Sleepy Actions

Sleepy Actions - Hoya

Crickets rubbed their legs together allowing their song to play around you, closing the door of your car, you pressed the button on your keys as your headlights flashed and locked your car for you. Lights in the parking lot flickered while you made your way to the lobby door, with your duffel in one hand and your purse in the other, you pulled the door open and slipped inside. A dark lobby welcomed you home, scanning the area, a soft sigh escaped your lips before you started to climb the flights of stairs up to your shared apartment.

Juggling the bags between your arms, you carefully set your duffel down in the hallway while your hand dug around in your pockets trying to find the key to your door. Digging through your purse next, your heart began to beat faster with worry, thinking that you had left your keys somewhere, right when you were about to turn back, your fingers ran over the sharp edges of your keys. Lifting the key ring out of your purse, you filed through the many keys before you slipped the correct one into the door.

Twisting the key slightly, you pushed the door open and grabbed your bags before stepping inside your dark apartment. Quietly closing the door behind you, you slipped off your shoes and placed your keys and purse back in their regular places. Running your fingers through your hair, you padded into the kitchen and poured yourself some juice while your eyes looked out your windows that allowed the beautiful moonlight to spill through them.

Finishing off your drink, you rinsed your cup and left it in the sink while your hand covered your mouth as you yawned. Stretching a little, you went back and grabbed your duffel bag and carried it into your shared bedroom. Pushing the door open just slightly for your head to poke in, your eyes found a mass under the lifted covers, a smile slowly curled on your lips as you cautiously slipped through the door. Again, you closed the door quietly behind you, tip toeing to the closet, you closed the door before turning on the light, careful not to disturb your husband sleeping.

Changing into an old t shirt and some comfortable shorts, you placed your duffel against the wall so he wouldn’t trip on it in the morning. Turning off the light before you opened the door, your eyes adjusted to the dark room while you shuffled to your side of the bed. Sliding your hand under the covers, you slowly pulled them down and eased yourself under the purple comforter. 

Resting your head on the comfortable white pillow, you faced Hoya, your husband as his body wash scent still lingered on his body from the recent shower he must have taken. Sliding closer to him slowly, his comforting scent grew slightly stronger, your heavy lidded eyes slowly closed while your body relaxed next to his. Sighing from your long day, you adjusted yourself slightly trying to find a comfortable position. Turning over, your back faced Hoya as you allowed your eyes to close once more.

Just as you were about to fall asleep, a pair of strong, secure yet gentle arms wrapped around your stomach, a sturdy body soon pressed against yours, focusing your dwindling attention on his touch and his head gently nuzzling into your neck, the subtle relaxation of his body against yours made your lips curl with happiness. His strong chest pressed against your back with every breath he took, adjusting his head next to yours, he tucked his head into the side of your neck. A warm breath fell from his lips across your warm neck, feeling his slow breathing, you knew he had been asleep for hours.

Tightening of his arms, pulled you closer to him while your fingers slowly rested over his. Wrapping your legs around his, you heard a soft hum spill from his lips, relaxing into his loving hold, you allowed yourself to completely relax into a peaceful sleep. Soon after you fell asleep, happy to be in his arms once more, knowing that he loved you so much and missed you from his sleepy actions.