Chapter 7

His Cinderella

"Aish, I've got to meet that annoying brat at lunch later, that stupid business meddling, lidiotic, cocky annd did I mention stupid?" I rambled to EunJi who watched in amusement.

"Yah,who are you talking about Neul? An admirer? Boyfriend? and yeah, you mentioned stupid twice already," EunJi said with a smirk.

"Ewww ewww eww Park Jimin is neither or them just a mere business meddling,idiotic stupid guy,"I said with a disgusted face.

"Ahhhh, so it's not Taehyung, it's Jimin-sshi, let me know when to prepare your wedding arasso?"EunJi said in a teasing manner.

"Aish, shut up worry about yourself and Jungkook ne?" I said blushing at the mention of Taehyung. What?! Are you hearing yourself now Haneul? Snap out of it! I mentally slapped myself. I lowered my head looking at the tile floors trying to hide the blush decorating my face.

"Aigoo, blushing are we? So is it Jimin or Taehyung? And I'm going to ignore the unimportant side comment you made about Jeon Jungkook," EunJi said still not letting me go.

"Nope, it's neither of them now if you excuse me I've got to get to class see ya," I said scrambling into the classroom escaping EunJi's questions. I sat on my seat lowering my head and playing with the straps on my backpack. It was ina matter of seconds before the students notice me annd start their day of bullying. I waited and waited my palms started getting clammy, but it never came. I lifted up my head and saw students staring at me but no one made a move and stood up. Only the noise of hushed whispers and typing of phone keypads were heard.

"Hanuel-sshi, I'm sorry for treating you like this will you forgive me?" One of Jin Hee's long term minions came and apologized. Is this a dream? 

"S-sure I-I guess," I stuttered not knowing what to say more .

"Great! Thank Hanuel-sshi I should've known you were such a nice and forgiving person I'll never bully or make fun of you anymore I promise!" Yup, it sure is a nice dream.

"My name is Hye Jeong if you were wondering," She smiled and took a seat next to me.

"Why are you so nice to me? Even if this is a dream, just tell me," I asked coldly.

"Uhmmm, I shouldn't be telling you this but please promise me you won't tell him!" Hye Jeong pleaded.

"Tell who? but sure if you tell me why are you all suddenly so nice," I said raising an eyebrow at her.

"Kim Taehyunghe confronted us on bullying you, he held a really bad record and was even suspended from his old school,so we were kinda scared of him, he made us be nice to you for a day to show that you weren't THAT evil like JIn Hee says you are the other girls were fed with Jin Hee's lies so they naturally didn't want to do it, but I was curious of your true personality and I voluntereed to do it and here I am!" Hye Jeong explained. T-Taehyung did that for me?

"So you and the whole student body was threatened to be nice to me by only Kim Taehyung?" Pshhh how could Taehyung be so scary anyways.

"Correction, Kim Taehyung and the rest oof BTS," Hye Jeong said praying that Haneul knew who helped her.

"Uhmm, not to be rude but what is BTS?"I asked laughing a little as I pictured Taehyung being all gangsta' while eating a strawberry cream lollipop. Gotta admit it was funny.

"I 've should've known, BTS is group of kngkas in our school they pretty much rule the school, they have seven members, Jeon Jungkook, Park Jimin, Kim Namjoon, Suga, J-Hope , Jin and their last and newest member, V, better known as Kim Taehyung. They are really daring and dangerous that's why I was curious why they were protecting you instead of bullying you like they always do," Hye Jeong said.

"So, you're only talking to me because of them?" I asked suddenly saddened by the thought

"I admit I was at first but after talking to you I realised that you're not as bad as Jin Hee says you are, all JIn Hee did was feed us a bunch of lies about her so called maid hitting her and shouted at her for asking for a glass of water, you would'nt do that, would you?" Hye Jeong said raising her eybrow at me.

"Of course I wouldn't I'm not the one who cut off all her maid's hair because her maid accidentally spilled nail polish remover on the rug!" I exclaimed angered by the lies Jin Hee told.

"Jin Hee did that?! JIn Hee said you cut off all your hair because you snuck in her room and tried to use her curling iron and burned off all your hair!" Hye Jeong said widening her eyes.

"What?! I would never try to burn my hair off with that hair murdering tool she uses every single morning!" I was truly infuriated by the lies she fed everyone.

"I never knew Jin Hee was such a ," Hye Jeong spat disgusted at Jin Hee.

"Thanks anyways Hye Jeong, after today you can go back to ignoring me again," I smiled at her.

"You don't want me as a friend?" Hye Jeong said saddened by the rejecting gesture Hanuel made.

"N-no I do want you as a friend I just don't know if you want to," I said.

"Of course I want to I'll introduce you to the girls an dtell them about Jin Hee don't worry they are not mean girls.I smiled at her tears of happiness pooling in my eyes,someone finally understands I have two best friends now. I can't wait to introduce her to EunJi.

"Don't cry, pabo you have us now no one will bully you anymore!" Hye Jeong said waving her arms around crazily making me giggle.

"Thank you Hye Jeong..."I said

"You should be thanking the one stepping into the classroom," Hye Jeong said winking at me and stood up and quickliy shifted her seat when the teacher wasn't looking.

"Mr. Kim! Why are you late! We are only left with fifteen minutes out of two hours Mr Kim! Why did you even bother to come?!" The teacher screamed at him, her face was slowly turning red of anger. He simply shrugged his shoulders 

"You should be grateful I bothered to show up," 

"Detention!" the teacher yelled. Taehyung just smirked at her and sat on Hye Jeong's previous seat.

"Still avoiding me Sky?" Taehyung glanced at me.

"Why did you do it?" I asked

"Do what?" He asked.

"Help me." 

"Oh, just a minor problem the real one is why were you avoiding me?"

"I had difficulties at that time," I sighed not wanting to talking about the topic.

"You were covered in bruises Haneul! You can tell me, I'll help you," He said with determination inhis eyes.

"You can't on this one Taehyung," I said tears were threatening to fall.

"Fine, I'll drop it for today," Taehyung said sensing my discomfort.

"Thank you Sae," I smiled.

"No prob, sit with me and the guys during lunch? You can bring your friend EunJi is it" He asked finally smiling at the nickname.

"Sure I'll ask her," I replied. I was determined to keep Taehyung as a friend even if my mother kills me for it.

"Great, meet me at the cafeteria door later at lunch." Taehyung said walking out of the classroom as soon as the bell rung.I walked out of the classroom chatting with Hye Jeong, I waited in front of EunJi's locker reasy to introduce my new friend to her.

"EunJi!" I hollered spotting her in the crowd.

"He- Aren't you Hye Jeong from AOA?"EunJi immediately pulled me behind her back away from Hye Jeong.

"Did she hurt you, I swear I'll kill her if she did," EunJi said glaring daggers at Hye Jeong.

"No she didn't Ji ah calm down,she's my new friend!" I said explaining what Taehyung did, EunJi listened intently with wide open.

"I'm sorry Hye Jeong-sshi I was I little overprotective over Haneul..." EunJi smiled sheepishly.

"It's fine no need to be so formal we're friends right?" Hye Jeong said as she stuck out her hand for EunJi to shake.EunJi shook her hand and introduced herself. We then gathered our books and went our separate ways to our own classes.