hongkong

Take me back and take away this sadness and pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This schedule in hongkong is killing me making me nervous and happy at the same time. The possibility of seeing you activate the butterfly in my stomach once again, the unexplainable feeling that you are the only one capable of. Just by the of seeing you is already making me smile like a fool but I am still allowed to see you?

 

I know we didn't talked properly when you leave are we still together? That one question scared the hell out of me. The thought of not having you as mine like before makes my heart ache MY Ice Princess. The people still questions your relationship with Tyler what they don't know is he's secretly talking to me informing me on your well being. Why can't they see that your just friend and nothing more? I always tell him to care of you a secret only the two of us know. He wanted to tell you that we are always having a conversation about you but i stop him from doing that, he even tell me that he doesn't have any feelings for you and he only sees you as his dongsaeng and telling me not to worry about any news about you too coz its pure business only. I want to thank him for that taking of you for me he even said that its ok if some people will think of him as the bad guy making you leave to group to pursue your business what they don't know is that its the SM fault firing you without any solid reasons and the 8 of us still hate SM for that we will never the same SNSD without you.

 

 

We both have a schedule today

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter