001

Move On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae has everything one needs in life, money, good looks, best education and whatnot. Many people envy him because of this and maybe that's why he really has no good friend, it's not like he is a lonely person or something, but you know, all his so called friends are those rich kids who are only there when you have it all, status, money and whatever and leave you as soon as you are in problems and maybe that's why hyukjae hates to call them friends or to hang around with them. 

To others, it may seems like that hyukjae has it all but hyukjae never thought that way, because seriously, he never had what he actually wanted. He never really wanted all those luxuries and ton of fake people, pretending-to-be-nice-just-because-they-have-to-when-actually-they-don't-even-care around, all he ever wanted was someone to love him, to care for him. But that's the only thing missing from his so called perfect life. 

Hyukjae's mother died due to illness when he was barely two, and his father, he never really cared for his family, he has always been busy making money. There were even times when hyukjae haven't seen his father for months and even when his father is home, he never asked hyukjae anything like how is he or any other caring words. Heck, he don't even remember how his father's voice sound like anymore.

But, his life changed when he met his new neighbour, their first meeting was nothing special , just awkward exchange of smiles. But hyukjae found his new neighbour really very attractive, because honestly he has never seen someone so good looking. Even though they often see each other, since they are neighbours,they have never really tried to approach each other or converse because hyukjae is too shy to approach first and their is just that aura around his neighbour which makes him unapproachable, maybe it's his muscular build and to be honest his neighbour looks quite cold too, also he can tell that his neighbour is also definitely much older than himself and thus, hyukjae concluded that his neighbour might just be a cold hearted person and it's better not to approach him.

In the end, it was his neighbour who approach him first, when he was sitting all alone in the park near his house. That day they talk for the first time and also get to know each other. Hyukjae also get to know his neighbours name for the first time, Donghae, that's his name and also the fact that his neighbour is actually 9 years o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter