Final

dont be an idiot.

“Alright guys and girls it’s almost showtime!” Georgia shouted with excitement.
All the girls we still getting their makeup and hair done ready for the performance whilst the rest of Bangtan (minus Hoseok) were waiting around, having already done their makeup and hair. The girls were slightly late because they had to pry a very sad Beth from her bed, making the schedule for the day all topsy turvy.

“What the hell are you on about Georgia? There are another 3 groups ahead of both of us.”
“Nooooo not that kind of showtime silly!” It took the rest of the members a second before It clicked.
“OOOOOOOOOOH!” All the girls shouted in unison, giving BTS a fright in the process.
“Goooood! Now, here’s the plan. Katy!Jungkook!” Georgia pointed to the two Maknaes. “Your job is to distract Beth ‘till we are ready with her hope.”
“Okiee dokiee!” Katy flashed her a quick ok hand signal before the hairdresser scolded her for moving. Jungkook just smiled and nodded. 
“Frankie! Your job is to help Yoongi bring the said hope's here so we can get them to speak.”
“I 'hope' this goes well. Beth didn’t seem too good today during practice.”
“Don’t worry Katy! This plan will work for sure.” Frankie smiled, giving her a quick hug before running out of the room with a Yoongi in toll. 

"and what are you supposed to be doing in the meantime unni?" Katy looked at a very relaxed Georgia leaning on the dressing room mirror.

"What me? Isn't it obvious? I'm director of this operation." 
"and what are the rest of us meant to do in the meantime." Namjoon replied, lying on the couch out of pure boredom.
"You guys are just backup! OKAY! operation get these kids together or so help me is a go go!" 

  ✖☮  ✖☮  ✖☮  ✖☮  ✖☮  ✖☮  ✖☮ 

Beth walks into the dressing room as half of bangtan greet her then immediately leave as to not freak her out or cause any suspicion.Katy and Jungkook immediately jumped from their seats and ran to the very confused rapper. 

" Heeeeeey Beth-ah!" Katy smiled cheerfully at Beth only to have her sigh in return and sit herself down at the dressing table to finish having her hair styled cause she napped earlier and messed it up. 
"okay, We need to get this over with ASAP otherwise its gonna go down two ways. Me kindly beating some sense into her or into your hyung." Jungkook nervously laughed in return. " Ahaaaa- please don't hurt hyung, noona." knowing Katy would never lay a hand on Beth. Katy laughed at the younger whist wrapping an arm around him. "Don't worry he'll be fine....maybe."

  ✖☮  ✖☮  ✖☮  ✖☮  ✖☮  ✖☮  ✖☮ 

" It took us forever but we got Hoseok to go to the third dressing room down from here." Namjoon said, receiving the high five launched his way by Katy. 
"well done oppa! Noooow we wait."
"What do you mean? don't we have to go place Beth in the room too?" Jin looked at the others confused.
"nnnnope. Already taken care of courtesy of Georgia." 

  ✖☮  ✖☮  ✖☮  ✖☮  ✖☮  ✖☮  ✖☮ 
 


" YA! LET US OUT! WE HAVE A SHOW TO DO!" Beth banged on the door to the now currently locked dressing room.
"nu uh uh you are not leaving till you two sort your out and make out-UP! I meant make up." Georgia replied, swinging the keys around her index finger. 
"We have nothing to sort out.I'm done here. Let me out." Beth hit the door once more and Hoseok finally had enough. He stormed over to Beth and spun her around, pushing her againt the door and holding her wrist above her head with his so to stop her from hitting him ( which he knew she was definitely going to do) 
" W-what the hell Hoseok-"
"Stop that! Call me Hobi oppa like you always do ok? Look, you have to listen to me when I say.... I am so sorry Beth." he slowly let go or her wrist as they dropped to her side, her eyes never leaving his. 
"The reason I avoided you is because...Because" Hoseok took a deep sight before continuing. "Because I like you...a lot. I could even say that.....I love you Beth." Beth's eyes widened in surprise " But I was too dumb too see that I had you all along and by the time I figured it out it was too late." He looked down at the ground. "And now you hate me." 
"That's not true" He looked back towards Beth as she closed to the gap between them and pulled Hoseok into a lip bruising kiss. He smiled, wrapping his arms around her waist and Beth's rested perfectly on his shoulders. It felt like an eternity before they finally broke apart. Hoseok rested his forehead against Beth's softly before letting out a sigh of relief. 
"So you're not mad at me anymore right?" He smiled widely at the other.
Beth giggled in return and kissed his nose softly. "not even a little bit." They both laughed together before they heard a massive thud and saw all their band members lying on the floor in pain with a hysterical Georgia still holding the keys in the door. 
" I told you guys not to eavesdrop."