1 / 1

Crimson
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THANK YOU GUYS. Although it's just 48subs, but thank you so much for this amount of support!
Besides, 16 July was my birthday so.... HERE'S MY GIFT FOR YOU!!
Thank you so much once again.
SPREAD THE MINSTAL LOVE~

-

MINSTAL: Crimson

 

‘In the Elizabethan era, Crimson’s associated with royalty, nobility, and others of high social standing.’

 

Donning in a crimson suit, the Panther Prince has got his nation’s eyes glued on him. Crimson is a power colour. Crimson represents sin. Crimson is his favourite colour. A peculiar person like him deserves peculiar and extraordinary colour of course. The Panther Prince is elite. The most wanted man in the Panther Kingdom. Under that icy exterior burns a never diminishable flame that many can identify, but never dares to touch. The Panther Prince is Choi MinHo. The name that brings shudders down spines. Either with fear or with delight.

 

Sitting on his silver throne next to the king: his father and on the high platform, MinHo looks absolutely haughty and untouchable. Yet, earning ogling eyes from his female panther citizens. The king looks over to his one and only son and gives a smile.

 

“Son, Happy birthday.” MinHo turns, still with one leg propped over another and leaning on the side of his throne lazily and smiles back.

 

“Thank you, father.” The king looks back front before standing up and walking front, giving speech to start off his son’s birthday celebration with the nation.

-

 

MinHo yawns.

 

Two hours have passed, mountains of gifts piled up and so many performance performed that MinHo is bored out of his mind.

 

Can something interesting just happen already? I won’t even mind if someone trashes my celebration.

 

MinHo grumbles unhappily. The Prince is one with bustling energy, one cannot stand a minute of boredom or with nothing to do. The fact that he’s even willing to sit in for his celebration for three full hours is a miracle for the kingdom itself. The Prince would usually either sneak out of his palace for a run or be horse-riding or training or even reading. Never slacking.

 

In short, Prince MinHo likes to play. He likes to be occupied. As we’ve mentioned, he’s a never diminishable flame. Nothing can tie him down unless he wants to be tied down.

 

“Prince MinHo.” MinHo snaps out of his reverie and sits up with perked interest. The Alpha of the black panthers pack stands in front alone in front of the royal family.

 

“And yes, Black Panther Alpha, what have you brought?” The King smiles tersely. Black Panthers were the most disliked, troublesome, immoral and disloyal of all Panthers pack. But they still have to remain courteous, to ensure harmony.

 

“I’ve brought pets for Prince MinHo to choose from! These felines are all the rarest species! I insist you pick one, Prince. Bring them up!” The alpha orders, laughing heartily.

 

Pets? Now that’s a new gift. MinHo leans forward with full interest. Four men appeared, two on each side of their Alpha, they each held a box cage. One with crimson fur, one with silver fur, one with ginger fur and last one with snow white fur. All four seemingly tamed and lying down with paws tucked in and tail around them.

 

Standing up, MinHo buttons his crimson suit and looks over to his father for approval to head down the platform. Upon receiving a nod of confirmation, MinHo saunters his way down the grand steps. Evoking cheers from his panther citizens.

 

“Thank you for your kind gift.” MinHo stands in front of the Alpha, smiling curtly and slight bowing as he looked down.

 

“My pleasure, Prince MinHo. I’d introduce their background for you?” the Alpha bows back.

 

“It’s alright. I’ll have a look by myself.” MinHo smiles before proceeding to walk over to survey each of the ‘pets’.

 

This Alpha sure knows what I like. MinHo smirks lightly. Walking to the first pet, the one with crimson fur, MinHo recognizes it as a Lynx. To find a crimson fur lynx, MinHo’s pretty impressed. Hardly any animals have crimson fur. The lynx opens its eyes upon MinHo’s touch of its tail, black glittery eyes. The lynx stands and turns it’s nuzzle to MinHo, peering at him curiously.

 

Moving on, MinHo approaches the pet with silver fur. A baby wolf. An innocent being really, the baby wolf’s already awake and staring at MinHo with its grey eyes. Albeit somewhat fearfully. MinHo chuckles, Must be a pup from a wiped out wolf clan. Utmost irony, having a wolf as a panther’s pet.

 

Next up, a ginger-coloured fur cat. After all, Panthers and Cats are distant relatives, naturally MinHo would have a soft spot for fellow cat species. Reaching his fingers in the cage, MinHo scratches the cat’s head. Evoking a purring response and somewhat sultry half-closed eyes from the cat. How tame, surprisingly.

 

Lastly, MinHo reaches the snow fur pet. Now, MinHo wasn’t exactly sure what species she was. Squatting slightly, MinHo places his head near the snow fur pet’s face, scrutinising the features of her. Apparently, MinHo’s puffs of breath had woke her up. MinHo found himself looking into a pair of crimson coloured eyes.

 

MinHo grins.

 

The snow fur fox shimmied further in the cage, body crouched and muscles all tensed. She stares at MinHo. With a look that none other pets held: The fire of rebellion in her eyes, glaring warily at the Prince.

 

Standing up, MinHo turns to the Alpha.

 

“I want them all. But, I’m only to keep this snow fur one. The others, please send to Princess SooYoung’s palace. For her… no one is to touch her, but me.” MinHo speaks haughtily, turning to walk his way up to his throne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter