final.

Rude

The black hair boy fixed his tie properly in front of his mirror. He wore a fit black suit that compliment his body shape over a white shirt and a matched color tie. He had taken the advice from his friends and his father clearly as he was going to propose today; to his one wonderful boyfriend since it was mark 5 years since they date.

 

One might say that 5 years is such short time but believe it or not, Oh Sehun, would rather to know his boyfriend more after they bound together for eternity. During the 3 years of relationship, Sehun learnt so much about his boyfriend. He had to admit that whenever he laughs, he is really pretty and it reminds Sehun of some kind of fairy or perhaps goddess. Yes, he is what Sehun calls, the descendent of Goddess of Beauty; Aphrodite. He is that pretty, the one who takes the entire oxygen Sehun needed.

 

On other hand, sometimes Sehun didn’t like his all pretty and good-looking face because Sehun really admires his other side, when the boy he loves only wears oversized sweatshirt over his timid body, make-up less and curls with him together at sofa, watching some stupid television show. He likes it when he laughs like there’s no day-light for tomorrow, with his jaws drop so much and his crinkles visible all over his face, making him looks so old from his actual age.

 

Oh Sehun really likes the second.

 

He flicked his wrist, glancing at his Patek Phillipe watch. He was prepared to take him out on date now. But he has another one more hour from their actual time. Sehun lives just about 5 minutes walking from his boyfriend’s house which is so clear that he lives in the same neighborhood as him. He didn’t grow up with Sehun though. Slowly, Sehun walked up to his nightstand, reaching for his phone and texted his boyfriend’s number.

 

To: My future

 

Hey I can’t wait to see you. :). Are you preparing yourself?

 

And he sends.

 

Usually his baby took time to reply to his text message but this time, Sehun didn’t even put down his phone yet but his text was replied. Sehun really didn’t expect that for sure, he immediately opened his inbox only to see a reply that sounds unlike his boyfriend.

 

From: My future

 

Where are we going?

 

Sehun refused to reply to that question. He grabbed his car key and sprayed his Hugo Boss perfume all over his body before going out from his house. He walks fast to her house then, raked his black hair not wanting it to cover his forehead. As he stood in front of his house, hands on the bell, he sighed. Now it made sense about the text when he saw a red Porsche parked in front of the house. How he wished it wouldn’t be true though.

 

With another sigh, he pressed the bell.

 

“Who’s that?” A voice shouted from inside. Probably he was close to the door, but pretended he was way back at the kitchen.

 

“It’s me. Oh Sehun,” he answered.

 

After a minute of silence, the voice replied. “What do you want.”

 

“I’m going to take Han out today.”

 

The door was opened afterwards and what Sehun guessed was true. Han’s father, Yi Fan was there, with cigarette in between his lips. His eyebrows were knotted together indicating that he wasn’t amused with Sehun’s answer and brave action. For Yi Fan, Sehun is really cocky when he acted that way. Yi Fan took his cigarette out and exhaled smokes directly to Sehun’s face. Leaning forward, he nodded and smirked. “Do you really think you can impress me with this suit and Hugo Boss perfume? Forget it Sehun. Go back to your house now, burn this suit away. I’m not going to let you go out with my son.”

 

Sehun nodded. “Yes, of course. I’m not trying to impress you, sir. The one that I only try to impress is upstairs now and I’m going to wait for him.”

 

Yi Fan snorted. He placed his index finger right on Sehun’s chest and jabbed him there. “How. About. A. No?”

 

“I didn’t take a no for answer usually. Except if it comes from my princess,” Sehun answered, wearing his plastic smile.

 

Before Yi Fan could answer, a soft voice interrupted their conversation.

 

“Daddy, is Sehun already arrive?”

 

And again before Yi Fan could say anything, Sehun had replied first. “Baby, sorry I come super early. I can’t wait to see you.”

 

The other man squinted his eyes and gritted his teeth. “Honey, should I let Sehun enter and wait at the living room then?”

 

“Sure, daddy. That’s good. I will be down in minutes!”

 

Sehun smiled sweetly to the older man and nodded subtly. “Why, thank you so much, sir.” And entered as Yi Fan move his body away. He quickly took a turn to his left and made himself like he is in home, sitting on one of the couch there. Yi Fan trailed behind him quietly; his face was clouded with anger and dissatisfaction.

 

Right after he saw Sehun sitting on a couch, he seated himself in front of him on the coffee table. Crossing his leg, Yi Fan smirked. “So, buddy. I think I might know what you are trying to do today. Tell me, what do you see in my son?”

