"If you miss him just say it! Call him! And Stop being a coward! Stop pretending you're alright! I don't like your fake smile." Hearing Minghao's word, without noticeably tears was flowing down on Junhui's cheeks.

"You're right ... I was a coward ... I'm afraid he's going to avoid me again. I'm afraid to lose him again ..." he said quietly, very quiet almost like a whisper. See his hyung in a fragile state. Minghao immediately hugged his closest hyung and trying to calm him down.

"I'm sorry I yell at hyung." apologized Minghao quietly like a whisper.

"I'm tired of waiting... I don't want to waiting him anymore.."

 .........

 

Sorry, if I'd be a jerk. You're not a coward, but I'm the real coward. I avoid you because I'm angry, I failed and they kicked me out then there will be children who replace me. Sorry, I've made you upset. If you're tired, you did'nt need to wait for me. I just want you to be happy and smiling again like the past.

If I have free time I'll definitely call you.

Yao Mingming.

 

Junhui read the letter again. He didn't think that Mingming will entrust a letter to Minghao, a week after the incident in the practise room.

 

(Brrr ..) Dirty Dirty Jam Jam

His phone rang, without see the caller id Junhui choose green button and put his phone on his ear.

"Hello .."

"I miss you .." said the voice on the other side.

"I missed you too, jerk." Junhui replied, smiling thinly.

 

 

END