New mascot

Wild Rabbits

Jinki looked at Mr. Kang as if he had two heads and that made him crossed his arms and snorted.

"I'm serious Jinki, if you do not improve your grades, you will be here next year again."

"B-but Mr. Kang my grades are great and..."

"It doesn't matter, you need to have grades in PE as well, if not, next year you'll fail. I'm sorry, but your grades will not save you now."

Jinki sighed defeated, dropping his shoulders. "What I have to do?"

Mr. Kang smiled and patted Jinki's shoulder. "I have an idea, you will like it, I'm sure."

 

 

The thing was that Jinki wanted to die, he wanted to be buried in a hole and not get out of there anymore. Anything would be better than using that ridiculous costume that was there for him. When Mr. Kang had said he would be the mascot of the basketball team, he did not think it would be so ridiculous and shameful to do that, but he should have known, after all the team's name was wild rabbits, what kind of name was that after all?

So yes, the costume was a rabbit that of wild had absolutely nothing, seemed more one of those costumes that people used in amusement park to entertain the kids and take pictures.

Sighing he put his head on, the ears falling sideways comically, if Jinki saw someone wearing something like that, for sure he would laugh, well, that was exactly what happened as soon as he came out of the locker room wearing it, everyone started laughing at him.

Maybe he could be the team mascot without anyone knowing it was him. But who he wanted to deceive, as he entered the court, he tripped and the head fell rolling across the flat floor of the court making all players stop what they were doing and look at him.

Some laughed, others snorted exasperated and others said they had found a funny mascot for them. Ah yes, his life as mascot was starting very well.

He quickly took the head, putting in place and smiled awkwardly, until he realized that no one was seeing his face there, right, it might be a little easier. No one would see his shame-faced there.

Walking down the court, his big feet making strange noises when came into contact with the ground, Jinki stopped at the end of it, looking at the players, what would he do now? He had no idea.

"So it's your turn to suffer, huh?"

Jinki turned his head to the side, almost hitting the player who was standing beside him. "What?"

The player smirked. "If you are saying something, speak out loud, no one can hear you."

"What?" he said louder. "Suffer?"

"Oh, you don't know," he said laughing. "Do you already wondered what happened to the last mascot, why he was replaced?"

That was a good question.

"I don't know."

The player pointed to the other side of the court, directly to a player who was concentrating hitting the ball down and jumping as if he was throwing the ball in the hoop without actually throwing it.

"That guy over there caused him to be kicked out of here, the guy who was our mascote, I mean," he said poking the rabbit's head. "He's really scary."

Jinki blinked looking at the player. "He doesn't seem scary."

"Oh, but he is, if I were you'd be away from him."

He nodded, holding his head that threatened to fall again. "I will, thank you."

The player laughed and left, Jinki read the name written on his shirt, Kim Jonghyun, he seems like a good person.

Looking back to the other player, Jinki squinted his eyes to read the name of the person that he should keep his distance, Choi Minho was his name and he nodded, he would avoid this guy, Minho, as much as possible, after all he had to stay there until Mr. Kang was satisfied. Jinki needed to graduate anyway.

 

 

Watch basketball practice it was not that boring and Jinki was even allowed to took off that costume after a while, it seemed that Mr. Kang was in a good mood. It was much more comfortable to sit in the stands with normal clothes and a lot less embarrassing too.

Jinki had to admit that he had never seen a basketball match and the shoes noise on the floor was a bit annoying, but otherwise had no problem seeing players running and sweating by the court. Had some very handsome guys, most of them were tall, but had some shorter, like Kim Jonghyun who despite the stature, played very well.

And of course, had Choi Minho who was not one of the highest in the team, but played very well. Did not take long for Jinki find out that he was not only the captain, but also the ace of the team.

The whistle took Jinki out of his thoughts and he watched the players leave the court, picking up their bags and water bottles.

"You can also go Jinki, tomorrow you will start helping my boys, delivering water and helping with whatever they need. You don't need to wear the costume during practice, only in the matches."

Jinki snorted, if he did not need to wear the costume in training, why he had to use in that day? Mr. Kang was really something.

"Yes, I'll do it."

"You can also use the locker room with them, now you are part of a family." he said smiling and patting his shoulder.

Nodding, Jinki grabbed his things and went to the locker room, on the way he stopped walking, he would have to take shower and change among them all? Oh, this is going to be so embarrassing.

Dragging his feet he went there, the locker room was quiet, maybe everyone else had left already, in fact this would be what he wanted most. Opening the door Jinki looked inside, it really was empty there, so he quickly went looking for the locker number that was writtenon the paper.

"Oh wait, I have no clothes to take a shower and for what I need to do it, I didn't do anything?!" he muttered nodding and closing the door.

"So you are new mascot."

Jinki jumped and turned around, Minho was standing there with a shirt thrown casually over his shoulder and wet hair. With his eyes, he followed a drop that trickled down his neck over his chest. Jinki swallowed his lower lip.

"What?" he asked like a fool.

"You're the new team mascot." he said slowly, taking in every word.

"Oh, yes, I am. Go wild rabbits!" he said fervently, raising his hand and punching the air.

Minho raised an eyebrow and snorted trying not to laugh so blatantly in Jinki's face. "You can save your incentives to when we're on the court."

Jinki chuckled. "I definitely need to improve on that."

The loud laughter exploded out of Minho before he could stop, he even tried to hide using his hand, but it was impossible. Jinki found himself laughing together, more restrained and embarrassed than Minho, of course.

"I'm Choi Minho." he said, shoulders still shaking because of laughter.

"Lee Jinki."

He nodded. "I need to go, see you tomorrow." he said pulling the shirt out of his shoulder and grabbing the bag was on the bench.

Jinki nodded and stood there looking Minho leave, when he suddenly groaned. "Oh man, why I'm acting like this? I was supposed to stay away from him, not be friend!"

Well, but Minho did not seem a bit daunting, he seemed friendly and, oh so hot.

 

 

Jinki opened the door and sat on the couch, kicking his shoes away and sighed.

"Why are you so happy?"

Jinki looked up staring at his brother who was standing in the kitchen doorway, holding a glass of juice. "I don't know what you're talking about."

Taemin snorted hitting Jinki's legs, who sit straight on the couch. "I'm talking about that silly smile. Kibum had told me that you have become the mascot of the basketball team and I thought you would be upset, not happy."

"Oh, did he say?"

"Yes, he did. So... "

"So what?"

"What is the reason for the smile on his face, Jinki?"

Standing up, Jinki took his shoes that were on the floor. "Can't I smile now?"

"You can, but..."

"But nothing, I just remembered a joke that a friend told me. I'm going to shower." he said going upstairs quickly.

Sighing relaxed after the shower, Jinki sat in the chair and the computer screen waiting patiently for Kibum answer the call on skype.

"What now?"

Jinki blinked shocked, even that he already saw Kibum so many times like that, he was still shocked by the view. Kibum was there with a hair band holding his bangs back and the face green with some expensive cream and with a strange smell that he liked to use.

"What, can't I call to talk?"

Kibum snorted. "When you call here, it's because something important happened, what now?"

"You ." he muttered angrily.

"You too, now tell me that I have other things to do."

"Okay, so today... you know, I became the mascot."

Kibum's eyes brightened suddenly. "Oh, of course, I had forgotten about that. Tell me, how was it? Oh, you took a shower with them? Did you see something?" he asked shaking his eyebrows.

Jinki gasped. "What? You think I'm some kind of ert?"

Kibum shrugged. "I would look."

"Of course you would, you're a ert."

"Well, if you didn't see anything interesting, what do you want to talk anyway?"

"Oh, okay... hm... there's a guy..."

"Oh, of course, always has a guy."

Jinki narrowed his eyes. "Will you let me say or not?"

Kibum leaned back on the chair. "Keep going."

"So there's this guy, Choi Minho who is..."

"The captain of the team and one of the most desired players in school."

"H-how do you know?"

"Do you know that I go to the same school as you, right?" he said rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, but..."

"And he's in my class."

Jinki's eyes widened. "So you know him."

"Yes, we studied together since elementary."

"So, so..."

"So you're telling me that you fell in love with him, the mascot in love with the captain of the team. So cliché."

"No, i-it's not like that."

"Right. Because you have this silly smile on his face for no reason. And your eyes are super big now, which is funny because your eyes are tiny."

