Prologue

She's a Monster

I’m Yoon Bomi, or I’m basically you, the reader. Here’s some information about me. My parents died in a car crash when I was 9. I lost my best friends when I was 17. I also lost the love of my life that very same year. My grandparents left me all alone right after this incident. Everything happened so quickly, so fast, yet I feel like it was just yesterday. I just turned 18 last night and am currently working for two jobs: I’m a student in the morning and at night, I’m a bartender.  I’m originally from Gangnam HS but due to a lot of bull, I’m transferring to Seoul private boarding school call SEOUL Academy. Although I’m pretty much an orphan, and basically nobody wants me, I have worked very hard for the past few months, had over 20 jobs, and earned enough money to keep going with school. Although nobody loves me, and everyone hates me because of what happened, it will not stop me from achieving a high education, something my parents have always wanted me to do. I have a lot of nicknames, and of course my most famous one is Monster. Don’t ask me why, just keep reading and you’ll understand why, but please, trust me, I’m not a monster. You have to believe… me…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Please! You have to believe me!” I beg
“NO! YOU LIED TO ME! WHY?” screaming, crying, he push me into the wall.
“WHY! SHE WAS SO INNOCENT! SO SWEET AND NICE!”
“Don’t believe what they are all saying! Please, I beg you!”
“Don’t you give me that bull! I saw it! With my own eyes BOMI! With my own EYES!”
I can see the fire burning in his eyes. No matter how much I beg, he won’t believe me. I know the truth, and yet he won’t believe me.
“DON’T YOU EVER LET ME SEE THAT UGLY FACE OF YOURS EVER AGAIN BOMI!”
“No! You can’t leave me! I’m innocent! I didn’t do anything! Please! Don’t you-“ I tried. I hugged him, I begged, I cried, cried my heart out…. And yet… he….
-BLAP- he slapped me….
“I don’t love you Bomi. You don’t deserve anybody’s love.” His words were as cold as ice, sharp as a knife… I can feel my heart; bleeding… crying… it hurts… so much…

 

 

“Hey! Are you okay?”
“Get your hands off me.” I push him and got up. “I don’t need your help. Get away from me.” I warn him.
“Seriously? I just h-“
“I don’t need your help. Get away from me.” I try to get out from the bathroom stall but he keeps on blocking my way.
“I can’t let you go unless you tell me that you’re okay.”
“No I am! Get away! MOVE!” I push him against the wall and try to leave but accidently trip over his freaking leg.
I close my eyes, *this is going to hurt Yoon Bomi*
I thought that I was going to hit the dirty, nasty, wet bathroom floor but instead, I didn’t. I feel no pain… Nothing wet… I peak a little by slowly opening my right eye and I see a pair of eyes looking at me.
His eyes… His nose… His lip… I’m not going to lie but…. He’s handsome… His eyes were the perfect size, not too big or small. His eye color is a beautiful shade of brown. His lip, his nose, perfection…
“Are you alright?” his voice brought me back to reality…
“Ugh! Didn’t I tell you not to help me?” I push him which causes him to hit the other wall of the bathroom stall.
“Agh.” He yelps. “Next time, don’t you dare help me again! Or I will… I… Will… Kill you! You hear me!?” I glare at him. I put all of my strengths on to my legs and force it to move. I walk out from the stall and notice a lot of people looking at me. GIRLS… CRAZY GIRLS and I mean it.
“YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH OUR OPPA!”
“DO YOU WANT TO DIE!?”
“OPPA ARE YOU OKAY!?”
I ignore their deadly and painful comments and force my way out of this stupid bathroom. My hair hurts from all the pulling. My body is aching from all the pushing and falling…
Why do I have to go through hell, once again… Please, someone… save me.

 

 

“PLEASE! HELP ME! PLEASE SOMEONE!” I scream from the bottom of my lungs. My body is aching, trembling, I can feel it…. It’s going to shut down anytime soon.
I can hear his footsteps, “Please! ANYBODY? HELP ME PLEASE!” I sob.
My stomach hurts so much from the knife earlier… the blood won’t stop coming…
I can feel my legs running a bit slower…
“Please, anyone… Please….”

“AGH!” I yell
“Where are you going huh you en .” He whispers into my ears. He put the knife next to my throat, “you better do what I tell you to do, or you will die.”
“What did I do to you? Why are you doing this to me…” I whimper, “Shut up and take off your clothes you en hear me.”
“Please… Don’t hurt me…”
“TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT!”
My vision blur, I’m starting to lose my senses… “DO WHAT I SAY YOU !”
Before I can take off my shirt, he smacks me in the face with his fist.
I can feel him, ripping off my clothes. I feel humiliated… I lost this battle. I can feel the blood rushing out of my body… I’m going to die…

Finally…..
 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope these short scenes will pump you guys up! I’ll try to update soon; maybe this weekend when I’m done with essays & presentations. Sorry, I know my grammar is not the best…. Remember, I’m only human. Lol :D