1/1

Right Where I Want You

"Tae, what are you-" 

"Whoa, that was a cool special effect." A conspicuous hand slid up Jimin's thigh as they carried on half-watching the bland action movie playing on the television and half-monitering each other's actions in the darkness of the empty dorm's living room. The rest of the members had gone to a haunted house on their day off despite being aware of Jimin's inability to handle such attractions. The dancer had gulped audibly before chickening out, eliciting sympathy from Taehyung who insisted on staying behind to take care of him. Not that being alone at night meant he needed to be taken care of. Still, they kept their limbs tangled together as they cuddled under the musky blanket they always wore when Jimin wasn't feeling the best. The smell of old fabric mixed with Taehyung's aroma worked as a sedative to his heightened anxiousness. 

"Tae," Jimin repeated when the hand brushed against his hip and slipped under his shirt to trace his ribs. Even as best friends who loved skinship, this was new. "You okay, man?" 

Taehyung looped his other arm around Jimin's neck and nodded, forcing the older boy to face him as he shifted so he was practically sitting on his muscular thighs. "We haven't hung out like this in so long," he murmured, pressing a kiss to Jimin's jaw. Then, in a quieter voice, "I missed touching you. You're soft. My softie. My soft Jiminie plushie."

A shiver passed through the other boy as he tugged Taehyung closer and wrapped his arms around his waist before locking their gazes and flashing a signature eye-crinkling smile. "You can touch me whenever you want, TaeTae. You know I'd never mind." He giggled as the younger boy planted kisses along his collarbones. "But how far exactly are you gonna go?" he asked with only a slight twinge of hesitation.

A yelp escaped Jimin as he was shoved down on the couch, Taehyung's hands on either side of his head as their bodies rubbed together under the blanket. "Mm," the singer moaned, contemplating his response. "As far as I want. I really missed this, you know." A wide, rectangular grin tugged at his lips as he pecked at Jimin's cheeks, nose, eyebrows, ears---whatever he could reach without shifting too much. "I got you right where I want you. And now..." He trailed off and met Jimin's stare. 

The older boy met his gaze with wide, nervous eyes and gulped with anticipation, unable to comprehend Taehyung's actions. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't enjoying it, but the way he was grinding against him could become very dangerous, very fast. The least he wanted was to know if he'd be able to walk the next day. 

"...I'm gonna eat you." 

Jimin blinked.

Taehyung blinked. 

Silence stretched in between them for no less than two whole minutes. 

"...What the hell?"

The boy pinned against the cushions placed both hands on Tae's chest and shoved him off before sitting upright and running his hands through his disheveled hair. Despite the odd words, a goofy smirk was permanently etched into Jimin's face as the other boy pouted. 

"I haven't eaten since this morning, Jiminie! And your cutie plushie cheeks look so yummy. I wanna bite them," he cooed, leaning over as if he was about to do just that. 

Before he could reach his destination, however, Jimin smothered his attempt with a hand to the face and a deflated sigh. He'd never admit it, but the absurdity of the situation calmed the racing nervousness that had been eating away at him all day. 

As if on cue, Taehyung snuggled against his chest, and Jimin rested his chin on the younger boy's fluffy hair. "Maybe another time, Tae. Let's just finish the movie and go to bed after---Wow, okay." The puffs of breath against his chest evened out as he realized Taehyung had drifted off within a matter of seconds, a new record for the boy.

Jimin wasn't complaining, though. After all, the burnt out dancer would use this moment as a reminder in the future that he wasn't the only one who sometimes needed a pair of sturdy arms to caress him into unconsciousness.