Hell's Angel

Lust

.........\fades in\ ..........

"Hello?" I said as I walked through the grey fog, clear enough to see like smoke from incense. Surrounded by only darkness, I walked along the wind that drifted me to a room of echoes.

The echoes came from woman's voice but I did not recognize it, "Hello is anyone there?" I called again.

The voice trailed as I tried to understood it , "Focus".

I stopped walking , cleared the thoughts from my mind, closing my eyes and focusing on the frequencies of the white noise...

"Jaebum.." , I opened my eyes to see a beautiful, but unique woman, her skin was pale, she had dark colored plump lips like dead roses, dressed in a little black dress with her long dark brown hair that hung over her shoulders.

I swallowed my salvia harshly,, as I felt myself become nervous, "who are you?" I asked.

I felt my heart skip a beat when her big round lips moved, but everything she said was inaudible, I am dreaming for sure, but why do I feel like known her forever?

She reached her hand to me, I flinched as she came close to my face, not knowing why, I wasn't afraid of her, maybe feeling of unknown discomfort? Her pale fingertips brushed against my cheek, she smiles brightly as her crooked teeth show, even though her body was cold I felt a strange warmth from her at the same time.

Suddenly the black darkness and grey fog was gone, seeing that I am back in my bedroom. She is still here though, shouldn't she be gone? It was just a dream; wasn't it?

"What is your name?", whenever she tried to talk her voice would trail before she even said a word, when she is excited it gets louder and screechy.

"YAH!", she stopped, "say.it.very.slowly" , "___", I couldn't help but grin, I felt like a idiot, what am I so worked up about I'm just dreaming, I'm gonna wake up sooner or later.

"You're not dreaming!"

"Yeah right."

"I'll prove it!"

She grabbed my baseball bat, "are you sure?" , I nodded yes and crossed my arms, "give it your best swing", she swings the bat at my knee, I cursed and fell to the ground.

I groaned and inhaled sharply from the intense pain, that felt very real, I looked up at her and crawled back.

"S-STAY AWAY FROM ME", she came over to me and helped me stood up, bringing me over to my bed. 

Cupping my cheeks, sitting on my lap as her knees go by my waist, "w-what are you doing..." Everywhere she touched it felt cold, she was giggling nonstop and playing with my hair like I was her new doll.

I started breathing heavily, everything about her was , ___ was innocent despite from her appearance so I dont want to make any movements to frighten her...

She rests her head onto my chest and hugs me, drifting off slowly. I took her into my arms and layed down, her hair softly as she falls asleep.

I don't know who she is, although I feel like I do, her beauty is dark  but precious. I wanted her to be mine forever...

"Jaebum.."

"Mmhmm..."

"Jaebum...."

"Yes..."

"JAEBUM!"

I jerked my head to the side and stood up straight, seeing my mother, with a very angered look, her whisk repeatedly patting in her hand.

I gulped, looking around my room seeing that ___ is gone.

"Can I ask you why there's a girl in my house?"

"Uh-I-its-she's-uh-uhhhhh...."

"Did you two have " I widen my eyes at the thought, her curves, just to see her figure, hear her moans... I shooked my head frantically, erasing it from my mind.

"MOM NO!"

"Then why is she here?"

"She's... Just a friend"

She stopped patting the whisk against the palm of her hand,

"Fine come have breakfast before it gets cold" she said as she went back downstairs.

I looked in the mirror, fixed my hair and put some clothes on,

I went to the dining room and glanced at the table, reverting my eyes back, she waved at me and took another bite off her spoon.

Her plate was a large amount of food, 8 pancakes, several pieces of bacon, 4 eggs, and 2 biscuits. I blinked nonstop, amazed how much she could eat, looking at my mom, "trust me she ate more then that". I looked back at her ,___ looks at me with a blank expression.

I took a seat and picked up my fork, trying to avoid conversation with my mother about who she is, cause I don't even know for myself.

Noticing she was wearing my favorite blue plaid shirt, "Yah how could you wear my shirt without asking, aish."

"Shirt...?" She whispered, looking down at the shirt, she pulls the sleeve down as the strap from her dress falls. I immediately pulled the shirt back up and her strap with it before my mom could see, she looked at me and furrowed her eyebrows, "um.. She had some food on " I chuckled nervously.

"Silly girl don't you ever use a napkin?" I chuckled again and wiped her lips roughly. She returned back to doing the dishes, I huffed and glared at her, ___ only giggling with a cute hiccup at the end, how could someone look so y but have the mentality of a three year old.

She reaches over the table and tries to hug me, the collar of her dress goes down as her cleavage shows, "NO!"