Jinki snorted. "Because your eyes are big, huh?!"

"No," he said laughing. "But Minho's are."

Jinki smiled remembering Minho's eyes, the way it sparkled as he ran down the court, focused on what he was doing, in the way... oh .

Kibum laughed. "You're so obvious."

He groaned. "I had not noticed it."

"So what exactly do you want me to do? Introduce the two of you or..."

"No, no. I don’t want you to anything, I was just telling you. I did not even know you knew him."

"But you can use this to your advantage."

Jinki nodded. "No, Jonghyun told me I should stay away from him and that's what I'll do."

"Jonghyun said what?"

"Do you know him too?"

Kibum shrugged. "Kind of. But tell me, what he said."

"Well, that the last mascot was kicked out of there because of Minho."

"Oh yeah, I heard about it."

"So it's true? Oh, I should stay away from him then, because I really need to be there long enough for Mr. Kang think I've ever..."

"My God, you are rambling again. I get it, Jonghyun told you to stay away from Minho, but in just one afternoon you fell in love with him and you can't think of a way to not to smile like an idiot and wave every time you see him. "

"I don't..."

"Believe me, you will do it."

Jinki snorted, he was not a schoolgirl in love, he would not do such things because he was not in love with Minho, just delighted.

"I hate you."

Kibum laughed and disconnected leaving Jinki staring at the computer screen.

 

 

There he was again sitting and watching the players running down the court, it was kind of boring to stay there doing nothing, but at least it was not as boring as sit there in the ridiculous rabbit costume.

"Hey man, give me a bottle of water."

Jinki blinked and nodded reaching into the cooler, which was next to the bench where some players were sitting there looking bored, surely, Jinki knew the feeling.

With almost frozen fingers, Jinki pulled a bottle of water out of there and when he realized had four thirsty players next to him, all waiting for a bottle. Sighing he reached into the ice again and began to pick up the bottles, it seemed that all the players had stopped to drink water after all.

"Okay, you can have five minutes of rest, but then I want another section of throws." Mr. Kang shouted.

Players grunted as responses and sank where they could, tired of running and sweating like pigs.

Jinki realized that Minho had not come for a bottle, in fact he was still in the middle of the court training throws. Minho was probably thirsty too, Jinki could see that he was sweaty and tired, so why was he not resting too?

Without really thinking of what he was doing, Jinki went to Minho with a bottle in his hand and stood awkwardly beside him without knowing exactly what to do.

"Hm, you're not thirsty?"

Minho jumped throwing the ball up that fell into the hoop easily, turning he looked at Jinki who was there with his mouth slightly open. "What?"

"Water." he said raising the bottle.

Smiling Minho took the bottle and opened, taking a long sip, eyes glued on Jinki who stood there blinking at him and staring at his Adam's apple up and down with the movement.

"Thanks, I was really thirsty."

Jinki nodded. "I..."

"Okay guys, enough of resting."

He looked at Mr. Kang and sighed, what Jinki was going to say anyway? Nothing important, keep away from Minho and that was what he had to do. Jinki quickly lowered his head and left the court, sitting in the stands again and sighed, what was he doing?

 

 

Jinki stood staring at his locker, though he did not take shower there, in the end he had brought soap, deodorant and a change of clothes, clothes such that in a month was still there.

But he felt weird having an empty locker when everyone else had hygiene things and personal things of each player, was a form of Jinki feel part of the team, well, he was part of the team, but it was still strange to be around them anyway.

He smiled staring at the back of the locker, he still could not shake the feeling of butterflies in his stomach, let alone take the vision of Minho smiling at him out of his mind.

Jinki was sitting on the bench watching the players run down the court, and despite Mr. Kang have tried to convinve him, he politely declined. Jinki was not very good at running and run around the court were tedious to say the least.

His eyes were glued on Minho, it was hard not to when the player looked so good sweaty and panting. And the strong arms and legs were great to look at too.

Minho suddenly turns and looks directly at Jinki who feels his heart skip a beat, he smiled and waved and Jinki almost died, his face heated up getting ten times redder than had ever been before and when he realized, he was waving to Minho who laughed and continued to run.

That had been embarrassing.

"Even though I have warned you, you could not stay away, do you?"

Jinki jumped turning and looking at Jonghyun who was casually leaning against the locker behind him with a raised eyebrow and a smug smile.

"What?"

"Minho. At the end you just falling in love with him, even though I warned you to stay away."

"I-I don't know what you're talking about."

Jonghyun laughed. "You think I did not see what happened there on the court early? You were pretty obvious and I'm sure Minho also realized."

Jinki gasped. "What?"

"But since this happened, because you did not hear what I said, I have a proposal for you."

Jinki furrowed his brow confused and a little curious, what Jonghyun wanted anyway?

 

 

"That's it, you just need to go..."

"No, no way. Who do you think I am? No, I will not do it."

"But Kibum, please."

"No, forget it. I will not go out with that idiot."

Jinki pouted. "But Kibum, this is my only chance, please."

"Your only chance? You got to be kidding me, I'm in the same class as Minho, I know him for years, I can very well say to him that..."

"No, okay, forget it. You don't need to go, I don't need to go. Okay, never mind."

Kibum's eyes narrowed. "Are you trying to blackmail me?"

"I'm not blackmailing you, seriously, forget it. I, hm, I need to go, I need to sleep." he said shutting the screen.

Minutes later his phone vibrated on top of the bed and Jinki took a deep breath before sliding the screen.

"I hate you!" Kibum said angrily.

"What did I do?"

"You know I don't... ugh Jinki, I hate when you do this to me."

Jinki pressed his lips to keep from laughing. "I didn't do anything."

"No, just don't. Tell that idiot with height complex that I accept and I really hope it works out, because if not, you'll regret it." he growled the last words and hung up.

Laughing, Jinki lay down looking up and quickly wrote a text to Jonghyun, seconds later his phone rang and what seemed, he was even more excited than Jinki.

 

 

Jonghyun said he would take care of everything and the only thing Jinki needed to do, was take Kibum in the appointed place and everything would work out.

Jonghyun changed from 'do not approach Minho' to 'I'll help you if you convince Kibum to go out on a date with me'. Jinki would never know, but it's not as if he could deny that he was in love with Minho and how Jonghyun and even Kibum had said, he was too obvious to hide his own feelings.

On Saturday morning, Kibum appeared in Jinki's house literally kicking him out of bed saying that if he would make the effort to go on a double date only for Jinki could spend some time alone with Minho, the least he should do was to be presentable.

And then, Jinki went through a painful procedure to dye his hair, getting hours with a product that was burning his scalp, just because Kibum said he would look good, and when Kibum hit his foot on something, nothing made him change his mind.

When Jinki looked in the mirror, it was weird because it does not look like him, but it was him and Jinki had to admit he looked good that way.

"I said you would look amazing."

Jinki looked at Kibum in the mirror and sighed. "You won, but what if the Minho didn’t like it? I mean, and if he finds me weird with this hair color?"

"Don't be ridiculous, he will love your hair, now let's go, you need to change."

"What? I will not use those clothes."

"Oh yes, you will." he said pushing Jinki to the room who snorted.

They walked in silence through the streets, Jinki was too busy freaking out. From what he understood, Jonghyun did not told Minho that they were going on a date, it would be one thing they met by chance.

Kibum looked at Jinki in disbelief. "You must be kidding me."

Jinki grinned, a ridiculous grin that he knew would only make Kibum even angrier. "What?"

"What? I will not go in there with that guy, no way."

"B-but Kibum, is perfect."

"No, I don't care. I will not stay in a darkened room with him," he hissed. "No way."

"B-but... but..."

"Jinki, is that you?"

Jinki turned and widened his eyes, his heart beating fast in his chest. Jonghyun was there smiling happy and eating up Kibum with his eyes, Minho stood there frowning with hands in his pockets.

"J-Jonghyun?"

Kibum snorted next to him and Jinki sighed.

"Man, I almost did not recognize you with that hair, you fell into a hydrogen peroxide bucket or something?" he laughed.

"No, he just became even more hotter than ever, right Minho?" Kibum said crossing his arms.

Minho blinked looking at Kibum and then to Jinki who shifted uncomfortably, not knowing what to do. "I... hm... yeah, you look nice with this hair."

Kibum snorted. "Nice? No, he looks hot."

"Yeah, I think so." he said with a shrug.

