Back Stage.

Enchant.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day has finally come, the day where a fandom called─ Inspirits, prepared a lot just for today. Tickets? Check. Banners? Check. Board Signs? Check. Cameras? Check. Hidden energies for squeals and screams? Check. Why would they do that? Only for a concert of course, wouldn’t they? It was a very big day for Inspirit.

 

Today, Infinite and inspirit would gather up for a concert. It wouldn’t be as the usual concert event, but it would be the best concert that Inspirit would experience. Why? Because for the next 4 hours, they were going to share their moments with Inspirits, dancing, singing, and didn’t forget about their challenges for the lucky fans.

 

The concert would start at 5pm, it was nearly 3pm and the hall where they would gather up were filled by inspirits. Foreigners, fan-sites, and teenagers who loved Infinite came to see their idols in person. Even though the weather was too hot for them, they still waited for the two hours patiently.

 

From the 2nd floor of the building, someone peeked down to see the fans who waited for the gate patiently. Then he nodded in approval when he saw Inspirits were waiting with patient and didn’t create a crowd for time being. “Aigoo. Look like our inspirit do well~” He cooed and chuckled at his own statement.

 

He stopped chuckle as he remembered something─ to be exactly someone on his mind. “I bet that girl was still sleeping.” He mumbled and rolled his eyes before he decided to call her. While he waited for her to pick up, he walked down to the empty corridor and head to his own waiting room, Infinite waiting room.

 

“Yeoboseyo?” Someone from the another line said which made he to stopped down his track. “Yah.” He said while he leaned into the wall and closed his eyes in exhausted. He just finished his rehearsal while the others were still practicing for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter