Innocent Revenge

Beautiful Tease


I sighed as I rolled on to my back, the bright light from my mobile causing me to squint my eyes.  I had recently moved into my own home and it felt so empty and I felt lonely on my own.  I lived near my band mate but looking at the time, they would either be coming back from individual schedules or they would be already sleeping. I scrolled through Twitter, chuckling at the fans reactions to the war that I started earlier in the day.

My mum had text me a photo that Key had taken of my sleeping with Minho standing over me. I was shocked and confused then laughed at how silly my members were. I knew they meant no harm and it was just for fun. I got revenge on line with posting some old derp pictures of Key and Minho and ended it at that, well to the fans it has ended. I still have plans to punish Bummie, that little cutie pie has a habit of posting photos of me sleeping in the background.

I loved him to pieces and I knew the perfect punishment. As I continued to scroll through Twitter, my eyes caught on to a post of a photo shoot. I knew Key had recently done a shoot for the Nylon magazine and usually their shoots are unique and fun to do. I always though Kibummie did amazing with these kind of photo shoots, he always looked so perfect in my eyes no matter what clothes they put on him.

The first photo was simple yet striking and simply gorgeous, Key had recently dyed his hair back to black due to his musical and he was wearing a green and yellow tracksuit. He was kind of hidden by a large plant yet he still managed to take my breath away especially with the look in his beautiful feline eyes. I couldn't take my eyes off the beautiful man in the photo, the beauty knew how to work the camera, it made me wish I was as good as he was when it came to photo shoots.

I continued through the list, finding my self smiling wider reading our fans complimenting Key for his perfect beauty. I felt my self stop breathing when my gaze landed on a new imagine, Key's milky white skin was showing (one of my biggest weaknesses). Key had a denim jacket covering a little of his chest but his stomach was on show, I couldn't take my eyes away, he looked so in control, y, gorgeous and just mind blowing.

He was literally glowing, simply  perfect. I couldn't believe such a beautiful human being was mine and only mine to love and to hold every single day, to kiss those soft bow shaped lips and whisper those three most beautiful words. The sound of the front door opening pulled me from my trance, the soft sound of shoes coming off and soft pads of feet shuffled closer. I smile grew wider as I knew who it was, the butterflies flapping their beautiful wings in my stomach, my heart beating erratically against my chest. I put my phone on the bed side table and watched as my bedroom door opened and a familiar figure walked in.

"Hi Jjong, I...I hope I didn't wake up, it's just I couldn't settle at the dorm and I missed you. I could really do with some serious snuggles tonight" Key pouted cutely and I opened my arms for him to cuddle up too.

We had been so busy that it was difficult to spend some quality time alone together, maybe moving into my own place wasn't so bad. My mum and sister cannot barge in now when we just wanted to kiss, cuddle and do couple things. Key rushed in to my arms, a soft smile on his lips, I smirked as this was the best time for me to get my revenge. Quickly I rolled over so I was hovering over my beautiful boyfriend, my gaze lost into soft dark brown orbs.

It was like looking into a lost temple that I wanted to explore. Key looked confused for a moment then his eyes turned into crescents and his loud giggles sounded out across my new home. I tickled his sides, laughing above him as he twisted and turned to try and move away from me but it was no use as I had him pinned down. I loved the way Key laughed, it always made me feel warm and bubbly inside, my Bummie always looked most beautiful with no make up on, smiling and laughing and being so adorable.

"J..J...Jjong s...stop AH stop it, P..please s...stop tickling me" Key giggled out, his hands weakly trying to push my arms away from his sides. I stopped tickling him so hard, lightly caressing his sides knowing that even the lightest touch made my Kibmmie turn into fits of giggles.

Even with his hair a tangled mess, he still looked so beautiful and breath taking. There were tears slowly falling from his eyes from laughing so much, I lifted one of my hands to gently wipe those tears away. I promised I would never make Key cry so any tears falling from those beautiful feline eyes have to be removed quickly, my boyfriend only deserves the purest happiness in the world.

"It's your punishment Bummie, for taking photo's of me sleeping and getting frog face to pose above me" I whispered softly, my finger's slowing down to just lightly caress my Bummie's belly.

I have such a weakness for his milky white skin, it always felt so soft beneath my finger tips like silk and velvet had been blended together to create the softest feeling. I gazed lovingly at the beauty beneath me, his chest raising and falling a little quicker as he tried to get his breath back after all that tickling. My love for this man is forever growing stronger and my love for him is indescribable, he is just perfect, utterly beautiful, warm hearted, sweet and loveable.

I don't know how I ever survived with out him in my life nor do I know what I would do if he disappeared and that is the scariest thought I always have. I always make sure to hold him a little tighter to my chest and hold his hand tenderly, I want him to know that he is my world and I couldn't function without him.

"I love you baby" I whispered softly against his lips and pressed a gentle kiss to those soft bow shaped lips. I smiled as I felt Kibummie respond to my kiss, it was a simple peck but it held so much meaning and emotion.

Each kiss we shared held more love that we had for each other, he was my heart and soul, I couldn't even live with out the beautiful man by my side and holding my hand. I maybe crazy but Key is my everything and all I have ever wanted, I would give up everything I owned just to keep him by my side and happy. I pulled back to smile tenderly to him, he had a small smirk on his face, within seconds we both ended up on the floor having a tickling match.

I forgot that Key knew I was extra ticklish on my sides and under my arms. It lasted for a good ten minutes before we stopped, panting hard as he laid next to each other on the floor. I watched as Key got up and took his top off, I gulped softly as I remembered his newest photo shoot for Nylon magazine. He looked even more beautiful in person, those camera's don't do my boyfriend's skin justice.

"That was revenge for tickling me Jjong, I love you too idiot now let me change so we can cuddle and sleep" Key replied as he took out one of my tops from the chest of drawers. He swayed his hips as he went into the bathroom, leaving me a puddle of goo on the dark cherry red carpet. He knew those hips caused me to lose control and mark every inch of his beautiful god like body.

"Come here you beautiful tease" I said softly as Key entered the bedroom dressed in my shirt and his tight white boxers. I sat up and wrapped my arms around his waist, dragging his body on to the bed and holding him close to my chest.

He didn't struggle, lightly he hit my arm playfully, giggling and burying  his face in my chest. I knew I had made him blush again and it was always the cutest sight in the world. We soon nodded off in each other's arms after sharing many pecks and whispering sickly lovey dovey words to each other. My Bummie cutely snoring, his little button nose crinkled up. He usually did that when he was dreaming, many times I had stayed awake all night watching my angel sleeping, mesmerizing every single inch of his beauty.

I heard my phone vibrate, I knew it was because I had a text message, the screen lighting up the bedroom. The photo of my Kibummie wearing the denim jacket backwards but showing his cute belly showing, I couldn't resit but have that photo as my screen saver. A photo of us together was my lock screen, in my pictures was the whole Nylon shoot in HD saved, to be fair though the only pictures I have is mainly of my Kibummie, some of our other members and some of the two of us.

I could never be angry for Key posting that photo or any of the others that had me sleeping in the back ground, it was my boyfriends way of showing me to the world as the sleeping puppy (as he likes to call me). I maybe a bit of an idiot at times but I am thankful Key sticks by me, he has become my inspiration to write songs and he gave me reason to become a better man. Key was my everything even if he was a sly fox at times, he was my best friend, my soul mate and my lover and most importantly he was my beautiful tease.


A/N Hello lovelies ^^

Thank you to the 57 subscribers <3

I hope this was worth the wait and enjoyable ^^ ( I am sorry if it disappoints ><)

This is the main photo I used as inspireation as well (Key looking perfect as always :3)

Comment, subscribe and enjoy lovelies <3 

I will see you all again soon ^^