"So, you came to watch a movie or are just going somewhere?" Jinki asked, trying to hide the flush on his cheeks.

"Oh, we came to see this new action movie, and you?" Jonghyun asked smiling.

"In fact, Jinki dragged me here wanting to watch this movie, but I hate action movies, what do you think of we going to eating something instead?" Kibum said batting his eyelashes to Jonghyun who faltered.

"I-it would be great, actually I-I'm starving." Jonghyun said his lips.

"You can go and then I meet you later, I really want to see this movie." Minho said taking his wallet from his pocket and going to the box office.

Jinki looked at Minho and sighed defeated, it seems that did not work out after all.

"What are you doing standing there? Go watch the movie too." Kibum whispered angry, pushing Jinki toward the box office.

Stumbled, Jinki stopped beside Minho who looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "I... hm... I will watch the movie too? It seems that Kibum and Jonghyun will eat something and wanted..."

"I'm just wondering how you managed to convince Kibum go out with Jonghyun. I think since I met Kibum, Jonghyun tries to go on a date with him and he's always rejected."

"Oh, I didn't do anything. Kibum just said he wanted to eat something and came out dragging Jonghyun with him."

"Just like that?"

"Yeah.... I mean, I don't know what happened to him." he laughed nervously.

Minho snorted and shook his head, taking a step forward in the queue. "I know that this date was planned, Jinki. Jonghyun can't lie to me, I know him too well for that."

Jinki's heart skipped a beat. "Y-you know?"

"Yes."

"I-I... I'm sorry. I... I..."

"It didn't need all this though, you could only asked me."

Jinki blinked, the box office woman looking at them with raised eyebrows and the people behind them snorting waiting for by their tickets, the flush rose in Jinki's cheeks, he opened and closed his mouth without reaction.

Minho chuckled and finally bought the tickets, Jinki stood in the same place still no response, his brain had turned to mush and the only thing he could do was stand there as red as a tomato.

Jinki felt fingers holding his wrist and before he even do anything else, he felt Minho pulling him out of the queue. Not knowing exactly what to do, Jinki simply followed Minho.

"Do you want some popcorn?"

"Huh?"

"Popcorn, Jinki."

"Oh... I don't know." he murmured.

Minho sighed and loosened Jinki's wrist that blinked a little stunned. "Do you want to go home?"

Go home? When he was exactly where he wanted to be? No way.

"No, I want to watch the movie, with you." he whispered the last part.

Since Minho knew everything, it had no need to hide, right?

Chuckling softly, Minho nodded. "So let's buy some popcorn."

Jinki nodded with flushed cheeks, the sound of Minho's laughter ringing in his ears like music. If everything went well, he would be very happy.

 

 

What Jinki did not expect was that the supposed action movie was more a thing of a bunch of men running through a ghost town or to be more honest, running out from a bunch of zombies.

Yes, Jinki hate action movies or horror in that case. In fact, he had a serious problem with zombie movies that walked around doing strange sounds and eating people. Not that he believed existed, but what if one day exist?

Minho on the other hand, was enjoying the movie, his eyes shining with excitement when one of the man shot straight on the head of a zombie, dark blood flying everywhere.

Jinki rolled his eyes. Minho was more a typical teenager who liked blood and disgusting things.

"Hey."

He turned, eyes wide when he realized that Minho was close to him, very close. "Y-yes?"

Minho moved closer, his lips almost touching Jinki's cheek. "I thought you wanted to watch the movie." he whispered.

Why Minho needed to be so close? My God, Jinki thought he would melt there in the theater chair or combust, by the heat he was feeling on his face.

"A-and I want to."

"Liar." he chuckled softly, Minho's breath beating against his ear.

Seriously, Jinki would have a heart attack like that.

"I'm not." he murmured pouting.

"You want to get out of here?"

Jinki stared and shook his head. "N-no, let's watch the movie."

Minho shrugged and pulled away, looking at the screen again and Jinki sighed.

It was not just because he was not interested in the movie, he would make Minho leave in the middle of it, it would not be fair. But knowing that he was willing to leave because Jinki was not comfortable, it was cute.

After much blood, zombies killed and a couple coming out alive at the end, as always, they went out of the theater. Jinki vowed never to watch such a film while he lives, even to please someone.

