Waking Up...

Mornings

Minho realized that he was going to have to get up sooner or later. He had to pee, and he really didn't want to do it with Taemin clinging to him. Either that, or Key was going to come barreling in diva style, and whack him with his portable spatula, overprotective umma style. He sighed again, and attempted to push himself off of the younger boy.Taemin frowned in his sleep, and hugged him tighter. Minho chuckled softly. He reached for Taemin's large teddy bear, and slowly pried himself out of Taemin's grip, and deftly replaced it with the soft toy.

"Minho."

Minho saw Taemin's eyes blink sleepily at him. "Where are you going?"

"The bathroom."

Taemin nodded. "Come back soon ne?"

"Okay Taemin."

Minho went through his daily routine, before coming back into the room and climbing back into bed with Taemin. Taemin sniffed and smiled. "Hyung, you smell nice."

Minho blushed. It was the little things like this that made Minho's heart beat faster. His voice was lilting and beautiful, and it made the butterflies in Minho's stomach fly everywhere. "Thanks Minnie."

Taemin looked up, and yawned cutely. Minho laughed softly and said, "Minnie, go back to sleep."

"But then you won't be there hyung." Taemin pouted, his eyelids drooping ever lower. Minho's heart clenched at the display of brotherly love. It's nothing more Minho, calm down.

Minho felt Taemin shifting beside him, and suddenly he felt Taemin's long arms wrap themselves around his waist.

"If you stay, then I'll go to sleep." Came Taemin's muffled voice. He nuzzled his face into Minho's side.

"Minnie."

"Promise."

Minho sighed. "If that's what you want Minnie."

Minho shifted to his side and wrapped his arms around Taemin. He knew his arms were going to be numb when he woke up, but it didn't matter. As long as Taemin was happy.

"Thanks hyung." Taemin's words were soon followed by his deep breathing, and Minho just laid there, inhaling his scent. Bananas and vanilla. Minho closed his eyes and felt the rays of sunlight on him and Taemin as he fell asleep.

 


 

A/N: First Morning done! Thoughts?