 

“Well, that’s an easy question you have to go,” Sehun replied. “I see Han as the person, the only person that I’m going to grow old with. Since you already expect what I’m trying to do tonight, you might as well know his answer then? So, can I have your son for the rest of my life?”

 

“Let me quote the lyric from one song I heard. ‘I’ll never give you blessing till the day you die. Tough luck my friend, ‘cause the answer is no.’”

 

“Can I have a reason why then?” Sehun leaned back to the cushion, crossing his arm.

 

Yi Fan didn’t answer him quickly. Instead the older man roused and walked away to the kitchen. Sehun heard some glass clanking, fridge door opened and after minutes, Yi Fan was back with two wine glasses in his hand and a bottle of champagne on his other hand. He approached Sehun quietly, popping bottle and poured the drink into each of the glass respectively. He took one glass and offered to Sehun. “Henriot Blanc de Blancs, 1850’s, very good. You should take the opportunity to drink this with me while I give you.”

 

Taking the glass, he clanked it with Yi Fan. “To whom?”

 

Yi Fan shrugged. “To my lovely son so he could have someone much better than you I think.”

 

Sehun nodded. “Sure. It will always be me anyways."

 

"Why are you so confident with yourself?" Yi Fan asked coldly, twirling the champagne in his hand. "I hate your confidence."

 

"Well-" Sehun began.

 

And he felt cold water flows down from his hair to his chin, dripping slowly on his thigh. His suit was ruined but was glad it was in black color so that it wouldn't look dirty. But honestly, he was surprised from the older man action. How on earth he didn't see that coming?

 

"Daddy? Why is Sehun soaking wet? What are you doing?"

 

Sehun shook his head, rinsing his head off. He smiled softly to the petite boy who was standing awkwardly, eyes wide and lips parted apart. Man, despite his shocked face, he looks really stunning, Sehun totally forgot that he was drench. His boyfriend, Wu Lu Han, was clutching his purse in his small delicate hand as he strode to Sehun's direction. His shoe made a contact with the floor with clicks that echoes in the house which apparently in silence. Lu Han was in his best suit, white in color with a matching bowtie and he never looks so loveable in Sehun's eyes. The white color really compliments his pale skin, and chestnut hair. Sehun noticed that Lu Han has applied a shade of color to his lips and the color stood out so much as he has a porcelain white skin. His cheek was adorned with light shade of pink which then Sehun realised it wasn't part of makeup. It was the color of Lu Han had when he was cross or angry about something.

 

"Daddy," Lu Han began and sighed. But he said nothing afterwards, only to walk to their bathroom to take a piece of towel and dried Sehun's hair. He subtly flirted with Sehun as he straddled on Sehun's legs, drying his hair, leaving a peck on Sehun's crown sometimes. Yi Fan has to admit he really didn't like that kid who was flirting with his own son but to think Lu Han himself was showing off just made him felt betrayed.

 

"Suit yourselves," Yi Fan whispered, as he walked away heading upstairs.

 

Lu Han bit his lips then, locking eyes with Sehun, asking what he should do. Sehun nudged his side lovingly, indicating Lu Han should coax Yi Fan before they went out for their dinner. And Lu Han chased after his father to upstairs. When he reached upstairs, he wasn't expecting to hear sniffles from his father's room. He took a baby step towards his parents' room, didn't bother to knock and just enter it silently. He saw his father, kneeling on the side of the bed, hugging a piece of clothing and a photo frame. Lu Han knew well the dress in his father's hand that his heart clenched and was about to broke to million pieces.

 

Without waiting anything, he immediately launched himself to his single father and cried with him. "Daddy, please don't cry. I'm not leaving you behind, okay. I was just- I'm going out with Sehun. That's all."

 

The man hugged him back and sniffled. "You won't leave me forever like Jun Hee? Like your mom?" Yi Fan cupped Lu Han's face; making eye contact with the smaller who eyes was wet from tears. Lu Han shook his head. "Oh Lu Han, I wish you knew how much I miss your mother and you looked so much like her that I miss her every day. What if that Sehun guy takes you away from me forever too? And won't let me see you again?"

 

A chuckled escaped from Lu Han's pretty lips before he wiped his eyes. "No, daddy. Sehunnie wouldn't do that. He is kind."

