Tiffany vs Jessica

Fall for a Straight Noona

Ring~ Ring~

"Ugh..." I grunted as my phone keeps ringing for a while now. Who the hell calling this early?!

After another few rings I drag myself lazily to get the phone that's about to explode from all the ringing. I didn't bother looking at the caller's ID and straight away answer the call with my eyes still closed.

"Hello?"

"hmm?"

"Hello??"

"Whaaaat?"

"Are you still sleeping?"

"hmm..."

*sigh* "You wanna go to the cafe near our Uni?"

"Why Taeng... I'm still sleeping. Who else's going..."

"I'm going to meet Sooyoung there. You know... Jessica is with her. and maybe! Your Tiffany might be there also."

"Ugh... You go first then. I'll shower and follow later."

"ha! Tiffany's name always work."

"Go go away. So sleepy..."

I hang up my phone and continue my sleep only to wake up about 5 minutes later to shower and everything. 30 minutes passed, I look at myself in front of the mirror, satisfied with my look. Just a casual me, a plain white shirt and a black jeans with a pair of white sneakers. Carry my backpag on my back and get going with my little baby, Scoopy-i 2011. It's old I know, but it's the best. It's been my buddy for 4 years already. Stay cool without a single scratch.

 

Taeyeon raised her hand up as soon as I step in the cafe. I nod and walk toward them, to a table for 4.

"Tiffany-ssi is not coming?" I ask the moment I sit down.

"Ahh... She's on her way here." Jessica answered me and smile faintly. what I do expect? This girl rarely smile

"Stop staring already." I smacked Taeyeon's head when I see her staring at Jessica.

"Yah!" she glared at me making Sooyoung laugh out loud while Jessica stay expressionless.

 

We were just sitting there, occasionally laughing at Sooyoung's jokes. I am silently watching Taeyeon gaze at Jessica and the girl is so oblivious or she actually doesn't give a damn. Then Bam! Jessica took her attention off her phone and look at me, raising her eyebrows a little as a sign of asking why am I looking at her.

"What?" She open my mouth slightly to ask me and tilt her head to the right a little.

I shook my head smiling a bit and she just shrug her shoulder then continue playing with her phone. I then excuse myself to the restroom.

Guess who I bump into? Oh my gorgeous... My eye smiling angel is walking toward girl. Someone keep my heart calm please!!

"Yuri-ah~" Oh my... that sweet voice. So soothing to me, just right.

Act cool, yuri. Keep your cool. Calm down, calm.

"Oh Fany, you're here."

"Neh~ Are you here with Taeyeon?"

"Yeah... Sooyoung called us to join."

"Really? Aww so nice!"

"Haha... Yeah." I give her a gentle smile before reach my hand to take her bag. "Come. I carry for you."

She smiles at me and we walk to the table together, earning the teasing look from TaeSoo.

"Ehh such a gentleman!" Sooyoung said when I pull the chair for Tiffany. Jessica chuckle silently while Taeyeon busy staring at her as always. Tiffany just smile thanking me then sit and start talking with Jessica. 

 

I was so into my game when suddenly got distracted because of Jessica's laughter. Wow... Her laugher is so cute! She does look adorable when she laughs. They were joking around and I keep getting distracted because of her laughter. 

"Yah yuri!"

"Huh? What?"

"Let's go. Stop playing game already."

"go where?"

"We're going to try eating at that new place."

"Ahh... that one?" 

"hehe... why Yuri-ah? You're not used to eating at that kind of place, right?" This time Tiffany asks me smiling warmly. 

"I... uhm... I can. Of course I can. Let's go." I answered unsure of myself. And I saw Jessica smirking a little then back to her normal expressionless face again.

Not having a high-class-disease or something. But I just don't know how to do things by myself, so going to a self-service restaurant is kinda hard for me. Also I don't like having to stand up while I'm eating Just to go get something more.

 

We were walking out of the cafe when Sooyoung came to talk with us while the ladies are using the restroom. 

"Which one of you that love my friend?" Sooyoung asked.

I didn't get shock but I just laugh it off. "Why?"

"Just asking. I know you guys are trying to get my friends. Just cut down your feelings before you get hurt. Because it is impossible."

"And why is that?" I asked again.

"Because they are as straight as ruler." this time Taeyeon answered and laugh lightly.

"Don't forget that my girlfriend WAS a straight girl also." I tell them cockily. Can't help but being proud of myself. haha... I can bend straight girl.

"Just to let you guys know. They're really impossible to get. No way that they'll love people like us." Sooyoung said with a serious face.

"Let's see. Try first." I laughed and pat Taeyeon's shoulder. "You gotta try harder Taeng." 

Before they could say anything else. The ladies already back and they look at us curiously then I just laugh it off.

"Let's go." Tiffany said to me before linking her arm with me. Meanwhile Taeyeon is walking alone looking helplessly at Jessica who is being so oblivious about the stare.

Aish that Jessica girl. Can't she be so nice like my Tiffany? kekeke xD 

 

On the car~

"Eh Taeng, did you see Jessica smiled back then?"

"Of course. I was watching her the whole time. so cute."

"Right... She's really adorable whenever she laughs. Haha... really cute. I wonder why she rare laughs."

"Don't know..."

"Maybe she doesn't know that she looks pretty when she laughs. hehe you should tell your crush."

"Crazy haha"

"Heh seriously. I approve. Got get her dude. She's actually really nice behind that expressionaless mask."

"I know. And I'm trying to get her."

"Good job." I pat her shoulder.

"How about you? How's your progress with Tiffany?"

"She's really friendly, so we get pretty close now."

"Wow that's good. She's not that hard to approach right. Not like Jessica, getting a response from her facebook is hard enough."

"Hahaha... I know right! I prefer Tiffany."

"haha you can't prefer Jessica though. Jessica is mine."

I laugh loudly at her sillyness. Dare to call Jessica hers when the girl rarely talk to her. Seriously, Tiffany is much more nicer. hehe