FIVE

Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s finally Sunday; finally a day for them to rest, no school, and no work. Hyejoo got ready to go out, wearing a pair of jean shorts and a tank top. She went down stairs to find Hyemi reading a book on the couch. When she felt a presence in the living room with her, she looked up from her book, pushing her glasses up.

 

“Oppa left some money and a note. He won’t be back for a few days.”

 

Hyemi said pointing at a note on the coffee table.

 

“He left already?”

 

Hyejoo asked walking towards the coffee table and read the note that he left. There was money clipped together with the note. He said he’s leaving for business trip with his boss and he won’t be back until Wednesday and he told them to take care of themselves while he’s gone. Putting the note back down, she walks to the door, putting on her sneakers. She glanced at her watch one last time before heading out but she turned back.

 

“Unnie, do you want to go to the arcade with me?”

 

 “Nah, I’ll go to the market and get our kitchen filled.”

 

Hyemi said, closing her book and stood up, following suit to the door after grabbing her purse. She locks the gate and both of them went separate ways. Hyejoo got on a bus to the mall. Her phone rang, indicating that a message just went in. It’s from Bora.

 

To: Hyejoo
Yah! We’re here already. Get your here right now!

To: Bora
Geezz! I’m already on my way. Ten minutes!

 

Hyejoo closes her phone and tosses it into her bag. She leans against her seat and thought about ‘slave contract’ with Hoseok. There’s only 4 more days left before it officially ends. Life have not been easy since she met Hoseok and she’s thankful that she can get some rest at the weekend, from seeing his irritating face.

Said too early.

 

 

 

“What the heck are you doing here?”

 

“What me? Why are you here?”

 

Hyejoo points out at him, eyeing him up and down. God must have not heard her prayers. What is wrong with her luck? Of all place, why here? Of all people, why him? Of all time, why now?

 

“You didn’t follow me here, did you?”

 

She gawked, taking a step back dramatically. Hoseok scoffed, crossing his arms.

 

“Me? Follow- who? You? Hahaha. Not funny.”

 

He laughed sarcastically for a moment then returned to his poker face. Why would he follow her to the arcade? Come on, he has better things to do than being a stalker.

 

“Girls, let’s go.”

 

Hyejoo called out to her friends. She’d met a few other Bora’s friends and they got close quickly. There’s Hyorin who is slightly tanner and she’s a very funny friend, always making jokes to lighten up the mood, Dasom who always has her phone camera on 24/7, ready to take selfie every time, and Soyou who always looks independent most of the time. Together with Bora, they just make the best of friends and Hyejoo is thankful to know them.

That day, all five of them planned to enjoy their weekend at the arcade but out of all the impossible; Hyejoo never thought Hoseok would be there with the rest of his friends. She’s not entirely unhappy to see them there though, because at the very least, she gets to see Taehyung in casual tee and she had to hold in the urge to fangirl.

 

“Wow- wah- that nerve of that girl!!!”

 

Hoseok reached out his arms to his side and told Namjoon and Suga to hold onto him. Clueless, the two of them did what they were told but the next minute made them face palm and wondered why they were friends with an idiot.

With both Suga and Namjoon holding his arms by his sides, he dramatically charged forward at where Hyejoo went off as if he was going to hit the girl.

 

“I’m going to kill that !!! Don’t hold onto me! Let go!”

 

They raised a brow at him because they did not even apply any force to his arms and he’s being like a wannabe gangster. Just what is wrong with this friend? Exchanging looks, Suga and Namjoon dropped Hoseok’s arms to jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter