001

Everlasting

Everyday was the same. I wake up in my dorm, I eat breakfast and then I get to class early. Which is where I am now.. I guess I should introudce my self. I'm Lee Taemin i'm 15 and I've never had a friend! Atleast no one in this boys school would talk to me.

They don't even know my last name. How rude huh.

Finally the bell rang and everyone rushed to the seats. For me I was way in the back. No one wanted to sit next to a nobody. Life was so unfair. 

For me anyway.

"Ok group. We have 2 new students joining us today!" the teacher shouted and called the new boys in. Oh great more people to pick on me.

"Hello my name is Key i'm 16 and I hope to make friends here." The one that looked like a total diva.

"My name is Minho, I'm training to be a footballer and I hope to join the team here and make some good memories" and another jock to bully me. 

My life gets better and better. I started to slide in my seat in annoyence. "Ok Key can you sit next  Taemin"

WHAT!! 

Everyone looked at me and I looked at them and shrugged.

Then they looked at Key who walked to me with a smile. "Hello Taemin" he said with a smile. I just nodded and looked out the window. 

What do I do?  "Don't talk to him. He wont reply" the student infront of me told my neighbour.

"Why can't he speak?" I rolled my eyes and slapped his head. "Hey what was that for?" Key asked.

"He can speak but he doesn't he's weird." 

Yep that's me mister weired oh. 

I watched as Minho was placed next to Kai who was on the football team. Today just got annoying.

​-------------------------------
"Yah Onew over here" I looked up from my food to see A tall guy walking over to Key and Minho's table. "Dino.." Key smiled at the other who kissed him on the cheek. 

Weird. 

I noticed Minho staring at me I looked away and stood up and decided it was getting to crowded in here for me. So I  walked pass the table to the get to my normal spot. At least it was quiet. 
-------------------------------
Minho P.O.V


I watced that kid get up and walk out of the room I looked at Key who shrugged. "I feel sorry for the kid" he said. "Who?" Dino or Jonghyun asked. "A boy named Taemin. He just shy" I said. However I was unsure so I stood up.

"Hey where are you going? Oh me.. Out. I want to get to know the school a bit better" 

"Good idea" Onew said nodded "After we just moved here" they all nodded. Kai then came running up to me. He was the captin of the football team. "We want to give you a try out. See if you got what it takes. Free now?" he asked.

I did want to find Taemin.. but. 

"Ok then let's go. Oh and thanks so much" Kai smiled and nodded. 

I guess Taemin can wait.
_________________________________________________________________________________

So what did you think of my first chapter? Please comment. Thank you <3