I see you

You're The Joy To My Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Today's weather is windy, everyone's wearing sweater, well she's the only one who's not with one, it's quite cold and yea she's freezing. She look around everyone has a partner, everyone with their gangs, some are talking bad about others and some feeling bad about themselves, some just don't care about what's happening around them. And Suzy? She doesn't know which one she suits in. "Huh" she sighs.  I'm 16 but i don't have a life like other girls my age has. They all know how to have fun and how to make boy droll over them. And she? Heck, a very unattractive girl, boring and nerd, she thought. Why would anyone would want to be with her? She's so not boys type.

 

 

She sat at the bench, feeling out lost. A group of girl walk past by her, she heard them gossiping "oh my god she's such a loser" the left girl with pony tail said.

"I bet her parents divorce that's why she's ed up" the right girl with curly hair said.

"Guys don't waste your time on useless girl like her, look even dozens of make up she puts on, she's still won't get a guy to date her" the Middle girl with a really beautiful  straight hair said.

" I bet she's lesbo, I've heard the rumour that she hated guys and she always at the girls room staring at those who walks in" a girl with dyed hair just came and hugged her three other friends.

"Well you're late" said the straight hair girl.

"I'm not always late, btw why are we talking bout her seriously? She's a waste time, let's meet the oppas" the dyed hair girl said.

"Oh god you're right. She's so eww we better get clean before her germs attack us, we need to look presentable when oppa arrived right girls" the straight hair girl said.

"Right" the other three girls spoke together like they're in somewht answering a military officer.

 

Suzy just let out a small sigh, she look up the sky. She look at how windy the sky is today, it feels like it might be rain anytime. As she look up at the nature, amazingly words and sentence forming in her head.

 

Look outside, see the trees 

watch the flowers in the breeze

things won't be like this in a year or two 

if polluting is all we do. 

 

 

That's how humans too, there won't be case like a 'student just killed herself because she was bullied" 'a girl found dead in the bathroom cause of loose too much blood'  because humans life are so cruel, even humans themselves couldn't live in it anymore. Because those who thinks they are more powerful than others and disused the power wrongly make things turn out so bad. If only humans learn how to live to care for each other, protect each other, this world won't be called such a cruel world, when anyting happen the world won't be the one to blamed. Because this world is just a palace forums humans to live in. Not for us humans to blame on. But humans never know how to admit their fault. They're so good at making fault but not making it up to good things. 

Yes people make mistakes but some mistakes can be prevent by thinking use your pro and cons. Everything has advantages and disadvantages, we just have to think harder and think better get good results. Of they were things to blamed on it isn't the world who supposed to take the blame, it's those who lives there. Because those mistake won't be happening if it isn't a person who did it. 

People polluted people. By experience through experience you'll learn a lot of things you n

Please log in to read the full chapter