 

"Lies," Yi Fan huffed. "Remember when we first time move in this house after your mom dies and he came to welcome us and made you cry afterwards because he mentioned about Jun Hee? I'm never gonna let that one out. Not to mention he had hurt you during your first date, when you have scrape on your knees because you fell down as someone knocked you. And also that time during your prom date when he promised not to bring you out later than midnight but he actually bring you home 2 in the morning and you weren't home till the dawn because you were sleeping at his house. Plus, when you-"

 

"Daddy," Lu Han stopped and laughed. "I was still a kid when we move to this neighborhood. It was common thing to not know that someone lost his mother when we just move in here. And Sehun didn't mean it that way too. He apologies remember? On the day I scraped my knees was because we were in basketball tournament before that and the wound reopened. About that prom night... Uhm you wouldn't expect us to come back early after all the 'thing'", Lu Han paused for a while, shades of red started to bloom on his cheek. "You know... So, yeah. It wasn't all Sehun's fault. Please don't hate him."

 

Yi Fan froze. "Are-are you saying t-that Sehun and y-you already have...? And I didn't know?" Then he stood, placing the frame and dress in his bed, pushing Lu Han aside and head downstairs with inhuman speed.

 

"Oh ."

 

Lu Han ran quickly after his father, entered the living room. "God, daddy please don't! Stop it." Lu Han hugged his father's waist who was apparently about to punch Sehun's face. He already was clutching Sehun's collar, but the latter looked anything except scared. "I- I was the one who wanted to, okay. And it didn't hurt me for a bit. I love Sehun. We love each other. Please don't be like this."

 

Yi Fan lets Sehun go from his hold and he stared at Lu Han. His eyes were teary. "I'm sorry for acting stupid. You- you should go for your date. I don't want to ruin your day." He cast a kiss on Lu Han's temple and patted his hair. "My pretty, precious son. I hope you will find your happiness," he whispered soft.

 

"I already did," Lu Han replied. "Sehunnie is my happiness. And so are you."

 

*

 

It happened so quickly. Lu Han wasn't sure what happen but he was sobbing hard as he hugged Sehun tightly, holding a black velvet box. He chanted 'I love yous' repeatedly, kissing Sehun's lips every time he said the 3 words. Lu Han was really happy; he didn't care if his eyeliner was ruined or that his face might look like some kind of ghost now. All what matter was Oh Sehun just proposed him.

 

"So, you didn't answer yet."

 

"Dunderhead! It’s a yes! Yes, yes, ing yes!"

 

*

 

Months passed just like that and they gone through phase after phase preparing for a certain wedding that will take place in about eight months after the day of proposal. It was going very smoothly; the wedding plans. Lu Han wanted a garden wedding so they did it. Sehun wished for white suits so they agreed on that. White, flowers, baby's breathe that basically sum up their wedding.

 

Lu Han was in his tailored white suit on the day; his hair was styled up, chestnut in color. Yi Fan hooked his hands with his son, pouting slightly. The son tilted his head in confusion. "What's with the pout, daddy? You aren't happy I'm going to marry soon?"

 

"Are you sure you are ready for this? You're barely 25 years old and you are getting married? I'm not sure if you already ready for the responsibility and commitments. I'm worried for you."

 

The smaller leaned to his father, a smile decorate his lips. "The day I agreed to his proposal was the day I told myself I'm ready for everything. So, shall we go now?"

 

"Also, I was wishing you would wear Jun Hee's wedding dress..."

 

"I'm a guy for god sake."

 

"Fine."

 

Lu Han pressed his lips to a thin line and kiss his father's cheek. "If you wanted that, we can but privately for sure. I don't want people judge me because ew, I'm a guy and I wear dresses? No way, daddy."

 

"Can you wear it right now? I brought Jun Hee's dress. You can try it. Just wear it for a while and then- you can take it off when you wanted to. Just for a while?"

 

"I do this because I love you okay," Lu Han agreed and snatched a paper bag from Yi Fan's hand. He went to change to his mother's dress, frowned visible in his face when he look at the dress. It was white with tinge of baby pink. Small flowers decorate around the waist line and the neck line. The dress was quite heavy when Lu Han wore it. And he just noticed that the dress was shirt sleeves and small white flowers were around his shoulder. He took the veil and wore it on his head, twirled around and smiled. Surely, his father will like it.

 

As soon as he was satisfied with how he looked in the dress, he peeked out from the divider to search for his father, but for some reason he wasn't there. Lu Han bit his lips then called for his father. "Daddy? Where are you? I'm done."

 

He heard some ruckus outside that he carried his skirt and opened the door a bit. He saw Yi Fan was standing in his black suit, staring at his watch. "Daddy," he called out and Yi Fan turned to look at him.

 

Yi Fan walked fast towards him and pulled him outside, muttering some 'late' and 'audience' which Lu Han barely catch. He then realize that Yi Fan was hooking their arm together and adjusted Lu Han's veil which in form of flower crown on his head. Lu Han was flabbergasted when Yi Fan nodded at the two men who were guarding the door to the church. He tried to pry his hand away, knowing he was still in his late mother dress. "Daddy, I'm in-"

 

And the piano already started to play. A bouquet of flower was shoved to his arm then before he even entered the hall. He barely looked to the audience, embarrassed engulfing him. He tried to walk fast but Yi Fan chose to walk step by step. Very slow, Lu Han swore on his white tailored suit. He wasn't wearing any shoes too apparently, and the church floor was full of flower petals. His hand was shaking; thinking what will the people will think when they saw him dressing as a bride instead of a groom.

 

*

 

Sehun was in awe when he saw Lu Han entering the church with dress that he chose with Lu Han's father. It was basically a lie that the dress was Jun Hee's. Yi Fan wouldn't let anyone to touch the dress other than him. If Lu Han wears it, Sehun would probably touch it so that was a no. He preferred choose a new one for Lu Han. Sehun had thought Lu Han looked like an angel in his wedding gown, barefoot, slowly heading to his direction. There was no actual audience other than Sehun's family, and their friends. The one who understands how much Sehun and Lu Han loves each other. His palm was already sweaty by the time Lu Han was one meter away from him.

 

Yi Fan finally released Lu Han in his hold and pushed towards Sehun with a wink. Lu Han will be thrill if he knew that Sehun and Yi Fan was in good term now but let's say he will never knew it till the end. Sehun held his hand out towards the Lu Han and the latter blushed darker shades of red as he placed his hand on Sehun's.

 

The vows were exchanged between the two that seemed years to Sehun. He only breathed in relief when he was pronounced husbands and that he could kiss Lu Han. Sehun flipped the veil that covered Lu Han's eyes and nose, with a smile. When he met the pairs of doe eyes, his breathe hitched. He never knew he could fall in love with Lu Han this hard. When he saw Lu Han's smile, he leaned forward and kisses him full on his lips.

 

The kiss felt like their first kiss; innocent and pure. He really likes the feeling of Lu Han's soft lips on him as he pressed in further. One cough finally separates them, with blushes on their cheek.

 

"Sehun, can we run now? This dress is ing heavy I swear," Lu Han had whispered then.

 

The said man just smiled as he slowly wrapping his arm around his husband's waist. "Forget run. I can do this," he said and immediately carried Lu Han in bridal style. The smaller squeaked and pressed his face where Sehun's shoulder meets his neck.

 

Knowing Lu Han was burning in embarrassment, Sehun ran towards the exit while shouting; "Thanks, Daddy Fan! We love you!"

 

To the father just screamed back, “You owe me, Sehun son!"

 

Lu Han smacked Sehun's arm. "Since when you are in good term with daddy? And did you plan with him to make me wear this??"

 

"Sorta," Sehun answered and threw Lu Han in their car, Lamborghini (something), red in color, Lu Han's favorite color.

 

"Damn I love you," Lu Han grinned. "No one can please my dad like you did."

 

Sehun then handed Lu Han a card and the latter read it slowly.

 

Son,

 

Congratulation for you because you manage to catch my Lu Han's heart. If you ever hurt him, I will come to chop your head in 0.0001 milliseconds. Also, if you want to return Lu Han to me, you better did it properly since I won't expect you to do it.

 

With love,

Wu Yi Fan

 

*

 

After Lu Han had leaved the house to go to honeymoon, he left Yi Fan a DVD on his bed with kiss and sign. Minutes later, in Yi Fan's hand was the remote control to the DVD player in his house, completely freeze when he watched a tape of Sehun and Lu Han played with some kids doing cards and played with crayon in their hands. He almost forgot that Lu Han was a kindergarten teacher because he always appeared artistic like his own mother. At one point, Yi Fan had thought Lu Han is an art teacher but he wasn't. He just works as a teacher, in a small kindergarten in their neighborhood. He was loved by the little children for sure and had been work there for more than 2 years.

 

At the end of the video, Yi Fan was clueless when the children suddenly climbed into chairs and tables. There were also some children who just sit on the floor. Each of them was holding a piece of paper with an alphabet on it. Slowly, as the children raised their paper, Yi Fan noticed it was forming some kind of words. And he tears dropped when he read the whole thing. 'HApPy FATherS Day ♡'

 

"Happy Father's Day!"

 

The children cheered together with Lu Han and the camera suddenly turned to focus to the camera man. Oh Sehun smiled sweetly to the camera and wished him as well.

 

"Happy father's day. Thank you for Lu Han. Thank you for trusting me to take care of him. Thank you, father."

 

Yi Fan stopped playing the disc afterwards. "Cocky son." And he chuckled softly, slightly shaking his head.

 

 


 

 

Was supposed to be on Father's Day but I guessed I was late a day :))) I hope you like it lol