Chapter 1

2 Idols, 2 Girls, 2 Love Stories

Chapter 1


Character/OC Backgrounds: 

Yoo Minji and Song Dahyun are both cousins who are huge K-POP fangirls. But, because of their busy schedule all the time, they both never really got the chance to go to any concerts or back to their home country, South Korea. 

They were born in Seoul, South Korea but moved to the states at age 5-6. From then on, they lived in San Diego, California for the past 14 years. 

Minji is the older cousin and is currently 20 years old while Dahyun is the younger, who is currently 19 years old. 


 

"Minji!" Dahyun yelled in excitement, from her bedroom. "What?!" Another voice yelled back. "Come here right now! Hurry! It's urgent!" 

 

Just a few minutes later, Minji arrived in front of Dahyun's door, waiting impatiently on what was so 'urgent'. 

 

"Have you heard of BTS's giveway contest?!" Dahyun shouted, excitedly. Minji frowned in response and shook her head. "No, why? Is there one?" Her tone now changing into a happier and curious one. Both her and her cousin's ultimate bias group is BTS.

 

Dahyun nodded her head, excitedly. "YES!" "Well, what is it?" Dahyun eyed Minji and smiled evilly. "It's a SINGING CONTEST!" 

 

Before Dahyun can say anything else, Minji already walked out the door. "WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Dahyun yelled.

 

 "Away from you! I am not going to sing!" This caused the younger to come running after her. "WHAT?! Why not?" She yelled. She knew her older cousin doesn't like singing for videos or in front of a crowd, but she NEEDED to convince her cousin. Who would want to give up an awesome giveaway?

 

Minji pushed her bedroom door closed, only to be stopped by Dahyun's foot. "OWWWW! What is wrong with you? My toes!" Dahyun cried out in pain and grabbed onto her foot.

 

"Well that was your fault for putting your foot there" Minji said and stuck out her tongue. "Ugh, you're so annoying you freaking 20 year old who acts like a 9 year old" Dahyun whined. 

 

Minji just chuckled evilly. "Anyways, I'm still not going to do it" She said, shaking her head. This caused Dahyun to jump right back on her feet.

 

"MINJI! Pleaaaseeee! Pretty please?! IT'S A ONE TIME TRIP TO SOUTH KOREA! And plus, we get to go their fansigning event AND we get VIP tickets to their concert!" She screamed.

 

Minji's ear perked up after hearing the prize. She looked down at Dahyun who was literally on her knees. "Okay" She said and turned back into her room. 

 

"So, is that a yes?" Dahyun asked. "Yes. Now, how should we get started?" Minji said, tapping on her chin. Dahyun quickly screamed in joy before rushing into the bedroom. 

 

"Okay, I'VE GOT THE GREATEST IDEA" 

 

 

 

After 2 days, they finally finished their song and was ready to submit it in. For BTS's giveaway contest, you were required to write your own song and sing it, and that was exactly what Minji and Dahyun did. 

 

 

"So, this is it. Let's hope we win. FIGHTING!" Minji said and made a fist with her hand. Dahyun looked over to her and laughed, loudly. "Oh my gosh, we haven't use that word ever since we were 5" 

 

Minji glared at her. "It's goodluck okay! Sheesh, quit making fun of me" She whined. After a few minutes of debating if they should actually submit it in, they finally made a decision and sented it in. 

 

"What if we don't win?" Dahyun asked, nervously. Minji looked over to her and smacked her head. "Yah, what happened to being so confident? What happened to the "WE ARE SOOO TOTALLY GOING TO WIN THIS' person earlier?" She mimicked and laughed. 

 

"Well, that was earlier. Right now is right now." 

 

"Alright, since we are done, I've got to head to work now." Minji said before getting up and walking to her bedroom. "You have a shift tonight? Well, have fun at wooorrrkkk." Dahyun said, laughing and then her eyes widened.

 

"Oh shoot, I forgot I had work too!" Dahyun shouted before closing down her laptop and rushing to her bedroom as well. 

 

"You're so clumsy!" The elder yelled from her room. "NOT AS CLUMSY AS YOU!" The younger yelled back. 

 

Minji and Dahyun both work as Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) for now while still continuing their study in San Diego University, aiming for their goal. Minji plans on going to a Registered Nursing Assistant and then afterwards, aim for something higher. As for Dahyun, she plans on Neonatal Nurse who nutures newborn babies. 

 

 

 


Author's Note:

Chapter 1 is up! Enjoy(: If like, please subscibe, comment, and upvote! Thank you. 

The first chapter is a bit short, but don't worry, it will get longer soon. 

Stay tuned for more fluffy and romantic scenes from the two cousin's love stories!

Video is not ours, credit to Megan Lee.

If you guys are confused why there's only one person singing,

please just imagine that there are two person singing.

-Kyungmi & Luna