Minho laughed seeing Jinki's widened eyes. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, of course."

The two stood outside of the theater and Jinki did not know what to do, he was not ready to leave, he was not ready to get away from Minho. Nothing he had imagined had happened and that was unfair.

"Do you want to eat something?"

Jinki blinked, the smile blooming on his lips before he could stop. "Yeah."

It was amazing how easy it was to talk to Minho, although they are quite different, Jinki found himself telling about his life with ease.

Jinki said he loved classical music and that for some time he really thought to follow a singing career, but then gave up and decided to focus on studies instead. He wanted to become a pediatrician.

"You should sing for your patients. After all, they say that music heals, so I think it would be cool. The children would like it."

Jinki chuckled, actually it was a good idea. Who knows, maybe he could do that.

Minho said he liked all kinds of music but he liked to listen rap before the games, helping him to have more energy and get prepared. In a strange way, relaxed him sing the fast lines of the music.

He was amazed and wanted to hear Minho sing, but he shook his head and laughed.

"Maybe one day."

Jinki pouted and Minho laughed even more, giving a napkin for him, Jinki had ketchup on his cheek. So embarassing.

Minho told about what happened with the other mascot and said he was stealing his stuff to sell on e-bay and that was why Minho did what he did. Jinki was horrified, how someone could do such a thing?

"I'm so sorry."

Chuckling, Minho nodded. "That's okay, what matters is that I managed to regain my stuff back and he's gone. In fact it was a good thing because I met you."

Jinki blushed and looked at the burger that it was in front of him. It was better to change the subject.

The hours passed so fast and Jinki was having so much fun, but soon the two were standing in the subway station, each living in one side of the town and there he realized he would have to go home.

"You want me to walk you home?"

Jinki snorted. "I'm older than you, you know? I can take care of myself."

Minho chuckled, fingers gently brushing against Jinki's cheek that widened his eyes, color staining his cheeks. "Okay then, I'll see you Monday at school."

He nodded, the words stuck in his throat. Jinki was still in shock.

"Oh man, Kibum will kill me." he murmured as he looked at the phone, over twenty missed calls.

Running to take the train, Jinki dialed Kibum's number and prepared to hear a big sermon, but he was too happy to care for Kibum be angry with him at that time.

 

 

The week passed by quickly, all players were training more than usual because the next match was on Saturday and with it, Jinki did not have much time to spend with Minho or even think about him. The week was really crazy.

But it also did not mean that when he could, Jinki would not sat there in the stands admiring Minho running around the court and melt every time Minho looked and smiled at him. It was impossible not to do that.

Jinki was nervous about the match, it would be the first time he would participate in the match, especially as mascot. Actually it would be the first time he was going to watch a real basketball match.

After the players went to the locker room, Jinki stood there picking up the water bottles scattered around the court, taking his time. Jinki felt strange inside the locker room while the players were showering, after all, he did not need to do that, so he waited and besides, he had another reason. He wanted to catch Minho alone there.

Jinki knew Minho was the last to leave the locker room because he was always the last to leave the court, he was there until Mr. Kang would send him away.

Throwing the bottles in the trash, Jinki entered the locker room that was still damp because of steam showers. He opened the closet door and stood there, pretending he was doing something.

"Jinki."

It was always so good to hear Minho calling his name.

Turning, Jinki smiled. "Oh, are you still here?"

"Yes, you were waiting for me?"

God, was he so obvious?

"N-no, I was cleaning the court."

Minho smiled and when Jinki realized he was being pressed against the locker, Minho's insistent lips against his. He gasped and it was all it took for Minho slide his tongue inside his mouth.

Jinki closed his eyes tightly shut and pulled Minho closer, his tongue sliding into Minho's mouth as well, tasting him as his fingers held the shirt of the other tightly.

As they pulled away, Jinki was flushed and panting, and Minho smiled beautifully at him. What was that? Oh my god.

"I wanted to do that on Saturday, but I thought you'd be embarrassed if I kissed you in front of everyone in the subway station."

Jinki snorted, his face still quite flushed. "If you had did that, I probably had kicked your in front of everybody."

Minho laughed aloud. "Lucky me that I didn't do it then."

He laughed and fell silent when Minho leaned again.

"I'm sorry for being rude, can I kiss you again?"

