fin.

all the small things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There they go again, Minghao noticed, wide eyes carefully following the two figures. Namely, Jihoon and Soonyoung, as they bickered around the room again. Well, more like Jihoon bickered. The shortest shorter boy was ranting about something to Soonyoung; they were too far for Minghao to properly hear them, but he could tell by how quickly Jihoon's lips were moving, and by the slightly annoyed expression on his face. Soonyoung on the other hand, had his trademark smile on his face; his usual happy, bright expression with his eyes nearly disappearing. 

Minghao wondered sometimes if Soonyoung even listened to Jihoon whenever he was ranting like that. It seemed like he didn't for the most part, but then eventually, Minghao noticed that Jihoon had stopped talking. Soonyoung was the one talking now, but in a more laid back manner, still grinning. Jihoon looked like he was glaring, which was beginning to become a trademark expression of his- before a hint of a smile worked its way on to his face, before turning into full-blown laughter, and everything would seem right again.

Minghao figured it was best to let them be. 



 


Chan was beginning to consider that there was too much stress in his life despite being only 16 years old. Being the youngest meant a lot things. It meant being in charge of getting rid of the trash. It meant being last whenever it came to certain 'privileges' because it was always an elder first type of world. He was also too young for a lot of other things, but that wasn't his current problem. Right now, it was how he found himself on the receiving end of Jihoon's wrath. Not that it didn't always happen, but it gets tiring having to weasel his way out of things by putting on his best 'love me, I'm the maknae' face. 

"It sounded like a really good idea at the time," Chan whined, pouting his heart out. 

However it seemed like for that moment, there was no convincing Jihoon, who had both hands on his hips as if to emphasize that yes he is angry and yes he is frustrated and no he will not be swayed. Chan was already wincing in anticipation at the scolding he was about to get, until a familiar blonde mop of hair popped in the doorway of the training room, and a curious pair of 10:10 eyes also appeared. What a lifesaver.

"Am I interrupting something?" Soonyoung asked innocently just as Jihoon huffed and glanced his way. 

"Sort of," the latter answered. "This is a bad time, Soonyoung, go away."

Chan shook his head to say no, which was the answer Soonyoung deemed valid.

"No? Great! Jihoon, you're needed by Rhymer-hyung in the recording studio," he chirped happily, choosing to ignore how Chan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter