Final

Hybrid

“And don't forget to finish your assignments until next Monday.” reminded the professor their class as the bell rung. One student sighed heavily. That's going to be a long weekend, thought he as he gathered his things and made his way out of the room to get home. But he didn't got far as someone got in his way.

 

“Yesung-hyung~!” chimed his giraffe loving friend, Ryeowook. Yesung blinked at his friend, who just grinned.

 

“The others and I want to hang out in the evening and we want you to join us!” he explained, before stepping aside, so he could walk besides his older friend.

 

Hearing it had Yesung to sigh again. He truly want to but with the assignments and his lover...

 

“Sorry Wookie. I can't... I have to do the assignments and-”

 

“Really Yesung-sshi. He needs to give you more freedom.” interrupted him a different voice. Both of them looked in front of them and saw Sungmin, Ryeowook's hybrid partner, there.

 

Sugmin is a cat hybrid and lives together with Ryeowook for some years now. Hybrids are pretty much common in their society. Nobody knows where they came from, but now they are part of their lives. They live and work like every other human, so it didn't matter anymore for everyone and accepted them in their lives.

 

“Minnie! What are you doing here?” asked Ryeowook confused as he run up to his partner. Sungmin just grinned and flicked his ear.

 

“What does it look like? I'm here to pick you up.” The hybrid chuckled and hugged the human, before he looked at the older again. “But seriously Yesung-sshi. From the outside it looks like abuse ...”

 

Yesung smiled at the cat and patted his head.

 

“But you know it's not and you know why I do that for him. Wookie, thanks for the offer but I can't. I will see you next Monday then.” With that he went to the direction where his apartment were.

 

On his way were his thought filled with ways how to separate everything in time to he can spend time with his lover. The human got pulled out in his thought as his phone started to ring. Without to look picked he up and hold his phone against his ear.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Ah Yesung!” called his boss in relief and the man had to blink. Why is he calling me? “I know I gave you off for this weekend because of university, but Jin got ill and nobody can't replace him tomorrow. Can you do it? Of course I will pay you extra and you get the weekend after this one off!” Yesung sighed and weighted his options. Sure he get extra cash, but he promised his lover to spend the weekend with him, because he pretty neglect him the past weeks.

 

Suddenly a thought came up to him that he always pushed aside. He always wanted to do that, but he wasn't sure if his lover would like it. Sighing inwardly he made up his mind. He would never if he doesn't try.

 

“Sure thing. I will do that.” he told his boss.

 

“Oh thank you so much! I will see you tomorrow then!” sighed his boss in relief again. Before he hung up.

 

Yesung had to sigh again, he didn't really look forward to bring these news to his lover so he hopes that his surprise will make him happy.

 

Arriving at his apartment unlocked he the door and before he got in took he a deep breath.

 

“Kyu! I'm home!” he called and listened to the heavy footsteps coming towards to him.

 

“Welcome back. I ordered some pizza. It's gonna be here soon.” greeted Kyuhyun the fox hybrid.

 

He met Kyuhyun when the human still went to high school Cheonan, finding him beaten up in an alley. Being the good guy Yesung is, took he the hybrid to his house. Fortunately his parents didn't mind. It took time to bond with Kyuhyun, since he didn't trust any of his family. Yesung doesn't remember when it happened, but before he noticed it didn't the fox hybrid his side.

 

And when Yesung wanted to move to Seoul to study didn't Kyuyhun took a no and moved also with him there. Shortly after they both got involved in a romantic relationship. Now both of them are together for like 4 years.

 

With a nod took the human his shoes off and followed his lover to the living room and joined him on the couch. The hybrid immediately snuggled up to him, resting his head on the humans chest.

 

“How was your day?” asked the fox while he turned his head to look at the other.

 

“I managed... But I have to finish an assignments to Monday and-” further didn't he come as the doorbell rang.

 

Kyuhyun jumped up and went to the door, returning shortly with the pizza he ordered. Joining back to the couch opened the hybrid the box and both of them started to eat. After two sliced I took a deep breath.

 

“Kyu...”

 

“Mhm?”

 

“About this weekend... I'm sorry, but I can't take you out... I have to work tomorrow and there is my assignment...”

 

Silence.

 

“Kyu?” He looked at his lover and his heart broke at the sight.

 

Kyuhyun's ears lowered and looked so sad that the human wished to call his boss and tell him that he can't go to work.

 

“I see... Good that I didn't look forward to it...” He didn't looked in Yesung eyes and the latter knew that he was lying.

 

“Kyuhyun-” Yesung started but got cut off by the fox.

 

“No, I understand. You should probably start on your assignment, so you have at least little free time on Sunday...” he mumbled and pulled his legs to his chest, turning on the TV. It was clear that Kyuhyun didn't want to talk about this anymore. With a sigh got Yesung up and walked over the table to start working.

 

Kyuhyun didn't know how much passed, but he realized that he was in their shared bedroom when he woke up. He blinked tiredly and noticed that Yesung wasn't at his side. A quick glance at the clock told him that it was around 2am. Slowly he got up from the bed and walked out the room, with quiet step entered he the next room and saw Yesung still by the table doing his assignments.

 

“Yesung...” he mumbled and the human turned around, surprise to see the fox hybrid.