She flinched and sat back down slowly, she picked up a piece of bacon and on it. Her eyes began to water and she sniffles, "No don't cry, don't cry please" I said.

I felt my cheeks burn red as she made squeaks as she cried, "oh my god what did you say to her?" My mom said as she came out the kitchen.

"Mom.."

"Oh you poor thing come here!"

She cooed as my mother brought her into her arms,

"IM JAEBUM I RAISED YOU BETTER THEN THIS"

"UMMA!"

"APOLOGIZE BOY!" She yelled as she hit me on the head with the towel, I bit my bottom lip out of frustration , (internally screaming),

"___ I'm sorry, araso?"

___ nodded and rubbed her eyes, "mom I'm gonna take her home okay?" I stood up out of my chair, "but you didn't even finish eating!" Mom said. I kissed her cheek and grabbed my coat; "I'll be home later", I walked with ___ to the front door and put her heels back on, fixing her hair, noticing her chest, "aish", I buttoned up the shirt and opened the front door.

I grabbed her wrist and ushered her to the car, opening the door, gently pushing her in. I picked up my phone and called my best friend Jr, whenever I needed him he was always there for me, smart but popular too. He was always good with research,maybe he can help me find out about ___.

"Hello?"

"Jr I need your help"

"Sure what is it?"

"Is your parents home?"

"No...they're gone for a month for a business trip. Why?"

"Can I come over?"

"Uh yeah sure."

I told him I would be there in thirty minutes, buckled my seat belt and ___'s. "Don't touch anything-" I said but she simply ignored as she pressed the button to turn on the radio, she looked at me asking with her eyes, 'what is it?'.

"Music" I said and continued driving, she hummed along to the song.

I pulled into the driveway of Jr's house, she looked at the house in awe, "big." She said, I nodded in agreement, "he's rich". I got out of the car and opened the door for her, "come on" I said and smiled , she stood up, closing the door.

She walked beside me, holding on the hem of shirt, "don't be nervous, Jr is nice. He won't hurt you" I said as she blushed as she fiddled with her fingers. Ringing the door bell, waiting for him to open the door, hearing a click, I opened the door and it let it creak open.

"Jr where are you?"

"Upstairs come on-.." He stopped to see ___, dropping his spoon into the cereal bowl, "who's that?", I glanced at her and back to him.

"Remember when I said I needed help?"

She waved hello and smiled, Jr glared at her, like he knew her.

"Hurry up" he said as he stomped upstairs.

Taking a seat by his computer desk, ___ sat on Jr's bed, "Do you know what she is?" He asked, I furrowed my eyebrows at the question, what did he mean? 'do I know what she is', she seemed normal...enough.

"So you don't know?"

"What do you mean she's like the average girl"

"Oh really? Does she have the tendencies to have a abnormal appetite, cold temperature, trailing or screeches of the voice, etc?"

I froze in silence, everything he said was true, and I didn't tell him that on the phone. After a few minutes I finally answered 'yes',

He took a deep breath then releasing it with a sigh,"Jaebum.. last year we were driving on our way to the stage to practice our rehearsal for the concert, we went on the highway, it was raining... "

"So...?" I said, "what happened after that?, "we got in a car accident; some one was speeding and cause of the heavy rain we tried to make a turn but slid off the bridge."

"BamBam has hearing problems and trauma, Youngjae lost vision in his left eye, and Yugyeom was in the hospital suffering from brain damage"

I gulped as my hands began to tremble, "WHERE THE HELL WAS I?!" I shouted in anger and frustration, I didn't remember any of this.

"You were in the hospital as well, you were in a coma."

I widened my eyes as the memories flowed through my head, the hospital, the heavy treatments, and Yugyeom's brain surgery.

"The day of that car accident someone died, and it was hard to cover it up but luckily the company pulled enough strings and connections to hide it"

"'Luckliy'? LUCKILY? Someone died! How can you say that!"

"Im not finished. The girl who died was 17 (internationally, 18 in Korea), she was from Europe but her nationality was European/American. 5'7, dark brown hair, and tan (now pale) skin, ___ ___"

I gripped my hands into fists, tight enough of my knuckles turned white, "Then how is she here... How is she able to be here in the world physically?"

Jr rolled his chair over to the desk by me, turning on his computer and typing in the search bar, clicking on the link and pointing at the screen. "Heaven and Hell's birth child; [this is only a myth so it is not sure to be taken seriously or not] about a century ago, in the 1900's, children borned by surrogate mothers in labs , who were tested for and practiced witch craft.The father's who were pastors or practiced laws of the bible, were used for their . Seven children wore born and each represented Wrath, gluttony, envy, greed, pride, sloth, and lust..."

