CHAPTER I

INITIATION

NE.STRO.GEN (New Strong Generation)

"Ommo?! Where am I?" The blonde girl was dragged inside the clear glass cage. "What are you doing?! Let me out of here!!" She yelled but suddenly water came out through the holes and slowly it the water filled the glass cage. "YA! DON'T JUST LOOK AT ME LET ME OUT!" She yelled at the people outside that just watching her she suddenly becomes quite and only noticed that she's on a laboratory that they are experimenting on her "LET ME OUT! THE WATER IS GOING UP FAST! YA!" She once yelled again.

"Hi Kim taeyeon." An old woman suddenly came in front of the glass "you will do your job as a leader very well I assure you that see you soon taeyeon." That's the last thing she heard as the water soon reached her face she drowning until she lost oxygen to breath on she fainted at once. 

She's gained her consciousness when she felt she was lying on a bed her hands and feet are tied up scientist are showing up on her face they cutted her clothes and her bra revealing her body to all. "YA! Enough..." she has no strength anymore she just felt that they are putting inside of her body cutting her flesh and once again she fainted. 

After many hours taeyeon woked up confused she doesn't remember anything at all she's on a desserted place she got no one but her. She could not think straight she's still confused but one thing on her head is keep on repeating ""you will do your job as a leader very well I assure you that see you soon" what does that mean I mean what will I lead when I will be leaving her alone I don't even know my name she thinks I slowly tears falling in her eyes. "I need to survive." She build a house out of bamboos and finds a fruits to eat luckily she found some clothes on a bag sent out for her  and survived for a month.