•••Her Mission Failed•••

She's my sasaeng fan

Her Mission Failed

Chapter 01

 

Suzy's POV

 

Hi! My name is Suzy Bae but they call me Suzette. I'm one of the sasaeng fans and I've been in a lot of places just trying to catch them (kpop groups) . I like infinite, bts and many more but what I really like is EXO . Okay I'm done with my introduction ;)

 

"Suzette" our boss called "Yes mam?" I replied "I'm giving you an important mission" she said "What is it?" I asked "Go to Exo's dorm then.."- she said all the details which you'll see /evil laughs/ It's going to be so wicked ><

-

I went to Exo's dorm and yes I know this place because I  follow them always . I went to a small hole outside their dorm which leads to Sehun's room (p.s I dug that hole ><) then I crawled inside. 

 

I opened the small cover that covers a part of Sehun's ceiling then jumped into his room. 

 

Where is he?

 

I scratched my head while pouting. My mission is so hard. 

 

While looking and searching for him I heard someone outside unlocking his door. I quickly hide under the bed and heard footsteps coming in my way.

 

"Is someone here?" I heard a voice coming near me. I didn't talk nor move but I was waiting for him to go out. 

 

While waiting I saw his foot heading towards the bathroom. Finally! Mission is on!

 

But what is my mission anyway? Of course take a video of him while on the toilet /evil laugh

 

When he got in the bathroom I quickly got up from under the bed then tiptoed to the bathroom. 

 

Wait I'm not hearing anything.. Is he really in the toilet or what? Well, who cares I'm still going to to this. I tilted the door knob. Good grief it wasn't locked! I slowly opened the door and then..

Then..

He is looking at me while he's half . Gosh >//< I'm blushing so hard like I defeated Ms. Incheon's blush >///< noo... Those abs~ those beautiful abs O___O

 

"Who are you?" he asked while looking at me seriously "Uu--uhm.. I'm Suzette-- ahh....your --new manager! Your only manager ,Oh Sehun!" gosh those words bursted out of my mouth >< 

 

He  raised his eyebrows then went closer to me.. I was moving backwards but he kept moving forward. Then the back of my knees touched the end of the bed. I sat down on the bed but still moving backwards. He crawled on the bed like he's going to do something to me oh gosh. 

 

He went closer then he touched my chin with his right hand. 

 

"Don't do it! I'm still young! I have so many places to go to and I don't want you to do it!" I yelled at his face. He smirked then moved backward while chuckling. "Manager what is wrong with you?" He said laughing. I raised my right eyebrow. 

 

He really believed that I'm his manager? Well I failed the mission but I'm giving my crews some good news.

 

I quickly stood up then he did the same thing. "Oh Sehun, wear your clothes now! We're going to a place somewhere!" I said . He did what I said then came back infront of me. I'm going to miss those abs .__. 

 

I hold his wrist then pulled him. I walked and walked until we're out of the dorm then I opened the gate.

 

"Manager where are we going? Those fans will see me!" 

 

"Ani! I'll protect you from them!" 

 

We walked and walked but then he pulled my hand. "If you're my manager tell me where are we going? And who hired you?" he said maybe a little bit angry~ "Aa-aah-- We are going to .. A place in --" I didn't continued my words because he pulled me again while he's running.

 

"Stop! My wrist hurts!" I yelled "You're just a fan are you?" He asked. I don't know what to say.


Authors Note: Hi! Here is the first part >< its a bit ugly but the next parts will be sweet and long.. Btw, I'm still waiting for my poster xD so thanks guys!