Ah, now he was asking?

Jinki rolled his eyes. "Just kiss me already."

This time he was prepared and reacted the instant that Minho's lips were on his, kissing him back with as much fervor as he was being kissed. Minho's lips were delicious.

 

 

Jinki shuddered when Minho slid his hands on his thighs, kneading the flesh and making him moan and bite his lip hard. "M-Minho."

"Hmmm?" he murmured against his neck, he was laying wet kisses there, the skin and pulling against his teeth.

He shuddered again and arched his back, Minho's fingers very closer to a dangerous place. God. "W-we should s-stop. The match is tomorrow."

Minho sank his fingers on Jinki's thighs, pulling him against his hip. Jinki gasped feeling Minho's hard against his that was not so different. "I don't care," he murmured again. "I..."

Jinki silenced him with his finger. Even if all he wanted was Minho, they could not do that, not like that. Minho had to save energy for the match and he did not want to be responsible for the school team's defeat.

"Tomorrow, tomorrow night."

Minho pulled Jinki and kissed him again, a long kiss full of promise and he almost did not resist the urge to throw it all up, almost.

"Okay." he said sighing and trying to fix himself inside his pants.

Jinki laughed and pecked his lips. "I think you better leave, you need to be rested for tomorrow."

Before leaving, Minho kissed Jinki again and growled promising to win the game and that they would celebrate.

The gym was full of people, Jinki had never seen so many people in one place before and he was so nervous and sweating inside the ridiculous mascot costume.

"Jinki, go there and give support to your family." Mr. Kang shouted pointing to the locker room.

He nodded and walked as fast as he could with that costume. Players were excited and shouting at each other words of encouragement and Jinki smiled.

"Hey, look who's here, our mascot!"

Jinki waved to them and looked at Minho who smiled at him.

"You came to give a lucky kiss, Jinki?" Jonghyun teased.

Thank God, no one could see him flushing inside of that costume.

In the end all players had found out about him and Minho, not that Jinki could disguise much and Minho did not bother any of hiding. Now everybody made fun of them when they could, especially Jonghyun who had not yet managed to convince Kibum to go out with him for a second date.

"What, are you jealous?" Minho snorted and took off the rabbit head, revealing a flushed Jinki inside.

"Maybe I should get a kiss too." someone shouted.

"You wish." Minho murmured pecking Jinki's lips.

Everyone laughed and Jinki smiled sheepishly. Diffuse the tension and become more relaxed were one of the best things they could do before the match and Jinki had learned to do it well.

"What are you doing? The game will start." Mr. Kang shouted from the door and everyone ran out.

Jinki grabbed Minho's wrist and smiled. "Good luck."

Minho smiled. "Thanks."

"Choi bring your here now. And you too, Jinki!"

They both laughed and left the locker room ready for the match.

Jinki gave his best, screamed and jumped down the court as players gave their best in the match and the mass of people shouting to each bid. It was really an extraordinary experience and Jinki felt the adrenaline running through his veins for each point.

The game ended with 96 points for wild rabbits and 80 for visitors. The game was exciting to say the least.

Once Jinki saw Minho, he ran hugging him tight, rabbit head falling and rolling on the floor. "Minho, you won!" he said excited.

Minho laughed, hugging Jinki. "We won, you also part of the team."

Jinki nodded. "Yes, we are the best."

"We are." Jonghyun screamed.

When Jinki realized, all players were around him and Minho. Jinki was crushed in the middle of a group hug and it made him laugh harder. Then someone complained that the smell was unbearable and there all broke up, going to the locker room. Even Jinki needed a shower.

Minho put an arm around his waist and leaned closer. "Tonight we will celebrate, just us." he whispered in his ear.

Looking back, Jinki smirked. "I can't wait."

"Hey you two, shower now!" Mr. Kang shouted.

Jinki entered in the locker room and smiled seeing the party that players were doing, the locker room was a fuss and everyone laughed and shouted. Minho winked at him and joined the players and he stood there looking to everyone.

"Hey Jinki, come here!"

He had found a family and the love of his life in a place where he never thought he could, Jinki was not happy, he was bursting with joy.

"Go wild rabbits!" hscreamed and ran into Minho's arms.

The other players shouted. "Go wild rabbits."