"The children were born with each of their own supernatural abilities, some to live a longer life, telekinesis, to see the undead, etc; but due to some outbreaks and missing people in the town, they had shut down the project and never spoke of it again..

But, in the late 1990's in U.S.A , It was rumored that they had a secret lab and brought in a 'soon-to-be' mother (who's ancestors that studied witchcraft). After the birth of the child it was represented as "lust". It lives amongst others, goes to school, but unknown if the child had "supernatural abilities"..."

"Project 869 AKA "The seven deadly sins" was never heard from again..."

"So what the hell does that mean?" I said and blinked as he closed the tab.

Jr grit his teeth in annoyance , "SHE IS THE LUST CHILD",  lust? How can she be lust? , "Lust doesn't just stand for ual intentions or pleasure, it can also mean that she has a desire to be friendly with everyone." He said as we both turned around to look at her, but she was gone.

"___? ___!" I said as I looked around the room, and went downstairs with Jr. We both looked around the house, the bathrooms, the garage, the guest rooms, this house was really to big just for 3 people.

I went into to the kitchen to see her eating powdered sugar, her fingers like it was the best food in the world, "Jaebum I found snow!" she said and giggled, she raises the bag over head and poured it on herself.

"YAH! THATS SUGAR NOT SNOW! LOOK AT YOU YOU'RE A MESS NOW" I yelled but she just her lips and the sugar off her fingers, my eye twitched. I calmed myself down by breathing, "might wanna clean her up now" he said and snickered.

"Aish", I pulled her up by the wrist and yanked her to follow me to the bathroom, closing the door , behind me, she looks at me with confusion, "wash yourself", "...wash?".

"She lost all her memories JB so you're gonna have to teach her" Jr said through the door.

"THANK YOU, JR, THANK YOU FOR THE INFORMATION"

"you're welcome~"

I grabbed a towel and patted off the sugar that was left on her skin, wiping of the parts that sticked, I gulped as I the shirt, ping her dress, her cheeks tinted red, "I have to clean you." I said so she wouldn't get the wrong idea.

I the water for the bath, took off her heels, pulling off the straps of her dress, I stopped to realized she wasn't wearing a bra, I never seen a girl's before, except my mother's and that one time I walked in on my cousin...

I looked the other way and took her dress off completely, feeling around her waist to see if she is wearing underwear, (she was), I found it harder to undress her cause I couldnt look at her and I didnt want to make her uncomfortable, but also having the wanting on the inside to see her.

After finishing up, I dipped my finger inside to check the water, "warm~, hurry get inside." I said and helped her get into the tub.

Grabbing the sponge and throwing in a soap bomb, she gasps as the large amount of bubbles came in.

I had only scrubbed her arms and back, I was to nervous to scrub around her chest and go lower. She lifts her legs out of the water and watches the bubbles pop on her skin. "All hands,arms, and legs remain in the water thank you" I said as I put her legs back in the water, no wonder she is "lust".

As 2 minutes passed I realized it was harder for me to resist , the bubbles were fading away, and her chest was begining to show, a couple of times she tried to splash water at me or tried to get me in the tub. I nibbled on my bottom lip and decided to make a move.

Moving the sponge between the middle of her chest, rubbing in a circular motion around her navel, she whimpered and took the sponge away from me. "I'm sorry" I said as I felt my cheeks flushed, how could I be so stupid? Its obvious she would've been uncomfortable, she doesn't even remember what is, or even sugar for that matter.

"Jaebum" she said in the soft raspy voice she has, "I want to clean you too" she said with a grin. "W-what?! Why?" I excaimed and widened my eyes at the request. "Jaebum~" , she arises out of the water, my breath hitches up as her hips show. "BATH TIME OVER" , I pulled the plug from the drain , twisting the knob and turning on the shower,  "stand up" I said and grabbed the shower head.

She stands ... It was such a bad idea, such a bad idea. The water dripping from her lips to her collarbones, her body was beautiful. I glanced at her once more to keep a memory of it, turning off the water. "All clean" I smiled, drying her hair with a towel, and wrapping her with another.

Dressing her with my black t shirt and basketball shorts, Jr's mother's clothes were to big. She yawned and rubbed her eyes, "sleepy?" I asked, she nods her head, "no".

Jr came into the room and sat next to me, "I invited the guys over" he said, I nearly wanted to punch him, why? Why out of all times right now, did he really need to invite them now? I layed my head into my hands.

I jerked my head up as I heard the sudden knock on the door, "they're here" Jr said and smirked, as he went downstairs to open the door... I am in deep .