Sing Me to Sleep

Lightning: Sing Me to Sleep (JONGKEY VER.)

Lightning~
The sounds of rain touch the ground was peaceful. Very peaceful , until it was disturbed by the sounds of Thunder. Of course thunder always came with its friend lightening, both which Key was frighten by. On nights like this Jonghyun would be by his side hugging him. Key's head would touch his chest, making Key able to hear the smooth rhythm of Jonghyun's heartbeat instead of the disruptive sounds of thunder.

But tonight he was not there.
"Jagiya ~ please hold tightly on to the love bear I gave you when I'm gone. I'm going to be at the studio for 2 more hours . Please don't worry~
-Jonghyun oppa"

That was the last text Key had received before his phone died.
Great. Now I'm alone for 2 hours in this mess.

Key ran to their bedroom were he put the bed's blanket over his head. It was so hot that he found it hard to differentiate his sweat from his tears. He moved over to Jonghyun side of the bed and reached for the stuffed bear.
The thunder had grown louder almost as if it was knocking on the door.
Key held the bear tight. Tighter than he had ever done.

Suddenly Jonghyun's voice started coming from the bear.
When did he ever do this?
"Jagiyah~ I guess you finally listened to me and used the bear like I told you too."
Then his voice went into a singing tone.
It was a ballad. Key's favorite. Sang by Jonghyun.
Listening to the bear, Key imagined Jonghyun being by his side. He fell asleep to Jonghyun's voice.

Later in the night Key woke up when he heard the front door open. It was still thundering/raining.
It was Jonghyun, humming as he made his way up the steps. He found Key listening to the bear.
"You finally found my love bear useful ? Maybe you should listen to me more huh ?" , he said in a joking tone.
He changed into his pajamas, jumped into bed and positioned himself at a way Key's head would be on his chest. Then he started singing in harmony with the bear's audio. After a while, he threw the bear to the ground making the audio stop and continued to sing the song by himself until Key fell asleep.