chapter 1

Red Velvet

Kang Seulgi take a deep breath as today for the first time in her life she will met the legend of K-Pop. Yeah, they are in under one roof but never once the met face to face, who she to blame the man? He is superstar and she just about tor start.

 

"Ok Red Velvet girls, stop eating. Soon you all will meet all your senior and i do mean SM senior idol not the senior in training. Remember behave and be polite." The manager explain to the 4 girls who looking him excitedly.

 

'Thats is Kang Seulgi, BEHAVE! BEHAVE! Dont ashame yourself and your members. Be cool and natural.'She repeated those words as it a mantra rather than joining her other members squealing and being excited meeting the world kpop star.

 

"Are you alright Seulgi? Come on dont put that face. I dont want Boa sunbaenim lecture us about personal appearance again. Not tonight, dont kill my mood to see Super Junior sunbaenim." Wendy blurted out before she squealing exactly like a fan girls in the Super Show.

 

Seulgi take another deep breath as they were now on the stage in the hall and all the eyes now on them. Oh great, the feeling is more worst than their first debut in Music Bank. Oh please heart be calm.

 

"Alright guys, i bet all of you know Red Velvet have debut yet this is our first official mothly dinner with the girls. Boys, dont bully them and girls dont teach them naughty thing." Kangta speak as he look around to SM idols who already laughing and whistling.

 

"Oh come on hyung, you know its no fun if they introduce like normal. How bout they tell who their SM ideal man." Eunhyuk said from the corner before high five with Kyuhyun, Changmin and Donghae.

 

"So full of yourself myeolchi? I bet none of them will say you are the ideal man." Hyoyeon reply not even let Kangta agree to the suggestion.

 

"Nah, i wanna see who heart will be broken. Do you think only GG is dating now?" Kyuhyun said with his famous smirk and once again the table howling and clapping.

 

Red velvet girls really suprised with what they saw, how mischieoveous and naughty the boy can be. Yet they so happy see all the idol are close even its only few times in year they will meet and have this kind of moment.

 

"Sorry girls, i guess its the best you all start get used with this atmosphere. So introduce yourself and tell us your SM ideal man." Kangta say with a sorry smile to the girls before leaving them on the stage.

 

"Hello, Red Velvet leader, Irene imnida." Irene start first as she bow politely to them and taking a deep breath.

 

"My SM ideal man will be Yunho sunbaenim." She say shyly, turning red as their group name when most of the guy whistling.

 

"Opps, Jaejoong will not like this."

 

"Changmin take care of your hyung."

 

"Who wouldnt like Yunho oppa? He is the only normal man in SM." 

 

"Dont worry Irene, most of us choose him as ideal man."

 

Here and there comments were thrown out, and Seulgi really hope she can be invisible now. Oh god why they need to comments? Should i lie? Yeah just tell its Lee Sooman .

 

"So our Wendy, like Donghae? Hahaha ice princess you have a rival here."

 

"Yahh stop making she feel bad silly. Its ok Wendy, just ignore the boys." Tiffany said as she glaring some Shinee and Super Junior members from other tables.

 

"I am Joy and my ideal man is Exo Kai." And Joy introduce herself after Wendy turn and right after the comments segment end with Tiffany words.

 

"Opps, manager extra work."

 

"Hahahaa exovelvet. Nice shipper name."

 

"Kai is nice man,but be careful lil sis."

 

And now the mic on her hand, and all the eyes on her . Oh god, please be alright. BEHAVE Seulgi, straight face ok.

 

"Anyyeonghaseyo. Kang Seulgi imnida and my ideal man is Shim Changmin sunbaenim." Seulgi said it slowly and softly, looking down to the floor.

 

Its a surprised the hall still silent. Did she say wrongly? She hold up her head and there her eyes met her ideal man.

 

"Wow thats new. Changmin? Wow." Eunhyuk said as he smile full of meaning.

 

"He still my boyfriend ok? Over kyuhyun dead body girl."kyuhyun said and now his evil smirk can be seen.

 

Kang Seulgi really wanna dissapear now, even only 2 comments but she just feel like its not good and its a wrong move being honest. Dooms day for me.

 

"Hey changmin is nice man ok? Right Vic unnie?" Yoona said as she look the guys with some dissaprove look.

 

Suddenly Boa get up and take the mic, asking the girl to join the idols down the stage. Every members of Red Velvet praying hard that they will not be punish.

 

"Guys, enough scaring the girls. Now lets enjoy the dinners." Boa scream happily and once again the music are back in the hall.

 

Red Velvet girls seat along with SNSD and f(x) members and the guys keep chatting and teasing with one another. Seulgi take a deep breath as the super embarassing moment have gone.

 

'I will never met him again. He will forget this and yes no one will remember it.'Seulgi whisper in her heart as she eat some cakes that being served, not realising that someone eyes on her.

 

 

----------------------

 

"You know, its rarely a girl idol will say my name as their ideal man." A man voice coming from the girl back who waiting for the meat to be served by the chef.

 

Kang Seulgi blink her eyes as she turn and seeing the tall ideal man of her. She try her very best to smile yet she know the smile is the ugliest smile she ever put on her face.

 

"I am sorry. Its not joke, its a truth." Seulgi mumble slowly as she now look down, straight to her feet.

 

"Hey its ok. Thank you indeed. Now i trust i am handsome man. Nice meeting you Seulgi." Shim Changmin said with his smile, the smile that melt Seulgi and other fan girl of him.

 

Shim Changmin chuckles seeing the girl turn red again. All this while he always think only Yunho or Jaejoong have that ability but today seeing the girl turning red just beacause of his smile, make him happy.

 

 

"Hopefully we will meet again, sunbaenim." Kang Seulgi bow politely, like a junior always do seeing the senior when she see the man walking.

 

Changmin nod with a smile and walk away, try to find his 'kyuline' or Yoona. Its not easy to gather all together like this especially with TVXQ always in Japan and top of all, its a buffet festive. No way he let it go

 

"Yahh chef, i have queque up for 10 minutes how can you give it to Sehun first? " the girl voice  stop Changmin step,slowly he turn to the area.

 

"Yahh..i am your sunbae. Just wait for another 30 minutes." Sehun said playfully before leave the girl pouting with a sad face.

 

Thats so cute. Alright obviously Changmin ate too much sweets. Its rarely he said a girl is cute so far only Yeonhee, Yoona and Luna. But how he to lie himself, Seulgi is cute with that pouting lips.

 

"Well, i know a restaurant that have good grilled beef and its fast." He said to the girl who then look him with a shock face.

 

"Dont worry, I am a good ninja idol. You surely dont wanna heard Presiden Kim speech short while. Lets go." Changmin said as he look around rubbing his neck and a blushing cheek.

 

Kang Seulgi now is jumping, screaming and dancing happily in heaven. Scratch that, only her imagination. Dear god, i promise you i will be a good girl but please let he spend time with me again and again and again and again. 

 

She bite her lips, feel so shy with her own imagination but she bet no girls will act normall in this kind of situation. With a deep breath, she nod her head looking to her ideal man who smile happily now.

 

Its this a beginning to something dangerous?