 

“Kyu? What's wrong?” He got up and walked over to his lover.

 

“Why are you still up...? It's 2am... and you have to work...” the hybrid yawned softly flicking his ear and gentle swayed his bushy tail from side to side.

 

Yesung smiled gentle at him and grabbed his head gentle. He pressed his lips gentle against his lovers, who immediately kissed back. After Yesung pulled away again, let the human out a chuckle seeing how red Kyuhyun got.

 

“Don't worry about me. I'm almost finished and will join you soon, so get back to bed, alright.” Kyuhyun shook his head lightly and walked over to the table, sitting on one of the chairs.

 

“When you're almost finish I will wait for you, but if you take too long I will drag you to bed.” stubbornly he rested his head on his arms, waiting for Yesung to finish up. The latter sighed softly, but did as Kyuhyun wanted it and one hour later he finally finished.

 

The human didn't bother to collect everything and looked at Kyuhyun who fell asleep. Chuckling he picked the fox up and carried him to their bedroom to get some earned sleep.

 

The next morning woke Kyuhyun up alone.

 

He was a little disappointed not to find Yesung besides him, but he understood why he couldn't. Groggily he got up from the bed again and dragged himself to the kitchen, catching Yesung from leaving. The latter noticed him and smiled at the hybrid.

 

“Good morning Kyuhyun.” He walked over to him pressing lips against the other, this time with a little more passion, but he pulled away quickly. “Breakfast is on the table I will return around 3pm, alright?” Kyuhyun nodded. “Love you. See you later.” Smiling he left the apartment, leaving the fox by himself again.

 

Sighing walked the hybrid now to the kitchen to eat his breakfast. But he really didn't felt hungry. Yet he didn't wanted to worry his lover and began to eat.

 

Kyuhyun didn't admitted to Yesung, but he get really lonely easily. Especially when the latter neglect him. The former was surprised when the other and his family never asked him of what happened to him years ago, but he is still thankful for it. He doesn't want to talk about his past and he doesn't need any pity!

 

Before Yesung found him lived the fox on the streets, then with another family, but they were nothing like his lovers family. 'Happiness', 'Family' and 'Love' were foreign for them. They only wanted 'Money', 'Power' and 'Fame'. That's why they probably adopted the fox, faking that they care for the 'poor' to get only more famous.

 

But Kyuhyun didn't care.

 

He had a roof over his head and he got something to eat, until they got bankrupt. Once they noticed that all their money were gone blamed they each other and kicked him out, not wanting to fill another mouth. So found he himself on the streets again and stayed there for months.

 

Then he met Yesung.

 

He and his family were so different than the last ones that he couldn't help to go off distance. Scarred that they would abandoned him like the other ones. Yet... They didn't, especially Yesung... He cared the most for him, always made sure that he had everything. Before he even could blink were his guards down and cared for the human more than he ever felt for someone, even fell in love for him.

 

Of course he didn't like it when Yesung decided to move to another city to study and did everything to come with him. Well, his mother supported the that he had some company, so Yesung couldn't do anything but to take him with him.

 

After he finished his meal walked he over to the living room and his console. It's been like this for awhile. When the human is in university or at work the hybrid would then watch TV or play something until he returns. Kyuhyun tried to do a job, but it didn't worked out, so he decided just to stay home and kill time with the TV and his console or brushing his tail.

 

Only god knows why he always takes hours to brush his bushy tail.

 

Hours later the fox got bored and switched to watch some dramas only to fall asleep at them. He felt someone shook his shoulder making Kyuhyun groan in displeasure, trying to swat the hand away earning a chuckle from it.

 

Sleepy opened the hybrid his eyes only to see Yesung smiling above from him. He returned the smile.

 

“Welcome home...”

 

“I'm home Kyu. C'mon sit up. I have a present for you.” Now Kyuhyun had to blink. Why is he suddenly given him a present? Sitting up he stared at the human confuse as he took his hand an knelt in front of him.

 

“Kyuhyun. The last five years were the best of my life. You were always at my side when I needed you the most. You always supported me when I was about to give up. And no matter what. I don't want to lose you, so Kyuhyun...” Smiling brightly at him took Yesung a small black box out and opened it, making Kyuhyun gasp as the ring was revealed.

 

“Will you marry me?”

 

It was only a single simple sentence, yet it had great impact on Kyuhyun. The fox didn't manage to bring out a single words, so instead of talking he threw himself on Yesung nodding harshly his head.

 

Yesung smiled only brighter and in relief that his lo- no... His fiance said yes. Pulling away from the hybrid took he the ring and slipped it gentle over Kyuhyun's ring finger. He cupped the others face with both of his hands, smiling now directly at him.

 

“I love you Kyuhyun.” he whispered, before he leaned forward to capture his lips in his.

 

“I love you Yesung.” the fox returned the smile, before he kissed his fiance.

 

Yesung took the initiative to deepens the kiss, earned a satisfaction moan of Kyuhyun. The human smirked and stood up, carrying the hybrid in his arms.

 

“It's time for me to give my cute little fox the attention he missed the past weeks.” he said in a husky tune and smirked wider as he saw Kyuhyun blush again.

 

Soon was their bedroom filled with satisfactions moans and screams.