7th Floor

Bloody Red [ ONESHOT ]
 

Looking at the paper you're holding to check that the address given to you and the building in front matched, you sighed because finally you arrived. You put the piece of paper back to your pocket and then proceeded to enter the building.

It's a 12 story building, with the last floor as your destination. It was past working hours and so there were just only a few people left inside, and somehow you felt uneasy because the building actually looks old and the atmosphere is giving you chills.

You ran to the elevator noticing that someone ahead enters, trying to be fast as possible so that you can end you job for this day. If not only for your boss who asked you to personally deliver some papers you could be on your way home or most probably already home and just having a good rest while watching the television. But well, you're not.

You sighed and glanced at the guy beside you. You pushed the button for the 12th floor while he pushed the button for the 7th. He's not that tall, wearing specs and a red hair parted on the center. His hair matches the eerie interior of the lift. He has a load of paper files in his arms and you actually find him cute.

The elevator door opened and the guy went out so you're the only one left inside. You went to the office you're headed and after doing your errand you said thank you to the person you just delivered the papers to. But before you could take your leave, the person you talked to said something like a warning.

"Be careful on your way down"

You just bowed your head in respect and go. You take the lift and headed to the ground but it stopped on the 7th floor, but you started to wonder why the door was not opening. Someone will enter right? Then suddenly the lights started to blink and you started to panic.

""

You pushed buttons but it won't work and to your surprise the door opened. You were still on the 7th floor and looking outside, it was dark. There's no one there. You wondered if the guy you saw earlier already went home.

With chills running down your spine you tried to close the door, pushing the button multiple times, but it won't close. Then you heard footsteps so you panicked again and pushed the button again as hard as you can and when it finally work, it was about to close when it opened again and the guy suddenly appeared.

"Aahh!" you shouted in shock

"Oh, I'm sorry if I scared you" he said

"No, it's alright" you said and just get back to your place and the guy also went inside.

The door closed already and lift started to move, your breathing is now returning to its normal pace when you heard something dripping. You look down on the floor and widen your eyes as you saw some liquid coming from the guy. You knew that he's not soaking when he get in and definitely the liquid doesn't look like just plain water.

It looks like blood.

Trembling, you look up to the guy beside you that made you scream your lungs out. Literally he has bloody red hair due to a shot in his head and the blood flows out to his face and to his body. He also has multiple stabs in his body turning his white long-sleeves to red.

With bloodshot eyes he looks at you and slowly walked towards you.

You can do nothing but to step back into the corner of the lift

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" you screamed, closing your eyes

 

*ting*

 

The sound of the elevator reaching the ground floor made you open your eyes and look around. You were alone in the elevator. The red haired guy was not there.

Quickly you step outside and ran out of the building, promising yourself to never ever get back to that building again.

And you take back your words earlier. That guy is not cute. He's definitely not.

 

 

He's fcking scary.