Final

ANNYEONGHASEYO

xoxo

Park Gyuri is currently you can say super-duper excited about her new job. Being a fashion designer was her biggest dream and not just any fashion designer she are about to be now, but a model photo shoot fashion designer.

 

The very first time she heard about this job, she already been daydreaming about meeting all those famous person in South Korea. She is excited and yet a little bit scared about her first day as the fashion adviser tomorrow. The thought of 'what if she make mistake' 'what if the celebrity don't like her' keep haunting her and somehow that stressing her out a bit.

 

"Yah I can't be like this. You can do this Park Gyuri. Be confident okay ! Hmmm let's make myself some treat to celebrate this." She tried to calm herself.

 

With that Park Gyuri trot to her warm and cosy little kitchen. This was her second favourite place in her house after her own bed of course. Park Gyuri love to bake cake and have her hot chocolate with a pinch of cinnamon powder in here. She is making one now.

 

"Now that I have this". She take her first sip. "Ahhh much better" She smiles indicate how her favourite drink succeeded in making her nerves calms.

 

With the mug still in her hand, she make way to her room. Placing the mug on the table beside her bed. She slammed herself on her cosy bed that she spend with her first salary.

 

"Let's do some research shall we?" she said to herself while taking out laptop from her purple bag pack which she put beside her bed earlier on.

 

The management have told her that tomorrow she will have to be the fashion designer none other than South Korea most handsome guy Jung Yunho. That's making Park Gyuri double excited about tomorrow. Not just tomorrow is her first day as the fashion designer but tomorrow she will be meeting her first and forever celebrity crush.

 

She reads some fact about him which is obviously a hard-core fan like her will know. Scrolling some picture of her favourite idol she can’t help to have small yelp. "Oppa why so handsome ?". She is beaming while scrolling down to Jung Yunho picture until one picture caught her eyes.

 

"Cho Kyuhyun." One name. One name that she will never forget. The man with such heavenly voice claim by nation which is also the latest winner of South Korean No 1 reality show. The guy who are same year as her. The one the she have a huge crush on since the very first day the very first time they met each other at high school.

 

Cho Kyuhyun is one of guy that are too good to be true. He is a genius who are blessed with supermodel look and such a heavenly voice. Put in simple way, there's nothing that he cannot do and of course he also the star at their school back when they both a still high schooler. Everybody loves him. Boys, girls, teacher even the janitors.

 

Though they stay in the same class for 5 years straight but Park Gyuri have only spoken to him not more than fingers she have on her right hand. Surprise ? Please don't be.

 

Well you see, Park Gyuri when she is in high school was like a ghost who are passing through some school. Anybody would barely know her existence though. This is why she have never brag about being in the same school with him. She afraid if people ask how their relationship is, she don’t have anything to said other than they have change the word “Annyeonghaseyo” once. Once ? Yes once.

 

With that in mind, for someone like Cho Kyuhyun who are always surrounded by famous people around him to get to notice her was kind of impossible to think of from start. So she does not her high hope so much. She muffled all of her feeling inside.

 

Just wishing someday..

Maybe someday that fate will brought them together..

 

She sigh. "Get real Park Gyuri.. Get real.."

 

Let's get some sleep and pray for the very best tomorrow she tell herself. Switch off her laptop, switch off the purple table lamp beside her bed. She tuck herself in the warm thick blanket. "See you tomorrow Yunho oppa". Closed her eyes. Off to dreamland she goes.

 

***

"Annyeonghaseyo. Park gyuri imnida. Please take care of me." Park Gyuri humbly bow to everyone in the room.

 

"Nae Park Gyuri~shi. We are happy to have you here. I hope you will able to enjoy working with us. Welcome to the family Gyuri~ah."

 

The words that being uttered by the head of the department really ease Park Gyuri heart. Truth to be told, the very first time she step on the building her heart haven't stop beating rapidly to the extent that if this keep much longer Park Gyuri afraid that her heart will burst. But now, since hearing those words and the way other staff greeting and welcoming her, her nervousness went down a bit.

 

*clap clap* The team leader clap her hands trying to get full attention from all the staff here.

 

"Okay everybody let's do our very best today"

 

"Nae" they said in unison.

 

"Alright! Alright the idol will be here any minute from now. Get ready everybody. We start as soon as he arrived okay." the team leader said with her smile on her face but still the firmness can be heard.

 

"Jung Yunho oppa will be here soon." bring both of her fist to her heart, Park Gyuri said in glee.

 

"Nae ? Yunho~shi ?" Her co-worker somehow overheard her. "Ah I forgot to tell you Gyuri~shi" she lightly head her head.

 

"Why ?" Gyuri ask.

 

"Yunho couldn't make it for this photo shoot so we have replace him with someone else. Aishh after seeing how excited you want to meet Yunho make me a little bad for telling you this." She exclaim.

 

"Haha.. aniya.. By the way who is the replacement ?"

 

"Oh we will be having.. Ah he is here. Let's go Gyuri!"

 

'What ? He is here already ? Wait who is he ? aaaahh why suddenly I become so nervous ?' Park Gyuri walk behind following her co-worker out from the dressing room. Behind this wall is the place where they will be having the photo shoot session.

 

"annyeoghaseyo.. Cho Kyuhyun imnida. Please take care of me" he bow to all staff there.

 

And that was the exact moment when Park Gyuri heart stop beating.

 

***

 

"Will you be fine if I left you handle this alone now? I think you have done a good job till now and have no problem if to do this by yourself without me to supervise you. By the way I think they need my help there."

 

"Of course." Gyuri said to her co-worker but deep down in her heart she's screaming 'Don't go. Don’t leave me alone here. What I should do ? What should I do ?'.

