LOVERS

WILL YOU MARRY ME?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     "Jiyeonah, I have to go to my rehearsals. I'll drop you off to your house" Hyomin said. 

     "Nah its okay, I want to come and see your nice body" jiyeon smirked.

     "ert little kid. If you come you need to take pictures of me. Arrasso?" 

     "Why wouldn't I? What's the pictures for, instagram?"

     "Yeah"

Hyomin drive to the studio to prepare for the next concert. She's practicing her solo because she forgot some parts of her dance. When they arrive, hyomin gave her phone to jiyeon.

     "Want me to take the photo now? Your on the pole" jiyeon says.

     "Sure why not" Hyomin gives a friendly smile and does different positions for her pictures. "Thank you.. yeobo" jiyeon just nods and bombs her phone with selcas. 

     "Yah!! Your using all my storage. I need to post a couple of things on instagram later." Hyomin takes the phone While jiyeon still taking her selca.

     "What are you even going to post. Just two pictures" She pouts and takes out her own phone for selca.

     "I will post something. You'll find out" She whispered her last sentence. 

Hyomin drives back to her house and drops off jiyeon to her own house. By the time rehearsals are over, it's already night. Hyomin quickly goes to the bathroom to freshen up since she sweating the whole day. When she's done, she goes to her cabinet. She takes out a white small fan.

     "Jiyeonah, this is for you and revenge on ssokyul. I told soyeon I wanted to Confess to our fans first but she publicized her couple first." Hyomin took out her phone, and recorded the fan as it . The fan illuminated the words *park jiyeon let's get married. I love you park jiyeon. Only you* she smiled as it was finished uploading. She lay down with her dogs and laugh because she over filled with joy. An hour after she posted it, jiyeon commented *iI love you too ❤ * 

[Text message from: yeobo <3]

Ji:I love your proposal

Hyo:the proposal or me?

Ji: both but I like you more. 

Hyo:*kiss * the fans know you're mine now. 

Please don't post Eunyeon. I will punish you.

Ji: jelous fiancé huh? I'm at your front door.

Hyomin looks at the security screen, and in shock. She quickly press the buzzer to let her in. As soon as the door opened, hyomins heart was besting so fast. Jiyeon walked right up to her and hugged her tightly. Hyomin gripped her arms, and looked at jiyeon at arms length. Jiyeon couldn't help but smile at hyomins shocked face. 

     "So is that the new way to greet me?" Jiyeon also shocked that hyomin keep staring at her with that face.

     "No, this is how" Hyomin hugged jiyeon tightly this time. Then she pulled back and pinned her wrist to the wall behind jiyeon. They stare mesmerized at each other and final

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter