Love At First Sight

His Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time flies so fast. Now, it is more than two years since our first met. Four months ago, he finally confessed his feeling to me. Why I said finally? Because we are really close to each other for two years, and there are no commitment or something like that. We just became best friend. But deep inside in my heart, I was really hope that our relationship more than just best friend. What about him? I was never know. Sometimes, he treated me so well. Seems like he had special feeling to me too. But sometimes he became totally didn’t care about me. What should I think if he always changes in a moment like that?

 

But finally he said that words. The words that I was waiting for. He said it in special way, with his red face. Really cute. I won’t forget it. But I think my face also became red that night. I was blushing till my cheeks red. How come I wasn’t if he did something so special that night? It became a very special day for me. It was exactly 2 years after our first met. And he remember it. So cute isn’t he?

 

Yeah, he always cute. Even since the first time I saw him. It was more than two years ago. The entertainment company where I work was just started. They was looking for people who can work in this field. Singer, music instrument player, MC, and staff for administration things too. I love singing and I love music. So, when I got to know about job opening on this company back then, I was quickly applied for singer job vacancy. I didn’t really think that I had good voice, it’s just some of my friends told me that I have beautiful voice and they like to listening me when I sing. For me, I just do it because I’m happy. I enjoyed every single time when I sing.

 

We met on the interview day. That was a day when I got schedule for interview. I was so nervous. I was afraid if I can’t answered every questions well. But I had to face it. So, I chose my favourite white blouse for my outfit, combined it with a black formal trousers. I didn’t do anything to my black long hair, just let it loose. I wanted to perform tidily and got a good first impression. I came an hour earlier from the time schedule. I walked in with confidence on my face. Though I was nervous, just let me be the one who knew about it.

 

That was the first time I saw him. It was just him, the other applicants still not coming yet. He sat on the end of couch in waiting room. The couch is enough for two persons. I thought is better to talked to someone else, so I could forget about my nervous. Then I decided to sat beside him. He wore a light blue shirt with some black abstract motive and folded his long sleeves until his elbow. His black shoes look so fit with his black trousers. Even he was in sit position, I can tell that he has tall posture and ideal body.

 

“Good morning. Are you an applicant too?” I greeted him as I sat beside him. He seems didn’t aware about my presence. He was reading a book and look like really serious about that. But wait, it is not a “book” exactly. After I look more carefully, I realized that it is a comic book. Detective Conan. Hmm, I love it too actually. I love Ran Mouri character because she is kind, good at cooking, great in karate, and so many things that made me love that character.

 

“Yes.” He answered me, but without looking to my direction. Ohh.. he was so serious about that comic book. Was it really interesting?

 

Some seconds later, he closed his comic book and made a little head movement until his eyes finally met mine. Oh my god, that face. I didn’t know what’s the best word to desc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter