Lost Boy

Sweet Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the woods

 

Today's Christmas. I hope to have a great dinner with omma and appa but first, I have to get wood from the woods so we could cook dinner. I love to take my time and wonder around for new things. My classmate from our village's school went to the city today. She's coming back to celebrate with her family tonight. I envy the people who goes into the city. I hear there's lots of yummy food, pretty city lights and lots of fun activities to do, but there's no stars you can see in sight. Unni works in the city but she doesn't live with us anymore. It takes almost a day to get there from here.

 

As I was making my way back to my house where omma and appa was waiting for me to come back home, something caught my eyes. I stepped back and saw a body laying down in the snow. I walked towards the body and looked over it to see if it was an animal or human. 

 

It' s a boy! What is he doing laying down in the cold snow? Where is he from? I don't think I seen him around here before. He must've been from the village next to us. Is he alive?

 

I placed my basket on the ground and kneeled, leaning closer to the boy's face. He's actually really pretty and cute up close. His was were almost as pale as the fresh snow. He was laying beatifully onto the snow. 

 

Yeah he's breathing alright. There's always that fog that comes out of your mouth when you breath out in really cold weather so I guess he was breathing with his mouth?...He's quite long too.

 

Especially his legs. Hands were bigger than mine too. There was a cool breeze blwoing from the west. I slowly brought up my hand to his face and moved his hair to the side. When my hands removed from his hair, his eyes were open. 

 

"What are you doing?" The boy asked sitting up.

 

"Uhh..." I reached for my basket, standing up. "Nothing...!"

 

"Who are you?" He stood up brushing off the snow. "No one has ever came this deep into the woods before. Especially a lady like you."

 

"I'm Kim Sohee from Kangtan village and who cares if a lady like me comes deep into the woods!" I went on my tiptoes. "But..who are you then? I've never seen you before. Where do you come from?"

 

"Heh," He pushed me down back on my feet, flat. "My name is Tao and I'm not from here."

 

"...are you lost or something?" I asked Tao as he looked around.

 

"Ne..." Tao looked back at me. "I can't find my way back home and I'm sure this is the spot where we seperated."

 

"'We'?" I looked around us and saw no one in sight.

 

"Ne, omma, and my 11 brothers."

 

"Wae?"

 

"Something happened and we had to seperate but it's been 2 days since our seperation. I haven't heard from anyone of them yet."

 

"Well, good luck. I have to go back home. It's Christmas."

 

"Yah~Don't go."

 

"No."

 

"Jebal~Then.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter