Under The Rain (SeolJeong)

Under The Rain

Seolhyun and Hyejeong were dating for almost 2 years. They really love each other but their problem is.. Hyejeong is really possessive while Seolhyun is a friendly person. Even though Hyejeong doesn’t want Seolhyun to be friend with everyone, she can’t do anything. It is her girlfriend’s happiness. When Seolhyun is happy, she is too.

“Hyejeongie, meet Jingoo. Jingoo, meet Hyejeong. My girlfriend.” Seolhyun introduced Jingoo (her new friend) to Hyejeong.

“Hi.” Jingoo smiled and then offered his right hand for a handshake. But Hyejeong just nodded.

With that, Jingoo pulled off his hand and just smiled awkwardly.

“Seolhyun, Seems like your girlfriend doesn’t like me.” Jingoo whispered into Seolhyun’s ear.. That just made Hyejeong’s temper to get higher and higher.

Seolhyun smiled and whispered back, “No. She’s really like that to everyone except me. So don’t worry.”

Seol and Jingoo smiled on each other making Hyejeong to be more jealous.

Tapping her foot on the ground, Hyejeong stared at the guy, “If you like my girlfriend, better hide it to me. Don’t make it too obvious.”

Jingoo suddenly felt uncomfortable with Hyejeong’s stare. Well, who among you people would love if SatanJeong is staring at you as if she’s going to kill you?

“A-ah.. It’s not like that--”

“It is.” Hyejeong crossed her arms.

“Hyejeong..” Seolhyun whispered to Hyejeong trying to stop the tall woman.

“Let me do what I want.” Hyejeong said coldly. She’s not just jealous. Her heart aches so much seeing her girlfriend so close with some guy she doesn’t know.

“Leave her-- I mean, leave us alone.” Hyejeong said to Jingoo trying to calm herself.

She walked closer to Jingoo and whispered to the guy’s ear, “If you don’t want your life to be miserable.”

Seolhyun is afraid of what Hyejeong can do. This is not the first time Hyejeong acted that way in front of her friends.

“S-seolhyunie--” That’s Jingoo, cutted off by Hyejeong.

“Cut that ‘Seolhyunie’ off! Calling her ‘Seolhyun’ will do!” Here is possessive Jeongie again.

“Seolhyun.. I-I think I gotta go. B-bye!”

Then Jingoo started to run away. He promised to himself that he’ll do anythingg just to avoid seeing Hyejeong or even Seolhyun again.

 

 

 

 

“Seolhyun..” Hyejeong called her girlfriend who’s been quiet since they started to walk their way to their unit (condo unit), but the younger didn’t speak. “Seol..”

No response.

“Baby.”

Still no response.

And there, Hyejeong figured out that Seolhyun is mad. Because of what she did to Jingoo.

Seolhyun when to their kitchen to have some water then Hyejeong followed her.

“Babe? Sorry..” Hyejeong apologized hugging the girl from the back.

Seolhyun faced her and looked right into her eyes.

“Hyejeong, tell me.. Why do you need to act like that in front of Jingoo? In front of my friends especially my guy best friends?” the younger is irritated. She really don’t understand why is Hyejeong like that.

“I’m.. I’m jealous.” Hyejeong answered and looked back at Seolhyun.

The younger looked down while rubbing her temples then she looked at Hyejeong again, “Look, Hyejeong.. You have nothing to be jealous with or to worry about. I’m all yours and you know that.”

“But--”

“And one more thing..” Seolhyun suddeenly became cold, “Don’t you trust me?!” She is really disappointed because of Hyejeong’s attitude. “Because if you do, you know that I won’t cheat on you even though I have a thousand of friends! You won’t act like that! You will not worry like this! Hyejeong, just trust me! Please trust me!” Seolhyun can’t hold her anger anymore and let it burst out.

Hyejeong was just looking down while Seolhyun is looking at her.. “Can we talk about this?” Hyejeong asked.

“Don’t talk to me. Let’s have space. I don’t like our situation right now. Talking to each other won’t help.” Said Seolhyun then she started to walk..

“I love you.” Hyejeong said calmly. She just accepted her girlfriend’s decision, she understands it.

Seolhyun stopped and said, “I hate you. Your attitude.” without looking at the other girl.

When she’s about to walk again.. Hyejeong speaks.

“How could you say those words to me? How could you say you hate me? Does that mean you don’t love me anymore?” Hyejeong asked, holding her tears. She don’t want Seolhyun to see her crying. She was Seolhyun’s protector since they met and she don’t want her girlfriend to see that she’s weak. “Yes I know I’m cold. I’m a satan. I’m rude to everyone who’s always around you. I’m possessive, Seolhyun. But I’m being like this because I care. Because I really really do love you. But based on what you’re showing to me, it seems like you don’t like it when I care about you.” she sighed, “Then fine.. Let’s have the space you want. I won’t talk to you and please do likewise. I won’t care about you again. I’ll stop being this possessive. I’ll try to lessen my love for you.”

Hyejeong walked out. Seolhyun’s tears started to fall. She realized that she has a mistake too. She did hurt Hyejeong, she did hurt the only girl she loves. The girl who really loves her. The girl who really cares for her. She did hurt her girlfriend.

On the other side, Hyejeong is packing her clothes (good for one day). She decided to just sleep on Mina’s (her bestfriend) house. Being with someone who doesn’t want you that’s why she made that decision.

“Where will you go?” Seolhyun asked.

Hyejeong stopped walking for a while, “Mina’s.” she simply answered.

“Why?”

“I just don’t like the atmosphere in here. And, you told me you hate me right? Then hate me.” her voice was so cold. SatanJeong replaced by ColdJeong. “I don’t care anymore.”

With that, Hyejeong opened the door and left Seolhyun.

“I don’t care anymore.”

Hyejeong’s words that made Seolhyun cry. She also thinks about how she’ll sleep this night. No Satan. No sweetness before sleeping. No Hyejeong.

 

 


“Why are you here?” Mina asked Hyejeong who just arrived from their unit.

“Nothing.”

“Wow. Nice reason.”

“thanks.”

“Tss. Tell me why!” the short woman pouted.

“Fight. Conflict.”

Mina just nodded, “ooh.. I see.”

Hyejeong lays on the sofa while rubbing her temples.

“But Hyejeong.. Isn’t it better if you two are talking about it?” Mina asked her tired bestfriend.

“She said she hates me. She doesn’t want me to talk to her like-- argh!”

“Woah really?” Mina can’t believe it. Did Seolhyun really tell Hyejeong that she hates her? Wow.

“Yes. So can you please accept me in this house just for this night?”

“Sure..”

 


10 pm that night, Hyejeong is already sleeping when her phone suddenly vibrates which means someone is calling her.

“Urgh!” she murmured. Someone disturbed her sleep. Tch.

But anyways, she answered the call. “Yes?” she started the conversation while her eyes were still closed.

“H-Hyejeong..” a familiar voice.. Seolhyun’s voice.

Hyejeong opened her eyes, “Tch. Why?” she pretends that she’s irritated but the truth is.. She’s worried. Why was Seolhyun’s voice like that? Did something happened?

“I-I’m s-sorry...” Seolhyun’s voice is still trembling. Hyejeong hears the sound of rain in the other line so she take a look at the window..

‘It’s raining..’ Hyejeong thought. She’s worrying and because of that, she stand up, gets her coat from her bag and wear it.

“Where are you?”

“I’m l-looking for you.”

“HUH?!” Hyejeong shouted, “What the fck?!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“KIM SEOLHYUN, ARE YOU FCKING OUT OF YOUR MIND?!” Hyejeong shouted taking her coat off and wrapped it to Seolhyun. She pulled Seolhyun closer to share her umbrella. “IT’S RAINING-- NO. I THINK THERE’S A THYPOON AND YOU’RE STILL LOOKING FOR ME?! AND ONE MORE THING, IT’S ALREADY LATE. WHY ARE YOU STILL UP AT THIS TIME?!”

If you think that Hyejeong is mad.. Well yes. She’s mad at herself because she just ate her words. She said she doesn’t care anymore, but now what is this?

The younger girl is really wet. (wet as in wet. Don’t be so green minded okay? xD) She’s crying, not because it is cold but because she thought she’s going to lose her girlfriend. She hugged Hyejeong so thight that Hyejeong feels her heart beat.

“I’m sorry.” Seolhyun said between her sobs.

“Hey..” Hyejeong was calmed down, she lifted the younger’s chin up.. “Don’t cry. I hate seeing you this way.” she wiped her girlfriend’s tears away.

“Sorry, babe. I’m out of my mind earlier that’s why I said those words to you. I’m really sorry. Please don’t leave me again, I just can’t..” Seolhyun apologized while still crying.

Hyejeong cupped her girlffriend’s cheeks and pressed her lips onto Seolhyun’s forehead, “I won’t leave you again. I did not leave you, anyways. And I will never do it. I love you so much, babe. I’m sorry too. I shouldn’t left you there.”

Seolhyun just nodded and held Hyejeong’s hands while her eyes were closed.

“And..” Hyejeong presses her forehead onto Seolhyun’s and said, “I care. I always will.”

The younger didn’t respond, she presses her lips onto Hyejeong’s instead. The older responds to Seolhyun’s kisses. They didn’t even notice that the umbrella fell down the ground. They’re both wet, both feeling cold.. But because of the kiss, they somehow feel hot. Yes. Hot. Their sweet kiss turned into a passionate one.

Until Hyejeong decided to pull away. She smirked because of her girlfriend’s actions. “Babe?”

“Yes?” Seolhyun asked.

“It’s raining. It’s cold. Mind to have a hot session with me?”

The younger girl suddenly blushed, “A-ahh..” Hyejeong smirked.. That made Seolhyun smirk too, “Sure.” Seolhyun wrapped her arms around Hyejeong’s nape and Hyejeong wrapped hers around Seolhyun’s waist.

The taller woman whispered into Seolhyun’s ears, “That’s my babe.”

Feeling Hyejeong’s lips touching her ear, Seolhyun blushed more.

“But before that, let’s go home first.” Hyejeong kissed her girl’s nose while smiling. The other girl just nodded and smiled back.

They enjoyed the rest of the night. Making love, making up to each other.

“Seolhyun..” Hyejeong whispered.

“Hm?” Seolhyun hummed.

They’re both completey undressed.

“I love you.”

“I love you more, Hyejeong.”

They kissed each other again and continued what they’re doing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


[A/n: Ow-kaaaaay? Kekeke~ it’s finally done! This plot actually popped up into my mind earlier when I was in school. Seoljeong really distracts me when our class is still not starting. I cry T_T Hahahaha xD Hope you liked it! :)]