 

"Alright then Gyuri, I’m off. Anything just call me okay."

 

Gyuri watch her co-worker trot from the dressing room, still smiling is plaster on Gyuri face despite the level of her nervousness keep increasing that makes her think that she can explode out of nervousness any moment from now.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo.." the voice somehow stutter Gyuri for a moment.

 

"Ah yea" She turn her body around just to meet none other than Cho Kyuhyun standing behind her with a charming smile on his face. 'Ah I can't do this' She said in her heart. Keep her head down avoiding his eyes.

 

"I guess you are left by your co-worker huh?" He chuckle.

 

She just smiles. To be honest she doesn't know how to respond to this. It's okay if he is only idol. What makes it harder that they used to be a classmate and she used to have a huge crush on him. Used to ? What now Gyuri ? Okay she admit it she still have this huge crush on him till now. Or you could say he is her ultimate crush.

 

"So what's the next outfit I’ll be wearing Gyuri~shi ?"

 

"Ahhh.. Aaa.. this one." She hurriedly to the wardrobe and nervously pick out the outfit and hurried back to Kyuhyun to hand him the cloth. At the same time she thought 'Did I mention my name ? Ah maybe unnie told him.'

 

"We have 5 minutes break, there's no need to hurry." He said to calm her down still he take the cloth she handed.

 

She just nod. Looking at Cho Kyuhyun who are observing the outfit that he will be wearing for his next photo shoot session. When he suddently take off his shirt she turn her body around in shocked. She blushed. 'Yah how can you take your shirt off just like that ? Can’t you see I’m here?' She yell at him in her mind.

 

Seeing her reaction, Kyuhyun chuckle. 'How cute' he thought. "Not many have chance to see I’m changing my cloth though. Haha while other girls have be dreaming out to have a glimpse of my body. You had the chance and you wasting it ?" He joke just to see what is her next reaction is. But to his dismay Gyuri didn't buy his joke and she still did not turn her body around.

 

"Yah gyuri" He called.

 

"Nae?" She shocked. How on earth can he call her name freely like that ?

 

"I'm done changing my cloth now. You can turn back now"

 

"Nae" she turn her body around slowly. Hesitant. 'What are you afraid of Park Gyuri ? Be professional will you ? It's not like he know you anyway' with that last thought she sigh.

 

"Why are you sighing ? Are you okay ?" He look at her sceptically. "Did I do something wrong ? I'm sorry then."

 

"No.. no don't be mistaken. I'm just.. aaa" looking for any reasonable excuses she can use "I just think of other stuff. No worries" She smiles.

 

"Okeyyy.." Didn't really buy with her excuses but he don't want to intrude with her personal life so didn't ask her any further instead he busy himself with the accessories he should wear.

 

After a few good seconds struggling with the accessories, "Can you help me with this ? I don't think I get this right" He finally given up.

 

See how frustrated his face is she giggle a little. To be honest that was the first time she saw him not able to do something. He always know how to do almost everything back in their school era, so she was not expecting this. "Let me.." Take the accessories in his hand. She stood a centimetre away from him.

 

"Bend your head please" She put on the accessories.

 

Being this close with him somehow make her heart beat faster again. She suddenly nervous all over again. It did not help when she can feel his eyes are on her all the time. She can almost feel his breath on her when he tilt his head just now.

 

"Are you okay?"

 

"Yes.. yes.. I am" carefully she put the accessories on him.

 

"But you don't look okay to me..."

 

"I'm okay.." with her obvious nervous voice.

 

"Let me help you to calm down"

 

Without any warning he slammed his lips on her thin yet kissable lips leaving Park Gyuri in surprised.

 

As the normal reaction from her, she is struggling to free herself. 'Yah what's going on here ? He kissing me ? Kyuhyun ? Cho Kyuhyun ? That cho Kyuhyun whom I have a huge crush on is kissing me ? yaaahh yaaahh'.

 

He free her lips for a moment. "Hey I'm trying to help you dear, be still". And once again he kiss he lips. Savouring every inch of her thin lips.

 

At this moment she couldn't think straight anymore. Closing her eyes. She let him explore her lips to the fullest. They fall in deep passionate kiss.

 

Forgetting what they are supposed to do, they kiss each other deeper.

 

*Knock Knock*

 

"Are you done Kyuhyun~shi ?" The staff call him from outside.

 

Heard the staff call for him, Gyuri pull herself from his kiss. "They already call for you."

 

Did not bother of what he heard. He continue to leave his trail of lips on her. "Kyuhyun~shi." She meant to stop him.

 

He stop from kissing her. His hand her lips. "They can wait for a while. I'm not going to waste this moment because I already wait 7 years to do this to you Gyuri".

 

Cho Kyuhyun then kissed Park Gyuri once again and leave her in dazed.

 

xoxo

 


Hello dear chingus...

so yeaahh i am finally back.. (wohooo)

so most of you have guess correctly for the male lead.. *yeayyy*

It is Cho Kyuhyun of Super Junior. It was my dream to write a fanfic featuring this two persona as you can see I am a HARDCORE ssangKyu ( Double ) shipper. I have always love the chemistry between Kyuhyun and Gyuri though it is hard for us te see them interact anyway. I am super happy that I finally able to write about them. *\(^___________^)/*

I hope you guys enjoy this and perhaps ship this couple too.. (kekeke~)

Thank you. Do leave me a comment to help me improve. Or maybe you have some ideas to write for a (Gyuri) fanfiction you can tell me. maybe I can make it a dream come true for you. 

 

Love you.. ♥♥♥