Final

[One-Shot] Her Last Wish 11.11.11

Nicole sat on the swing that Junhyung and Jay made for her when they were kids. The wind blew towards her making her hair flow with it. She closed her eyes and thought about her past. Time is too fast, too short. "It's time to tell them." She said aloud to herself. She knew it was time to say good bye. She picked up her phone and dialed Jay's number first, then Junhyung. They came pretty quick. Simply because they loved her, but Junhyung didn't love her that way. He loved her like a brother would or at least he thought so. Jay was the one who wanted to always be there for her as a lover.

"Nikori" Junhyung and Jay appeared in front of her.

"You guys came." She slightly smiled then got off of the swing and stood up. Her skin was flawless against the sun. She was gleaming. She stared at their smiles then sighed. They suddenly stopped and wore a straight face. They knew something was wrong.

"Nicole." Junhyung said. Jay and him only said 'Nicole' when something was wrong. "Tell us."

Nicole sighed again then spoke, "I can't take this anymore. I have to go back to California."

She lied about wanting to go back. She lied to make sure they don't get hurt.

"Why?" Jay placed his hands on her shoulders and shook her.

"I feel like I don't belong here." She avoided eye contact.

"But you were here since you were ten." Jay protested as Junhyung stopped him from shaking her more by placing his hand on his shoulder.

"I know and I truly do love it here." She said honestly. She did like in Seoul. She loved it, but she had to hide the truth.

"Then why leave?" Jay asked, hurt.

"I'll be leaving tomorrow." She replied to him. Junhyung felt his heart shattering. He didn't want to lose Nicole. Jay was angry but sad. For the only girl he had his eyes on was going to leave like that. Just like that. How could she leave?

"I'll go with you!" Jay almost yelled.

"No you can't, because..." Nicole stopped and placed her hand where her heart was.

"I don't get it." Junhyung whispered.

"After I'm gone, you will." Nicole turned away and slowly walked back home. Jay and Junhyung stood there watching her walk away. She was going to walk away just like that.

Nicole knew they were in great pain. She didn't want them to know that today was her last day of living. She was going to die. Nicole was home at last. The men smirked at her as she entered the house. "Hurry up and get it over with." She spoke coldly glaring at them.

"It'll be too easy for you. We need to... torture you." A tall man got up from the chair and whispered into Nicole's ear. She shivered.

Junhyung and Jay followed her to her house and hide outside. They saw about four or five guys come out with Nicole tied up. Her white milky skin had bruises on them now. She was unconscious. 'Is she dead?' Jay thought to himself and clenched a fist.

"No." Junhyung punched the wall with much force causing the men to all look at him. "Nicole!"

Jay and Junhyung stood up and attacked the guys until Jay saw the guy holding Nicole hostage. "Kyuhyun?"

"Jay Park and Yong Junhyung." He smirked at them and stared at Nicole. "Well, what are you guys doing here?"

Kyuhyun's men were holding them. "What do you plan on doing to Nicole?!" Junhyung yelled and struggled to try to escape the grasp.

"Just going to..." He then turned his smirking face to Nicole. "Take her final breathe."

"What did she do?!" Junhyung shouted with anger.

"Her brother killed my sister, and you see, she agreed to meet with me. She will be the punished for her brother's doing." He said while smiling.

"What should we do with them boss?" One of the guys who were holding Jay asked.

"Knock them out." He said and went inside the parked car on the side of the house with Nicole and drove off.

With that said, the guys got out their guns and whacked the struggling Junhyung. He fell unconscious onto the ground. Some of the guys lost grip on Jay. The man who attacked Junhyung placed his gun back into his gun holder. While the guys who were holding Jay loosened up, he pulled his arm forcefully and immediately took the gun out of the gun holder.

"Where did he go?" Jay positioned the gun to the guys. He walked to Junhyung and tried to wake him up.

Nicole opened her eyes and found herself in a dark room. She was alone, or at least she thought so. "Yah! What happened?!" She heard outside of the room. She got up quietly and checked outside the window.

"You could do anything to me! As long as you leave them alone!" She remembered saying to Kyuhyun. That was her last wish. Anything to keep Junhyung and Jay safe, she would do it, even if it kills her to. Time was ticking for her. The sound of footsteps entered the room. Nicole went back to her position when she was unconcious.

"Nicole." Kyuhyun walked into the room and nudged her with his feet to get up.

"Nicole!" She heard Jay yell out.

"No." She whispered to herself. "This isn't supposed to happen."

Kyuhyun went to the window and saw Junhyung and Jay. "Seriously?"

They spotted him and ran inside the abandoned building. When they came, Nicole stood still. The guys stood there confused. "Hand her over." Jay held up the gun pointing it to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was weaponless.

"Sure." He answered. "Go on, Nicole."

She didn't move. "I can't, go back home you two."

Junhyung walked up to her slowly then hugged her tightly. "Nicole." He whispered as tears silently spilled from his eyes. "Come back with us."

"I won't come back with you guys. Leave me alone!" She turned away, avoiding eye contact.

"Why are you doing this?" He asked her as she departed from his hug.

She answered with a bittersweet smile, "Because it's my last wish."

"You don't want to see me anymore?" Tears were slowly falling down from his glassy eyes. From that moment, he knew he loved her. "I love you, Nicole."

Jay stared at them, not keeping an eye on Kyuhyun. As he did that, Kyuhyun got hold of the gun and shot...

Nicole's tears trickled as she remembered what happened two years ago. Jay stood by Nicole and bowed to show his respect for Junhyung. He was gone. On this very day at 11:11, Junhyung died for Nicole. Time was so short for him but his love for Nicole, she would never forget it. That night, his last hours with Nicole changed her. She had to live for him. With Junhyung gone, she refused to speak to anyone, even Jay for a while. She only liked him as a friend. When Junhyung left the world, she realized she loved him with the last moment of his breathe.

Jay wiped her tears away with his thumb and gave her a slight smile. "Smile for him."

Nicole tightly hugged Jay. "I'm sorry."

"No need to be sorry." He replied. 

Jay stared deeply into Nicole's eyes. She felt her heart beat faster and faster. She knew that she loved him, and it was time to move on. It was 11:11.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

||Author's NOTE||

Blehhh!! I know, it's not the best! But tried my best! It was also my first time making it 3rd person view so yups! Happy pepero day! Sorry it . I was rushed >.>

(Updated 11/11/11 @11:11PM California, USA)